• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anaxileah said:
I'm hanging on Discord and typing up homework
I'm so bored

And want people to talk to

Even though I'm antisocial

I make no sense T-T
Same tbh - even thou everyone likes me for no apparent reason..

Anaxileah said:
I'm supposed to be doing homework, shhhhhhh xD :P
This one took me 2 hours xD
Damn, mine at most take 1 h 30 m.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Same tbh - even thou everyone likes me for no apparent reason..
Damn, mine at most take 1 h 30 m.

[/QUOTE]
You're nice and fun to talk to..those are a couple reasons

You should get Discord >.>

I've been distracted, so eh

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I don't know if I can get it on chromebook D:

[/QUOTE]
It's an app, and can also be opened in a window. owo

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Cool, however my fam is clusterfucked around me ATM so I can't get on anything - I talk too loud..

[/QUOTE]
xD wow lol

It's fine, I gotta go to bed soon anyway. Another time, tho :D

Anaxileah said:
You talk loud? Pfffft. My only volume is 'on' -w-
I'm relatively quiet when I need to be. Oh, and I killed that little bastard cold sore. I took rubbing alcohol and stuck it on it for 20+ minutes so it seeped into where the virus was forming. Hope this helps whenever you start to get one :P

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm relatively quiet when I need to be. Oh, and I killed that little bastard cold sore. I took rubbing alcohol and stuck it on it for 20+ minutes so it seeped into where the virus was forming. Hope this helps whenever you start to get one :P

[/QUOTE]
Funny that you mention it, I got the start of one yesterday. Immediately applied Abreva to it, so it's gone down now.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Don't take the chance, burn that bitch.

[/QUOTE]
But that involves pain

Right now I'm in enough pain, so I'll pass

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]To keep things in perpetual motion.

[/QUOTE]
I am the exact same way, if i dont i get anxious

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I literally come up with everything I post while I'm typing it, on average like 10-15 minutes for a post like the last one I made.

[/QUOTE]
I take a lonnggggg time to post usually more than an hour xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I am the exact same way, if i dont i get anxious
I take a lonnggggg time to post usually more than an hour xD

[/QUOTE]
I also hate how my letters are so small in my posts, it bugs meh.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I also hate how my letters are so small in my posts, it bugs meh.

[/QUOTE]
Why not make them bigger? OxO

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Why not make them bigger? OxO

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how - Do my letters seem small in my posts? They seem small to me..

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I don't know how - Do my letters seem small in my posts? They seem small to me..

[/QUOTE]
No they seem normal :3

And you click on the text size button x3

That symbol with the capital T

So you can do this

Or you can do this

Or what ever in between :3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]
So you can do this

Or you can do this

Or what ever in between :3

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha I read the bigger text louder in my head, and the smaller text softer it was weird :P

I don't really time my writing, but I usually take about an hour for a post. However, I often think ahead about my characters when I'm doing something else like walking to the store or something. It depends on the post though, an introduction post usually takes a lot longer than an average response. However, most of the time I put in a post is after I posted it. "Oh no, I should have done this or that, that would have been so much better!"(>:<)

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Hahaha I read the bigger text louder in my head, and the smaller text softer it was weird :P

[/QUOTE]
Same tho xD but if you've heard Fluffy's voice before it would have been so much funnier imagining it xD Roflmao

ObiSemKenobi said:
I don't really time my writing, but I usually take about an hour for a post. However, I often think ahead about my characters when I'm doing something else like walking to the store or something. It depends on the post though, an introduction post usually takes a lot longer than an average response. However, most of the time I put in a post is after I posted it. "Oh no, I should have done this or that, that would have been so much better!"(>:<)
That's edge I triple check my posts sometimes. Grammar needs to be perfect O^O

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Youre the only scientist xDDDDD

[/QUOTE]
IT STILL MEANS SOMETHING DX

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Hahaha I read the bigger text louder in my head, and the smaller text softer it was weird :P

[/QUOTE]
Same, I really don't know why..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back