A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at her and then raised an eyebrow. "I can't." She said and then grabbed her by the back of the neck. "Don't try to cover that up you're just lucky I'm not screaming." She said and then kneeled down. "What's a half wolf like you doing talking in english." She said with a smirk. She looked at Dante and then back at Athena.

"My name is adrianna whe i died i fused my soul with the wolf's so now...." she licks flower's hand

Flowefr looks at her and then blinks. "Adrianna? Dante talked about you....you took him in..." She looks at Dante and then sighs. "You didn't tell him?" She asked and then looked at the wolf. She patted her head and then looked at Dante again.

Flower sighs. 'Alright Alright." She said and then walked over to Dante. She looks at him and then sighs frowning. "Dante?" She looked at him an dthne sat down beside him.

Flower looks at him and then sighs. "Do you doubt me?" She asked and then looked at the floor grabbing his hand back. She sighed and then lied down beside him. She stared at the ground still.

Flower looks at him and then closees her eyes kissing him back. I wish I could....this stupid spell! She pulls back and gets closer to him puting her head to his chest. "I'm sorry." She said and then clung to him.

"Whats wrong? You left. What do i need to do to make you frget? Want me to say i hate you want me to do something to make us even?" he sighs and hugs her

Flower looks at him and then blinks. She remembers something and it hits her. "Yes." She said and then pulled away looking at him. "Say it....say you hate me." She said and then looks at him. 'Please."

Flower kisses him back and then smiled. She looked at Dante and snuggled closer to him. "I'm sorry Dante." She said and then closed her eyes.

Kisses her head "Shh sleep." he smiles and closes his eyes too

Yes?" he smiles and holds her hand yawning a bit

Flower quickly fell asleep. She smiled in her sleep just happy to have him near. She moved her head so she could breath better. She rolled over her back no facing him as she continued to sleep peacfuly.

Flower woke up a little bit after. She glanced at Dante and then closed her eyes again, shifting a little. I'm glad it didn't take long. She tries to sleep but didn't really feel or need to sleep.

Flower looks at his arm and then at him. She smiles and then rolls her eyes. She relaxed but still couldn't sleep. She sighed and started secretly playing around with a small ball of light hoping that the random colors would put her to sleep.

Flower looks at Inferno and then starts petting him. She looks at the wall and then sighs. She put a lightball in front of Inferno and then smiles using the light like a yo-yo. She sighed and waited for the sun to come up.

Flower blinks and then looks at him and smiles. "Nice greeting..." She said and then sat up. "So your awake...I didn't want to wake you by moving so i guess i was waiting." she said and then shrugged. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back