A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at him and then slapped him. "Maybe I'll kill you." She said and then pulled out her sword. She looks at him very angry now. She clenched her hands that were on the sword and then charged at him.

Flower looks at him and then got so angry she created light in her hands forgetting she was keeping that a secret. She blasted him with light. She turned around and started walking back to Dante's house. She hadn't thought about what she just did yet.

Damion lies on the ground and groans

Dante was lieing on the couch inferno was on his back and Athena was nudging him

Flower knocks on the door. She looks at it and then looks down. What was she going to do or say? She looks at the door and then looks down crossing her arms nervously.

Flower slowly walks in. She wasn't sure what would happen if she tried to tell him that it was a lie and that Daminon made her say that. She looked at him with the saddest eyes. She looked down.

Dante looks at her he picks her up an kisses her "Flower! I knew you wouldnt leave me. I love you."

(She can't no matter how hard she trie she wouldnt make any noise and the more she tried the more she would hate dante)

Flower tried to say I love you but she looked down. She looked at Dante and then hugged him tightly. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't say anything about Daminon.

Flower looks at him and shakes her head no. She couldn't say anything and it was killing her. She looks at him and then sighs. She clenches her fists. She was going to muder her old master. Why her? Why! She did nothing wrong and this happens. She looks at Dante, hoping he'd understand what was wrong....what was going on.

Flower looks at Dante and then sits on the couch. She puts her head in her hands. "My life sucks." She whispered to herself and then looked at the floor. She clenched her fists again. She made sure Dante couldn't see but to calm herself down she created light in her hand and made it into a ball of light playing with it.

Flower looks at Inferno. "Shh...." When she moved her hand the light disappeared. She grabbed Inferno. "You can't grab that...only I can." she put her finger on her lip. "Now be quiet about this ok?" She asked and then smiled. "heh silly to ask a cat but still." She said and then petted Inferno.

Flower sighs and leans back. She looks up at the ceiling and then lays down feeling kind of rejected. She couldn't say what her problem was and he was getting the wrong idea. She closed her eyes and then let out a deep sigh.

Flower looks at Athena and then at Dante. She looks down clearing in pain from this whole mess. She looks at Athena and then shrugs not knowing what to do.

Athena growls "For the love of gods go over and talk to him." she snaps her mouth closed after she realized she spoke in english she barks to try to cover it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back