A Court of Kings

"Thank you, your majesty, it will be my pleasure to join you. As someone of my personality, if I may have water instead of such a festive drinks."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"You have such a lovely place King Angre." She said as she slowly bent down to pick up hair piece on the grassy ground.

"Thank you very much my lady. I've been to your kingdom as well, it is just as lovely if not even more"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I haven't been to my kingdom in many years. Thank you. " Cassie replied with a smile.

A knight walked confidently to King Victor and bowed. He had long dark hair, tan skin like most from Valyn, green eyes, a very handsome man "Your majesty, it's an honor to see you, it's truly been to long" he spoke smoothly in his Valiniyn accent.

Looking at the knights green eyes, Princess Cassie lowered her head as she stepped aside from Victor to give them so room to be reacquainted in. "Excuse me for a moment you majesty as I retrieve a precious item." Curtseyed and walked towards the ship after realizing her envelope was not with her.

"Seler, see to it she gets there and back safely" King Andre commanded as the knight followed behind her.

Seeing the knight come beside her, Cassie began to speak. "Shall I inquire your name?"

"Sir Seler, I was sent by his majesty to make sure you made it safely there, and back to the summit hall"

"It is at your pace my lady" he told her as his hand sat on the pommel of his sword.

As they approach the ship, which her things have not been brought inside, she searched for the envelope. "Shall I ask for some assistants Sir Seler? I am looking for a small envelope with a gem inside."

"I shall assist any way that I can my lady" responded Sir Seler as he searched.

"Thank you." In a few minutes with little successes, she found the envelope. "I've found it. Shall we return?"

"Absolutely" Sir Seler said as he stepped out making sure the way was clear. "Come with me my lady"

Stepping forward, a dark figure approached. "Princess Cassie, you mustn't be left alone. For all gods, old and new, protect you." Said the voice as he jumped over board.

"I am unsure Sir Seler. But he warned me." Pausing and holding her item. "As I am a princess, my life is never at peace."

"Sounds quite stressful, now I feel improper for addressing you as my lady, your majesty"

"Please, my lady is just alright. Your majesty is for when I become queen, as for now, I am not married nor betrothed." She replied as they headed towards the hall. She held into the item before hiding it in her waist pouch.

He stepped into the hall as he pointed to a portrait on the wall. "That my lady is my father. They called him the fastest swordsman in the world" the portrait looked like Seler, only with a more furrowed brow and beard.

"I believe some day, you will live up to your father." Cassie replied with a smile. "I've read about him in a book. I'm not only a princess but a sword I am able to wield. Not as a swordsman like your father nor as good as you."

"That is excellent my lady, I pray you will never have to use one" Seler said as a servant approached. "My lady, Sir Seler, right this way" the servant said as he smiled to Seler, and Seler grinned back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back