• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf I suppose if you want... though not quite sure as far as what she would of hired him to do.

Eh? No fun when you put it like that...maybe he ended up under her as a mercenary or something. I'm trying to let you come up with the job he would be working on with her. Guess I should've worded it differently to worked with. Anyhow, you decide the job because I don't like one-sided co-backstories.

Eh? No fun when you put it like that...maybe he ended up under her as a mercenary or something. I'm trying to let you come up with the job he would be working on with her. Guess I should've worded it differently to worked with. Anyhow, you decide the job because I don't like one-sided co-backstories.
Well just being up front about it lol. Not quite sure what it would be. Given Melaina and how she is, if she ever did such a thing it would of likely been done 'for the lolz' of sorts. That or something she wouldn't really want to bother with personally.

Well just being up front about it lol. Not quite sure what it would be. Given Melaina and how she is, if she ever did such a thing it would of likely been done 'for the lolz' of sorts. That or something she wouldn't really want to bother with personally.

You have free range. It could've been a lengthy guild quest, several, or even something that caused him to be introduced to the guild. I was quite vague about that in Emel's backstory. At any rate, I'm sitting here like Mordred.

You have free range. It could've been a lengthy guild quest, several, or even something that caused him to be introduced to the guild. I was quite vague about that in Emel's backstory. At any rate, I'm sitting here like Mordred.

Mordred is the kinda gal to get triggered when you call her a woman.

Graystone713 Graystone713
When posting, you need to tag people otherwise they won't get a notification. Like this.

Archdemon Archdemon
You can also quote by pressing the button next to people's posts, to the right of "like" but it takes up quite a bit of space.

The what? I'm sorry I'm confused. Please explain it to me.
Errr... In the original run of Guild of Heroes, I RPed a character for the first time (I use to do nation building), and she was Astrid Hathaway. Apparently I played her so well (?) that Birdsie Birdsie and several others in the RP mistook me for being a girl.

Errr... In the original run of Guild of Heroes, I RPed a character for the first time (I use to do nation building), and she was Astrid Hathaway. Apparently I played her so well (?) that Birdsie Birdsie and several others in the RP mistook me for being a girl.
It'd be easier if your avatars weren't feminine.

Wait! You're not a GIRL!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Nah I'm just fucking with you. I just like liking posts. It also makes sure people know I read their posts or if I find it funny I like.

Graystone713 Graystone713
When posting, you need to tag people otherwise they won't get a notification. Like this.

Archdemon Archdemon
You can also quote by pressing the button next to people's posts, to the right of "like" but it takes up quite a bit of space.

I know how to quote people. I just like liking their posts instead.

Also sorry guys but I'm Going to bed right now... Sorry... It's like midnight where I am.

Birdsie Birdsie

Ok, I just didn't quite get how to work it until I tried. There's no prompts for it on here that I can see, and previously the site wasn't too happy with me writing BBcode by myself. Not sure if that's a mobile quirk or not.

NineTimes NineTimes

I think you need to pick up on this little habit too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back