• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fantasy RP

@Carolbrock So, I've thought about your idea, and I like it very, very much. I had to change my geography a bit so that the place can exists because, originally, the Wilderness and the Civilization had around the same distance as between Europe and NA. However, I changed it up and now it's fine

@Payphone. Sure. Though, I think 8 is a fine number of RPers, so you'll be the last one to join. Welcome!

One other note, I'd prefer if we all started in generally the same area. Whether we start in Civilization, the Wilderness or on an isthmus, it doesen't matter. Currently, we have someone on Civilization and someone wanting to get there. I don't mind starting in diffrent places, but keeping track of it would be like two separate RPs.

@OzirisXP I'm interested in joining if there's still room that is. By the way i could post my character tomorrow since i need to neet the character.

Is there room for one more? I took a break from this site though I have been here for a while and I'd love to join this rp if that's cool with you. Thanks either way

Is this a character sheet or something? And can we be like Satyrs, Gorilla people or do we have to be something you've listed?

Well, a lot more people seem to want to join. Since I hate saying no to people, I guess we'll just have to make it work. Everybody who posted until now, + @Milus and @TokumeiNoJorogumo. That's around 13 people. It might seem a bit much, but I hope some of you are more experienced and can help the rest of us out.

Please don't ask to join anymore. I won't be able to say no and I already don't know if we'll be able to handle this.

Well, a lot more people seem to want to join. Since I hate saying no to people, I guess we'll just have to make it work. Everybody who posted until now, + @Milus and @TokumeiNoJorogumo. That's around 13 people. It might seem a bit much, but I hope some of you are more experienced and can help the rest of us out.

Please don't ask to join anymore. I won't be able to say no and I already don't know if we'll be able to handle this.

so are you going to be making a thread or a hosted project?

@animegirl20 Osiris is new and therefore unable to make a hosted project. Either he makes a main thread or I make a hosted project.

@OzirisXP, next time we do this, make the main thread and character thread, then throw in the links after you gain some interest.

@animegirl20 Osiris is new and therefore unable to make a hosted project. Either he makes a main thread or I make a hosted project.

@OzirisXP, next time we do this, make the main thread and character thread, then throw in the links after you gain some interest.

Oh yeah forgot he couldn't make one. I guess that means you guys don't know what which one your doing. Alright just checking.

Oh yeah forgot he couldn't make one. I guess that means you guys don't know what which one your doing. Alright just checking.

I wasn't originally planning on joining a roleplay of this caliber. I have a few others (One that has started in June and has all of my heart) that I keep updating. Depending on whether or not we have post order - messy system with 13 people - , my posts may be shadowed by fast moving action. Now, this being a less linear and more sandboxy roleplay, it may not matter.

I wasn't originally planning on joining a roleplay of this caliber. I have a few others (One that has started in June and has all of my heart) that I keep updating. Depending on whether or not we have post order - messy system with 13 people - , my posts may be shadowed by fast moving action. Now, this being a less linear and more sandboxy roleplay, it may not matter.

post orders always fail I wouldn't suggest it. And alrighty

@Milus I can make a character thread now, if there's still time. It might be troublesome to repost characters there, but at least it will be organised. If I do, what do I post it under?

Also, I'm sorry that this RP started off so messy. Again, I'm new and don't know what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back