• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ObiSemKenobi said:
Especially with your track record. :P
If I get hurt, I roleplay the shit out of it. I don't put some godly ointment on my skin and get magically healed, that my friend is called God-Modding.

Which Jesus is allowed to do because, well, he invented it. I just meant that someone who pins people to walls using their own office door would not make a very convincing Jesus :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say the Outcasts, because they're the only ones we've seen fighting. H.E.A.T. as far as I know is not really combat-orientated, we only have one F.S.F. character, so they have a surprising lack of main-character-power and Wolfpack should really be picking up their almost dead leader sometime soon.

Not saying that's actually cannon, but that's how it looks like to me, judging by the posts so far.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Yeah, turtlebeach headphones are godly with bass.

[/QUOTE]
I need new ones xD mine are breaking lol

ObiSemKenobi said:
Not that it's any of my business, since I'm the one who got him there, but... shouldn't someone be picking up their close-to-death leader?
Sorry, Joy is currently looking for him, she'll get him. Im just too tired to post im like...falling asleep xD

I have headphones that are able to take advantage of that bass.

Pretty sure they're a bit broken, as the volume is a bit extreme for me over 30. Don't really mind as they're still good headphones.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Writer's block, I tried to make a funny. It seems that it didn't work.

[/QUOTE]
I knew it was writers block.. I was just afraid I was going to grt it wrong.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Same, I think I failed Agriculture..

[/QUOTE]
D: Oh noes! :c

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Writer's block, I tried to make a funny. It seems that it didn't work.

[/QUOTE]
I got it :3 Hue. I thought it was quite clever, year twin.

I'm trying not to drown in hwwwwww

@The Shadow Realm So in my next post (after everyone posts again) I will have what soldiers I have in the Dome reduced to 2 trucks, and 7 soldiers not including me, @Penance and @Genieva Von Bubbles characters.

I will also make a post of the guy I sent back to our closest base getting there and reinforcements coming to attack the Dome. Now, I was planning on having the Outcasts wage a complete war on the Dome with the intent of capturing it, but failing in the process. Or if you wanted me to win but barely, and then there's a civil war in the city which runs us out or something like that (I'm fine with either). I just wanted to ask how many people, and what kind of arms do you think I should have sent from that base to make it a good and lore-friendly fight?

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]@HoneyBear\-Kat - "@TheOutcastDudes" lol, nice touch :P

[/QUOTE]
She was in a hurry, o' course, but it was indeed amusing xD

Anaxileah said:
She was in a hurry, o' course, but it was indeed amusing xD
Oh don't get me wrong It was a great post, very substantial :D

Kinda sounds like a boy band hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Oh don't get me wrong It was a great post, very substantial :D
Kinda sounds like a boy band hahaha

[/QUOTE]
Indeed

Omg it does xD

ObiSemKenobi said:
Which Jesus is allowed to do because, well, he invented it. I just meant that someone who pins people to walls using their own office door would not make a very convincing Jesus :P
Okay, Hush is more like Lucifer then.. Is that better :P

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] So in my next post (after everyone posts again) I will have what soldiers I have in the Dome reduced to 2 trucks, and 7 soldiers not including me, @Penance and @Genieva Von Bubbles characters.
I will also make a post of the guy I sent back to our closest base getting there and reinforcements coming to attack the Dome. Now, I was planning on having the Outcasts wage a complete war on the Dome with the intent of capturing it, but failing in the process. Or if you wanted me to win but barely, and then there's a civil war in the city which runs us out or something like that (I'm fine with either). I just wanted to ask how many people, and what kind of arms do you think I should have sent from that base to make it a good and lore-friendly fight?
Hm, as this is the Capital of the F.S.F, I would estimate that there'd be a average of atleast 4000 troops there. So if you wanted the odds to be in your favor, I'd say that you'd need a force of 4,500 - 5,000.

I want the dome to be completely destroyed however, as the Rp is mainly supposed to take place in the wasteland. (Hidden lore will be scattered throughout :P ) The towns are ment as temporary bases - spawning (Capturing) zones.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]@HoneyBear\-Kat Thanks for the heal.. Maybe now I can do a bit bigger posts.

[/QUOTE]
Yayyyyy :D

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]*Cracks fingers* It'll be up at around 7:00

[/QUOTE]
What time is it for you now? :o cause...ya know...time zones xD

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Anyone know any good animes? I'm currently ran out of the ones I usually watch..

[/QUOTE]
What have you seen??

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hm, as this is the Capital of the F.S.F, I would estimate that there'd be a average of atleast 4000 troops there. So if you wanted the odds to be in your favor, I'd say that you'd need a force of 4,500 - 5,000.
I want the dome to be completely destroyed however, as the Rp is mainly supposed to take place in the wasteland. (Hidden lore will be scattered throughout :P ) The towns are ment as temporary bases - spawning (Capturing) zones.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I'll probably have 1000-1500 for an attack force with a decent amount of vehicles. Since after all the Outcasts would be more spread out than the F.S.F. so I'll just have it be a bloody battle where we lose but because so many people were killed and things were blown up the City will be like Detroit if not worse :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back