• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ObiSemKenobi said:
Wow... just, just, wow. You go away for like 8 hours to get some sleep and there's 4-5 pages of pokemon, diseases and conditions, cuteness and cars. I'll tell you, this RP is an experience in and of itself.
In a vain effort to get this back on track, I'll probably won't be able to post today (because I only have an hour or so and still some other stuff to do), but I'll try and see if I can get Frank into the building. I love the fact that Hush is alone and limping right now. Like a wounded deer. ... (>>)
It might be the future - but I sue as hell can't regenerate bones/limbs like a lizard :D

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]You should go to sleep! It's your bed-time!
It's just a prank.

[/QUOTE]
FUTURE SUPREME LEADERS DONT HAVE BED TIMES *flails*

ObiSemKenobi said:
Wow... just, just, wow. You go away for like 8 hours to get some sleep and there's 4-5 pages of pokemon, deseases and conditions, cuteness and cars. I'll tell you, this RP is an experience in and of itself.
In a vain effort to get this back on track, I'll probably won't be able to post today (because I only have an hour or so and still some other stuff to do), but I'll try and see if I can get Frank into the building. I love the fact that Hush is alone and limping right now. Like a wounded deer. ... (>>)
I extra love the Equalizer!

ObiSemKenobi said:

• A lone motorcycle passed through the jammed traffic like a rat through a maze. He wasn’t too far away, but the F.S.F roadblocked some important chokepoints so the gridlock cost him a lot of time. Once he was close enough, he parked his chopper just outside the yellow tape, waited for the officer to look away and crossed it without looking back.

Most of the commotion seemed to be happening at the back of the building, so he entered through the front. As he opened the door he heard the sound of an SA50 round fired from the roof. Logan. It looked like they at least still used some of the old tactics. Leader goes inside, one sniper on the roof of the building, another on an opposite building.

As Frank walked inside, one terrified door guard walked up to him and tried to keep his voice steady as he said “You can’t be here sir. It’s dangerous.” Obviously untrained. Took some evening course and became a daytime security guard to earn some money for his family. Adorable. Frank gave him a quick glance and continued walking. “S-sir!” His voice finally shaking, but his balls apparently growing, he drew his licensed pistol and aimed it at him. Frank simply flipped one side of his coat to reveal the holstered revolver on his belt and continued walking. The metal detector bleeped as he passed through. Once he reached the elevator he turned around, pressed the button for the second floor and smiled at the man who didn’t have a clue how to handle this situation. And then the doors closed.

“Second floor, offices and cafeteria.” The doors slid open as it was the only floor that didn’t require some high level access card to go to. Soldiers were beginning to search through the rooms from the other side, so Frank took a quick turn to the stairs and started walking them down. As he was halfway there, another terrified looking man, F.S.F this time, came running up, gave Frank but a passing glance before deciding to ignore him and ran up to his superior officer.

“Captain! Captain! He… He went south sir! He went south!”

“But you just came from the north block of the building ensign, how the hell would you know he went south?”

“… I … I … I saw a monitor from the security cameras sir!”

He may have been a wimp, but he was fairly decent at improvisation I’ll give him that. North it was.

Frank walked continued down the stairs where that guard had conveniently left all the security doors open, apart from the ones that Hush had already kicked down of course. What a pleasant surprise it was to be able to follow a trail of blood right up to a seriously wounded wolf. He stepped through the last door into the same room as his target.

“Hello Hush, it’s been a while.”

• [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]*Gets mad* I'm not cute! I-I'm different!

[/QUOTE]
You do know that when adorable people get mad it just makes them cuter, right? >.>

[QUOTE="The Endergod][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Man, even RPNation hates Staind so much, it won't even show the video that would have made a funny...

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm gonna run you over.. whenever your back is turned.

[/QUOTE]
<3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]ANA >:U NO ONE HAD TO KNOW AGHHHH
im not short (:'() just...not tall

[/QUOTE]
You're super short. -w- I'm five inches taller

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Not SUPER short >:U

[/QUOTE]
Super duper short >w>

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NUH UH THERES PEOPLLE SHORTER THAN ME >:U

[/QUOTE]
YES IM TALLER THEN SOMEONE!!

5'6' (B')

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Only 5'2? Holy shit you're short :D

[/QUOTE]
IMNOTTHATSHORT ;~; *flails*

Penance said:
YES IM TALLER THEN SOMEONE!!
5'6' (B')
(:'()

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]'Tis I was only kidding.

[/QUOTE]
*mutters* >^>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back