• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What about Battle Cry? Ready Aim Fire? Maybe another obscure song by them?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I need some music thou ;_; I already heard all the imagine dragons songs 10 times..

[/QUOTE]
Have you tried a different band.....?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I heard them all too...

[/QUOTE]
Fall Out Boy :D Go with them xD

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Have you listened to Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, or Three Days Grace?
This. This is why you're my friend.

Penance said:
Have you tried a different band.....?
Um.. Nope.

@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Have you listened to Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, or Three Days Grace?
I've listened to Breaking Benjamin in the past, however I've never heard of the others.. :|

I highly recommend System of a Down - Aerials, or Toxicity. Also Three Days Grace - Home, Break, Life Starts Now, and Someone Who Cares. These are good songs that might get you interesting in the bands :)

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Um.. Nope.
I've listened to Breaking Benjamin in the past, however I've never heard of the others.. :|

[/QUOTE]
I think I see the problem then XDD

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I highly recommend System of a Down - Aerials, or Toxicity. Also Three Days Grace - Home, Break, Life Starts Now, and Someone Who Cares. These are good songs that might get you interesting in the bands :)

[/QUOTE]
M'kay - gonna go look.

#GetTheHellOutOfMehDomeNow

The city is now f**ked in the head - well literally for one person, so time to get out?

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Shadow Realm Or time to move in? I have a plan, which will most likely fit the story line. However, before @Genieva Von Bubbles and @Penance post, I'd like to go over what invaded in mind.

Since there is now a massive hole in the dome I'm assuming the city will pool all of its resources into addressing it, thus leaving the front gates heavily unmanned and vulnerable. Seeing the large hole (and most likely hearing it as well), my character would have one NPC soldier go call for back up and everyone else (Ollie and Andrew included) attack the city while it's vulnerable. We would move in using the chaos as cover to try and sabotage H.E.A.T by kidnapping their best scientist/prototypes (@Anaxileah). I can have a post of my character ordering all of this and the beginning stages of us moving in up by 30-10am tomorrow.

Then we will have sufficient stuff going on to occupy ourselves for a while, before we go into another story arc of some sort. Let me know what you think.

@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Or time to move in? I have a plan, which will most likely fit the story line. However, before @Genieva Von Bubbles and @Penance post, I'd like to go over what invaded in mind.
Since there is now a massive hole in the dome I'm assuming the city will pool all of its resources into addressing it, thus leaving the front gates heavily unmanned and vulnerable. Seeing the large hole (and most likely hearing it as well), my character would have one NPC soldier go call for back up and everyone else (Ollie and Andrew included) attack the city while it's vulnerable. We would move in using the chaos as cover to try and sabotage H.E.A.T by kidnapping their best scientist/prototypes (@Anaxileah). I can have a post of my character ordering all of this and the beginning stages of us moving in up by 30-10am tomorrow.

Then we will have sufficient stuff going on to occupy ourselves for a while, before we go into another story arc of some sort. Let me know what you think.
hype cookie supports this message.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Dome collapsed in D.C

[/QUOTE]
Oh i read that xD

Wow i missed a lot more in the OOC than the IC xD

@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Or time to move in? I have a plan, which will most likely fit the story line. However, before @Genieva Von Bubbles and @Penance post, I'd like to go over what invaded in mind.

Yay I'm best scientist

Oh no I'm going to be kidnapped

#MixedFeelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back