• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

basically, Yana-Qari wouldn't go on a beat up some bandits mission, but he would go on a mission to some ancient magical ruins where there may be some magical treasure or books or whatever, you know?
He's currently on another mission, but if those are the kind of missions your character will be going on, he'll probably be working with Swift a lot. Swift loves to find interesting objects like magic artifacts and the like

Ima have to drop out Birdsie Birdsie Im not on during the day and when I get on there are 2+ pages made

Aye, that was the same situation for me, but are you sure? Half the posts have nothing to do with your characters. Kinda disappointing since I really wanted to try an RP with you, but Path of Kings failed, you don't do 1x1s, and now this. Oh well, I don't know your struggles, so that's fair enough. Maybe I can get a handle on a situation in that many posts, but certainly not everyone can. Bye I guess.

ATTENTION PEOPLE ON THE RED DRAGON QUEST
I made a post for the dragon. I've lost track of which of you are on the quest. Please give me a like if you are in the quest/situation.

Im going to get lost in it. not able to get on during the day so I cant catch up
Aye, as Silver Wolf Silver Wolf says you dont need to view ALL the posts, just the ones tagging you really. Sure there is a lot of posts but not all of them relate directly with your character either. I tend to usually skip or skim over other unrelated posts to my character and just go back over to read other stuff later if I get the chance myself.

Aye, as Silver Wolf Silver Wolf says you dont need to view ALL the posts, just the ones tagging you really. Sure there is a lot of posts but not all of them relate directly with your character either. I tend to usually skip or skim over other unrelated posts to my character and just go back over to read other stuff later if I get the chance myself.

Well...it would help if there weren't already a number of people forgetting to tag others. I don't get tagged much really.

Well...it would help if there weren't already a number of people forgetting to tag others. I don't get tagged much really.
True, generally people do tag though... granted some little fumblings here and there when you do got the crazy scenes where it happens to be a bunch of people in one particular area. ^^;;

I'm already losing track of people to even tag...

Yall need to go to someplace other than the reception area. There's a merchant shop somewhere yall can hang out in.

there's also my character in the library people can chat with! I mean, I don't think people would want to chat with him but you get the idea.

Ok, so I have a bunch of posts to catch up on I guess, but I'm not gonna be able to read anything for a while (It's been a very busy day), so I will be able to read through things and get posts in later tonight, maybe like 5 hours or so? Sorry for everyone I'm holding up

I almost convinced my boyfriend to sign up for RPNation and join this wonderful band of wonderous players...but alas, here I am still alone in my love of roleplay T-T

I almost convinced my boyfriend to sign up for RPNation and join this wonderful band of wonderous players...but alas, here I am still alone in my love of roleplay T-T
How could he turn down dragons, demons, gods, slime, and cats in wizarding hats?!

How could he turn down dragons, demons, gods, slime, and cats in wizarding hats?!

Obviously the boy has a mild case of doesntknowwhatfunis and may need medical help...though it is recommended we wait before medicating with sityourassdownandwriteacharactersheet. Sometimes doesntknowwhatfunis can be healed on its own or with a little extra help writing the first character sheet.

Hey Archdemon Archdemon I noticed you include Nalux's portrait with all of his IC posts and I thought you might want to shrink him down (I mean, unless you want us to face him in all of his scaly glory). If so you can use this code.
Code:
[heightrestrict=100][/heightrestrict]
The number stands for number of pixels and you can change it to whatever you like. This is also a tip for anyone who doesn't know about it. Obviously, the picture goes in the middle of the sets of brackets. so like [blahblah]PICTURE[/blahblah]
just some code that can also help a ton when making your character sheets look pretty.

but again, just an FYI please don't be mad at me I don't want to sound mean T-T

image.jpeg

More tests!

I'm going to delete these since I don't want to clog the OOC with my testing.

More tests!

I'm going to delete these since I don't want to clog the OOC with my testing.

For future reference, if you go to "More options..." to the far right of the "Post Reply" button it will take you to a screen where you have the option to preview your post before actually posting. Then you can check the image size to your heart's desire without lighting up everyone's notifications (and it's a lot quicker, too). Quite happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back