• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

l _ l N...
0_0 N-NANI?!

Eh? Wasn't it obvious? No? Well I guess I do not post it because if I do make a female character like Kila, it makes me feel so much more comfortable having a gender ambiguity, sometimes even for the receiving party.

I'm more concerned about your surprise. Yes, I'm a heterosexual male with little friends and a flare for writing, so? It doesn't ruin any of my female characters like Kila or Leyla does it?

Birdsie Birdsie

Ok, I just didn't quite get how to work it until I tried. There's no prompts for it on here that I can see, and previously the site wasn't too happy with me writing BBcode by myself. Not sure if that's a mobile quirk or not.

NineTimes NineTimes

I think you need to pick up on this little habit too.
ya, you need to use bbcode mode or else rich text editor will mess up your bbcode. It's the [o-] button on the top right of the reply box.

Eh? Wasn't it obvious? No? Well I guess I do not post it because if I do make a female character like Kila, it makes me feel so much more comfortable having a gender ambiguity, sometimes even for the receiving party.

I'm more concerned about your surprise. Yes, I'm a heterosexual male with little friends and a flare for writing, so? It doesn't ruin any of my female characters like Kila or Leyla does it?
Nope!
It's just suspicious how many men on this site have a feminine avatar! Then again, yours at least has a bit of that other guy from... bullet-something, was it? Forgot the name of the anime X_X. I remember it had a guy in a white mask and some monster things. Classic anime stuff.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
You missed a chance to have her fall onto Robert. A cliche turn events seen in every anime.

Nope!
It's just suspicious how many men on this site have a feminine avatar! Then again, yours at least has a bit of that other guy from... bullet-something, was it? Forgot the name of the anime X_X. I remember it had a guy in a white mask and some monster things. Classic anime stuff.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
You missed a chance to have her fall onto Robert. A cliche turn events seen in every anime.
Black Bullet. I quite liked the action. harem of clearly underage girls, not so much

Nope!

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx

BLACK BULLET YOU DINGUS! Besides, it's not solely a feminine avatar. All hail gender ambiguity!

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Hmm..I suppose I have a way of making it work. It could of been Melaina hiring him essentially to do jobs for him acting as a third party taking a cut of the profits (in some cases a good cut) in order to get wealth without having to put effort in. Can be she was ultimately discovered and thats how he became part of the guild or something.

Black Bullet. I quite liked the action. harem of clearly underage girls, not so much

Read the Light Novels, the love is one sided. Enju and Tina all have eternally unrequited feelings wiped away by Kisara and the fact that they are TEN.

I thought about it, but this way has her seem much more awkward, apologizing for literally nothing xD the running into people will come in later!
Yeah! There's plenty of stairs girls can fall off of and into his arms.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
I'll give you some quests if you want to. But I'm reaching the point where I don't think I can adequately GM anymore quests while the other two are about to begin.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
I'll give you some quests if you want to. But I'm reaching the point where I don't think I can adequately GM anymore quests while the other two are about to begin.
That's ok, I was considering having Kali tag along with Robert and co, though if not then I was just going to have her interact with the others in the guild, maybe convince someone to spar with her or something

And Mordred deserves to be in the berserker class. Have you seen how she fights?!
She is.
Heroic Spirits don't have one "specific" class. Depending on the many things they did in life, they can be summoned as many classes.
Heracles can be summoned as any class save for Caster, and Gilgamesh I think can also be pretty much every class except, perhaps Assassin.

