• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got bored while writing my post, and as I was doing so, this random little jingle thing popped into my head, and I plan to say it at least once in the RP. Preferably as a distraction of sorts. "I shoot the gun, pew pew pew! I shoot the gun, what about you?!?"

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I got bored while writing my post, and as I was doing so, this random little jingle thing popped into my head, and I plan to say it at least once in the RP. Preferably as a distraction of sorts. "I shoot the gun, pew pew pew! I shoot the gun, what about you?!?"

[/QUOTE]
My god, it's already in my head..

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]My god, it's already in my head..

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it won't leave, like it's been there for like 15 minutes. I can see it now, Logan'll be pinned down behind like one of those concrete road block thingies and bullets will be zipping past him in every direction then the firing will stop while they all reload. That's when he, still behind the concrete thingy just shouts "Wait!!!" and then that. AS they look around at each other in confusion, like "WTF did he just shout?" That's when he'll whip up and like shoot their main dude in the face or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, it won't leave, like it's been there for like 15 minutes. I can see it now, Logan'll be pinned down behind like one of those concrete road block thingies and bullets will be zipping past him in every direction then the firing will stop while they all reload. That's when he, still behind the concrete thingy just shouts "Wait!!!" and then that. AS they look around at each other in confusion, like "WTF did he just shout?" That's when he'll whip up and like shoot their main dude in the face or something.

[/QUOTE]
Nice tactic. Here I was thinking that you'd pull a deadpool reference..

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Nice tactic. Here I was thinking that you'd pull a deadpool reference..

[/QUOTE]
I may or may not have taken inspiration from that particular scene.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I may or may not have taken inspiration from that particular scene.

[/QUOTE]
Should've brought your brown pants Ender.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, but I wore my red suit instead.

[/QUOTE]
Ha. You guys are nice.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Quite a bit, sorry I haven't quoted you.

[/QUOTE]
I tagged him tho oxo

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Should've brought your brown pants Ender.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, but I wore my red suit instead.

[/QUOTE]
LOOOOOOOL

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh, well this is a Rp - not real life. If you want to, I'll allow you to tele to our location. Obi did it.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, nah.

But, however, after you pointed it out, I did realize that I am going to be doing something soon.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh, well this is a Rp - not real life. If you want to, I'll allow you to tele to our location. Obi did it.

[/QUOTE]
Teleport? Frank came walking for crying out loud! (ok, so he did it the day before, so story-wise he did end up there instantly, but that's not the point!)

Also, I just kind of expected the transports between domes to be these huge, armoured, Caterpillar-like vehicles, but that's just my imagination running wild.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Teleport? Frank came walking for crying out loud! (ok, so he did it the day before, so story-wise he did end up there instantly, but that's not the point!)
Also, I just kind of expected the transports between domes to be these huge, armoured, Caterpillar-like vehicles, but that's just my imagination running wild.
Huh, good idea. Thanks for the mental picture!

ObiSemKenobi said:
I always imagined this.

ALex_on_Tracks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back