• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Facethelight said:

Shiki

• [media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EHEcY2UI1M[/media]
    Within her bunker that she had made her home for the past, say, who even knows how long at this point, she was sitted ontop of what looked to be a weapons crate. Now, of course during this day and age, it would be empty. It was emptied long ago. Doesn't mean she can't use it as a mighty fine chair, or hell, open it up and the foam makes a pretty nice bed, since it seemed to be big enough for enough weapons that even a person could fit
    comfortably inside. And Shiki did fit inside, clearly as a blanket and a pillow that would be by far too stiff by now was placed inside. Shimmied inside in-case of any invaders to her bunker while she slept also the locking system, made to only open and close fully from the inside, sorta like a panic room. Anyways, not the purpose here. Shiki was trying her damned hardest to get one single match lit. She didn't have many left, since she never found them anywhere and any time she went into town they were either too expensive or she was caught beforehand by some individuals of varying backgrounds that wanted her nothing short of dead already.

"Aha!"

She yelped, getting a slight flame. What the match was for? Heating up a single can of food she had opened; and keep in mind she had only been eating skinned rats for the past few months, so she was damned sure she was going to get this thing cooked. Well anyways, anyone who used a match before in their life knows how little they last, so once it got to the end of the match stick, she used paper, and more and more substitutes as if hand-cooking something was possible. Eventually though, she could feel the tin can heat up, and didn't bother waiting any longer before tipping it to her mouth and drinking the alphabet chicken soup like a drink. Thank god these things never went bad. She never stopped for a single breath before tossing the can; and for a second having no reaction. Though if someone were to see, they would see it would be growing. she started to lightly shiver and shake in her seat, before throwing her arms out like someone stretching right out of bed, and let out a little yelp;

"That was so good!"

She let out a pleasured sigh, and her face was nice and happy. Quite the contrary to how so many people are dying out there, whether in a happy little dome or the evil wastes, and here she is, in a bunker covered with snow minus the door, which had a helicopter that had crashed blocking the way to make more so a secret entrance.

"Let's see let's see..."

She hopped off the crate, picking up her revolver and machete from the sides of the box, and attached to their respectful holster and sheathe. Which of course next came the mask.

"What's gonna be the news for today, I wonder..."

No animals. They dead. No rats.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT xD

[/QUOTE]
Lel

Goldra said:
Going off the picture, that'd be impractical due to:
Limited seating (You'd want more bang for your buck, as you'd have to construct more engines with that small of a design. The seating, on the other hand, is cheap and integral for the purpose of transport)

Not much defense (Think about it: Even in the freezing climate of the wastes, bunkers have been brought up. It's not too far of a venture to say that, in the lawless condition of the world, there'd be some obscure raiding parties out in the middle of nowhere willing to bomb and scrap weak vehicles like that)

The train idea is pretty nice, but, again, I mentioned a bus type thing (Now the armored vehicle mentioned by @ObiSemKenobi ) for transport.
Ey, I tried to find a good picture.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT xD

[/QUOTE]
I'd say that Rats would've survived. They're know for natural resistance to pretty much everything :D

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm](Uh, you do realize the dome collapsed..)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh, alright - Also no more OOC besides in its tab, it clutters things.

[/QUOTE]
Hypocrite...

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Greedy bastard, anyways, why don't you make that your nice new signature?

[/QUOTE]
Fine, also when you gonna post mate?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Fine, also when you gonna post mate?

[/QUOTE]
I'm still trying to work on it, but i keep getting assaulted by this strange ethereal being in the shape of a cube that does nothing but call out to it's master who's name is apparently "Writer"

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm still trying to work on it, but i keep getting assaulted by this strange ethereal being in the shape of a cube that does nothing but call out to it's master who's name is apparently "Writer"

[/QUOTE]
Haha, welp seems like you have a problem.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm still trying to work on it, but i keep getting assaulted by this strange ethereal being in the shape of a cube that does nothing but call out to it's master who's name is apparently "Writer"

[/QUOTE]
What.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm currently listening to such bass heavy songs it's like air conditioning for my ears.

[/QUOTE]
Baaaaaasssssss =u=b

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Baaaaaasssssss =u=b

[/QUOTE]
M'm free A/C right here.

[My ears bled on this one, watchout on 00:52

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that it's any of my business, since I'm the one who got him there, but... shouldn't someone be picking up their close-to-death leader?

ObiSemKenobi said:
Not that it's any of my business, since I'm the one who got him there, but... shouldn't someone be picking up their close-to-death leader?
Yeah, I've been waiting - as I can't rise from near death like Jesus. It would be unrealistic.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Yeah, I've been waiting - as I can't rise from near death like Jesus. It would be unrealistic.

[/QUOTE]
Especially with your track record. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back