• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was thinking of making a bigger scene where Scorn was earlier, but unless there is a genuine purpose for it, I try no to have errant wandering lone characters for too long, lest they, or I, become stagnant.

WolfBoy34102 said:
Dax froze with the sudden voice behind him. He dared not move his body. He was foolish enough to not check his back. If he was hit from behind his armour would take most if the shots but one or two may go through. Dax grunted as the person spoke of this
Branislav. Was this the man in the other room...it was his only chance . He spread his hands to the side one with his rife the barrel pointing up the other empty. With a gloved hand he pointed ahead of him towards the door that was open and the man's back could be barely seen. The person wouldn't be able to see his head twitch towards the man due to the massive shoulders of his suit but he hoped his massage would go through. It was either That or take some bullets. Meanwhile outside the winter storm grew worse.
*hisses*

We value quality over quantity. Wait for the others involved to post before you do, please.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm not going to lie, I lost this RP and promptly forgot about it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear. Well now you've found it again. >.> Reimburse yourself into the RP xD

Also, you still interested in Implant?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'll do my best, and I don't really know.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, up to you.

Anaxileah said:
*hisses*
We value quality over quantity. Wait for the others involved to post before you do, please.
No problem sorry for the screw up, sense Dax was being directly involved and the only one in that second I figured it would be fine to respond and it wasn't long because there isn't really much Dax could do at that point. He knows he is cornered. Sorry for thr mess up, I'll wait my turn like a good pup.

WolfBoy34102 said:
No problem sorry for the screw up, sense Dax was being directly involved and the only one in that second I figured it would be fine to respond and it wasn't long because there isn't really much Dax could do at that point. He knows he is cornered. Sorry for thr mess up, I'll wait my turn like a good pup.
Usually(in my experience) it works in the sense of hearing distance if there is no direct contact. If people are within hearing distance then they take turns, and go from there.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Usually(in my experience) it works in the sense of hearing distance if there is no direct contact. If people are within hearing distance then they take turns, and go from there.

[/QUOTE]
If it's by distance wouldn't Dax be first in line? Or is it farthest to closest? Sorry I've just never roleplayed liked that before

WolfBoy34102 said:
If it's by distance wouldn't Dax be first in line? Or is it farthest to closest? Sorry I've just never roleplayed liked that before
Its more along the lines of, my character could potentially turn and see you as you walked into the hospital. He could have heard the shots you took and gotten his gun ready, etc. He could have reacted when Scorn walked in, all of these possibilities. When you post before me (And @Anaxileah and @Unlimited for that matter) You deny us the chance to do anything before you do.

Well the person who posted right before you that is involved with your character is me, so until our characters aren't interacting again you can post right after me :)

Technically though, you could still do all this right? I mean, just because we know Dax ends up pointing out the last location he's seen Branislav doesn't mean that Branislav didn't hear it too and prepared, or even moved to some other place without Dax noticing.

I ask because I would very likely be guilty of the same type of posts, especially when being called out like Dax was. I mean, it's nothing a little backlogging won't solve right? Things can happen at the same time?

Also @Anaxileah I'm sorry, but I think I have to opt out of The Implant after all. Real life has finally caught up with me and I already notice I have trouble keeping up with the two RP's I'm in now. So although I really like your world and the concept of the story, I don't think it'd be wise for me to join. Sorry!

That and we can always fiddle with timelines in posts so long as they match up by the end of said post, such as Scorn having actions done prior to entering the hospital scene.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Technically though, you could still do all this right? I mean, just because we know Dax ends up pointing out the last location he's seen Branislav doesn't mean that Branislav didn't hear it too and prepared, or even moved to some other place without Dax noticing.
I ask because I would very likely be guilty of the same type of posts, especially when being called out like Dax was. I mean, it's nothing a little backlogging won't solve right? Things can happen at the same time?

Also @Anaxileah I'm sorry, but I think I have to opt out of The Implant after all. Real life has finally caught up with me and I already notice I have trouble keeping up with the two RP's I'm in now. So although I really like your world and the concept of the story, I don't think it'd be wise for me to join. Sorry!
Oh. Okay. It's fine.

WolfBoy34102 said:
I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to screw things up. I'll make sure it dosnt happen again.
You're fine, dear.

"The city as we know it is collapsing at the seams.. The fucking savages finally broke though." A short pause followed. "Get me my phone, it's now a State of Emergency." #Teaser4TheWin

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]"The city as we know it is collapsing at the seams.. The fucking savages finally broke though." A short pause followed. "Get me my phone, it's now a State of Emergency." #Teaser4TheWin

[/QUOTE]
seams*

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
and you don't need to capitalize 'state' or 'emergency' :P <3
Shh, I really don't care about grammar outside of character.. So I don't like to focus to see if I used the wrong words. Also, in every time I have seen State of Emergency it has be capitalized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back