• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have exams too, AP ones, but IMMA PUSH ON

I'm in the top two percentile. The IQ test changes for people over time, and I'm not going to waste money I don't even have on tests that could possibly be inaccurate (not saying you aren't smart tho c:). My stepdad went through the school system to find my IQ and it ranges between 147 and 156, at least since it was last tested when I was little. That's when you first take the test, and to be honest it's a stupid form of assessment - you're however smart you make yourself to be, don't listen to what one test tells you.

Anaxileah said:
I'm in the top two percentile. The IQ test changes for people over time, and I'm not going to waste money I don't even have on tests that could possibly be inaccurate (not saying you aren't smart tho c:). My stepdad went through the school system to find my IQ and it ranges between 147 and 156, at least since it was last tested when I was little. That's when you first take the test, and to be honest it's a stupid form of assessment - you're however smart you make yourself to be, don't listen to what one test tells you.
True, IQ tests are just how you react to difficult mind activities, haha.

Anaxileah said:
Also, I kinda have writers block.. Do you know any way to solve it?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Also, I kinda have writers block.. Do you know any way to solve it?

[/QUOTE]
Write what ever comes to mind on the subject. Even if the sentences dont make sense, or if theyre fragmented or jot down the general idea of what youre trying to say

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Write what ever comes to mind on the subject. Even if the sentences dont make sense, or if theyre fragmented or jot down the general idea of what youre trying to say

[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]ill be dropping this rp because I'm very busy with work

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that :c Thank you for trying, dear!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
What Floof said. Either that, or watch some movies, or a show, or listen to music to find inspiration for your post. Something like that. :)

Anaxileah said:
Sorry to hear that :c Thank you for trying, dear!
What Floof said. Either that, or watch some movies, or a show, or listen to music to find inspiration for your post. Something like that. :)
Plus it just seems that I'm more of a follower on Rp plots. Sure I'm a hell of a plot designer, however I don't know how to keep a Rp in motion.

So yeah... Also, if any of you guys need a Rp made, and can run it, I'll happily make it!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Plus it just seems that I'm more of a follower on Rp plots. Sure I'm a hell of a plot designer, however I don't know how to keep a Rp in motion.
So yeah... Also, if any of you guys need a Rp made, and can run it, I'll happily make it!

[/QUOTE]
xD thanks, Mister Trader

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had a funeral of my grandma-in-law (pretty sure that's not a word and if it is, it shouldn't be), so that took some time and energy. But I'm back again to be a general pain in your main-character behinds!

ObiSemKenobi said:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had a funeral of my grandma-in-law (pretty sure that's not a word and if it is, it shouldn't be), so that took some time and energy. But I'm back again to be a general pain in your main-character behinds!
Oh, I'm sorry for your loss man. Also glad to have you back!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh, I'm sorry for your loss man. Also glad to have you back!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Glad to be back. I'll be working on a post today, but I have quite a bit of catching up to do with other stuff to, so it might take abit longer than I'd like. I'm definitely on my way though.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Trader or traitor? xD

[/QUOTE]
Trader, you butt. I'm the druid, dumb dumb

ObiSemKenobi said:
Thanks. Glad to be back. I'll be working on a post today, but I have quite a bit of catching up to do with other stuff to, so it might take abit longer than I'd like. I'm definitely on my way though.
Sorry for your loss, dear. If you ever need anything, simply ask. ^-^

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Wait, so both of the other two people I was with left?

[/QUOTE]
Well hey dont feel too bad, Joy has a secret interest in the Outcasts she can pretty ruthless herself

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Well hey dont feel too bad, Joy has a secret interest in the Outcasts she can pretty ruthless herself

[/QUOTE]
(8))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back