• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Hahaha I read the bigger text louder in my head, and the smaller text softer it was weird :P

[/QUOTE]
I do that for my posts xD

In my recent post, Oz whispered so i made the text slightly smaller xD

ObiSemKenobi said:
I don't really time my writing, but I usually take about an hour for a post. However, I often think ahead about my characters when I'm doing something else like walking to the store or something. It depends on the post though, an introduction post usually takes a lot longer than an average response. However, most of the time I put in a post is after I posted it. "Oh no, I should have done this or that, that would have been so much better!"(>:<)
Me too!! And yea my intros take the most time xD

Anaxileah said:
Same tho xD but if you've heard Fluffy's voice before it would have been so much funnier imagining it xD Roflmao
That's edge I triple check my posts sometimes. Grammar needs to be perfect O^O
Hey hey hey heeyyyyyyy....SHH!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]It means we gonna get ye >:3

[/QUOTE]
:o ooh noes

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]HUE >:3

[/QUOTE]
I'm almost done setting up my rp, gotta type up a thing for the main IC tab :3

If anybody wants to or finds it interesting...I've made a role play... >.>

<.<

*places link*

Detailed - The Implant

That's the interest check, I'm about to post the thread itself.

Anaxileah said:
But why would Frank want me?? Dx
I meant HoneyBear, since her characters are all Wolfpack :P If anything, Frank'll stop them from getting you, so in a way he's almost like an ally :D

ObiSemKenobi said:
I meant HoneyBear, since her characters are all Wolfpack :P If anything, Frank'll stop them from getting you, so in a way he's almost like an ally :D
OH GOOD

ALLY SOUNDS NICE

Also, in case anyone is wondering and I don't get my post finished today, Frank is leaving the building and leaving the scene for a little while to check up on Jade. If my memory serves me well, that means he's going North (the opposite side of where the wall is crumbling down anyway).

Anaxileah said:
Deep Web

noun

1. the part of the World Wide Web that is not discoverable by means of standard search engines, including password-protected or dynamic pages and encrypted networks.
    "the biggest weakness of the Deep Web is also its greatest strength: it's really hard to find anything"

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Deep Web
noun

1. the part of the World Wide Web that is not discoverable by means of standard search engines, including password-protected or dynamic pages and encrypted networks.
    "the biggest weakness of the Deep Web is also its greatest strength: it's really hard to find anything"

[/QUOTE]
oh

ObiSemKenobi said:
Not if Frank gets you first! (>>)
OxO oh yea...

ObiSemKenobi said:
Boooooo Frank needs to get laid >:( hes too grumpy booo!!!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OxO oh yea...
Boooooo Frank needs to get laid >:( hes too grumpy booo!!!

[/QUOTE]
"Grumpy" is probably an understatement. As for getting laid, with Tamora he was planning to wait until... but that never happened. Good luck trying to convince him to do it now :P

ObiSemKenobi said:
"Grumpy" is probably an understatement. As for getting laid, with Tamora he was planning to wait until... but that never happened. Good luck trying to convince him to do it now :P
XDDDDDD

Sorry it took me a bit longer to post this time, I had some trouble figuring out the Jade character.

I plan to have Frank pop up every now and then to make your lives miserable (or not, if you're being chased by wolfpack), so I won't really make as regular posts as I normally would. The mysterious bad guy is far less frightening if he pops up in every episode :P

ObiSemKenobi said:
Sorry it took me a bit longer to post this time, I had some trouble figuring out the Jade character.
I plan to have Frank pop up every now and then to make your lives miserable (or not, if you're being chased by wolfpack), so I won't really make as regular posts as I normally would. The mysterious bad guy is far less frightening if he pops up in every episode :P
That is true. Would you want to make another character that's more involved?

Hmm, maybe if I can think of someone that would add to the story. But there's already quite a few characters out there and the Character Sign-Up is still filling up with more people, so it might get a bit busy. Besides, if I also want to put serious effort in a character for "The Implant", it might be a good thing that I don't have to worry about keeping up with constant posts here (I'll read them, of course, but I mean writing them) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back