There are certain criteria and sub-criteria for each class:
  • Saber: Fought with a sword.
    • Knows how to ride stuff. (Optional)
    • Magic resistance. (Optional)
  • Archer: Fought with a bow.
    • Lone wolf / doesn't obey orders. (Optional)
  • Lancer: Fought with a spear / lance.
    • Good at detecting stuff. (Optional)
    • Bad luck. (Optional)
  • Rider: Has a steed of some kind.
    • Knows how to ride stuff.
  • Caster: Strategical servants with an emphasis on planning.
    • Magic skill. (Optional, not joking)
    • Can create a workshop. (Optional)
    • Can make items. (Optional)
  • Assassin: Can kill stuff sneakily.
    • Can go unnoticed. (Optional)
  • Berserker: Went mad during their lifetime, at least for a while.
    • Went mad in exchange for power. (Optional)

She is.
Heroic Spirits don't have one "specific" class. Depending on the many things they did in life, they can be summoned as many classes.
Heracles can be summoned as any class save for Caster, and Gilgamesh I think can also be pretty much every class except, perhaps Assassin.

There are certain criteria and sub-criteria for each class:
  • Saber: Fought with a sword.
    • Knows how to ride stuff. (Optional)
  • Archer: Fought with a bow.
    • Lone wolf / doesn't obey orders. (Optional)
  • Lancer: Fought with a spear / lance.
    • Good at detecting stuff. (Optional)
    • Bad luck. (Optional)
  • Rider: Has a steed of some kind.
    • Knows how to ride stuff.
  • Caster: Strategical servants with an emphasis on planning.
    • Magic skill. (Optional, not joking)
    • Can create a workshop. (Optional)
    • Can make items. (Optional)
  • Assassin: Can kill stuff sneakily.
    • Can go unnoticed. (Optional)
  • Berserker: Went mad during their lifetime, at least for a while.
    • Went mad in exchange for power. (Optional)

Yeah, I'm just surprised she wasn't a berserker class. And yeah, the caster is a no-brainer on it's optional since look who was summoned in Apocrypha: FUCKING SHAKESPEARE.

And is one of the common Lancer problems seriously bad luck?

Lancer Died!

You aren't human!

Woof.

Yeah, I'm just surprised she wasn't a berserker class. And yeah, the caster is a no-brainer on it's optional since look who was summoned in Apocrypha: FUCKING SHAKESPEARE.

And is one of the common Lancer problems seriously bad luck?

Lancer Died!

You aren't human!

Woof.
Yeah. Most Servants in the Lancer class have shit luck which led to the fandom making a meme out of them.

Even in Carnival Phantasm, Cu is just a walking joke and the writers constantly make his life misfortunate and a living hell until he dies over and over.
Either way, Mordred, has, I think aptitude for 3 classes:
Saber, Rider, Berserker.

But I might be wrong.

Yeah. Most Servants in the Lancer class have shit luck which led to the fandom making a meme out of them.

Even in Carnival Phantasm, Cu is just a walking joke and the writers constantly make his life misfortunate and a living hell until he dies over and over.
Either way, Mordred, has, I think aptitude for 3 classes:
Saber, Rider, Berserker.

But I might be wrong.
Though this is more, if not equally deserving of meme status.

Though this is more, if not equally deserving of meme status.

He used Enuma Elish just to make sure no one on the internet knows, but he didn't manage to do it.

Either way, the thing is, Gilgamesh isn't half-human and half-god. It's a common misinterpretation. The fact he's a demigod doesn't mean his parents were necessarily human.
His father; Lugalbanda was a demigod, but his mother; Rimat-Ninsun was a goddess.

That would make Gilgamesh 2/3 God, 1/3 Human.

He used Enuma Elish just to make sure no one on the internet knows, but he didn't manage to do it.

Either way, the thing is, Gilgamesh isn't half-human and half-god. It's a common misinterpretation. The fact he's a demigod doesn't mean his parents were necessarily human.
His father; Lugalbanda was a demigod, but his mother; Rimat-Ninsun was a goddess.

Still 1/3 mongrel.

Also, the fact that Lugalbanda and Rimat-Ninsun are (although, to be fair, very distant) relatives probably doesn't help the fact that Gilgamesh is prideful as shit. Incest, yo.

Still 1/3 mongrel.
Are you calling me a full mongrel? Because I'll have you know I'm a penguin, which is a bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back