• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"I'm sorry...I don't know what I was thinking."

Akira floats over to Liese and latches onto her head, causing the Lucario's eyes to match theirs.

"Silly little Pokemon," Akira's voice echoes through Liese's mouth.

Danielle looked on curiously, slightly fearful. "Akira? What are you doing?" She asked her friend, why would she do that?

"I wanted to see what she was doing," says Akira, still through Liese. "Everyone knows why they do things, even if they say they don't."

"Well..... what do you see?" She asked. "Also, could you get off once you find it? we just encouraged her not to make people go unconscious." She said half joking, half serious.

"Lots of discipline, lots of effort, lots of love, but not much hope... she's young and strong and kind and afraid...and she even knows I own her body right now. She's a good Lucario, but in a lot of pain. We'll have to be compassionate with her."

"Im thinking the best way to be compassionate is not to hijack their body my friend, please release your control." Danielle said, kindly, but firmly.

Liese nods, and Akira lets go.

The Lucario staggers a bit, then looks at Danielle.

"The forest...I could feel it's power... the entirety of the power of Mew overwhelming and absorbing me in it's wake. I used to think myself strong, but your charge holds a power I didn't think possible!"

Akira just giggles.

Danielle walked up closer and smiled warmly. "I apologise for the invasion of your mind, and.. yes yes they are, part of me wonders why they need me" She said looking over at her friend.

"I suppose I had it coming, after my unceremonious treatment of Balaa. But is your role not obvious? You protect the power, but also regulate it. If it were to be corrupted or if something cruel were to invade its soul it would be the end of us all. You keep it safe and sane -- its heart is tied to yours!"

Akira has curled into a ball on the floor.

Danielle speaks as she walks over to her friend. "Of course, I do know thiss, I was merely jesting." Said Danielle half laughing, she picked up her friend and placed them on her back. "But their power amazes me at times as well."

"Well, after we had removed the hunters we had been living here. It's a bit cozier than a cave." She said smiling.

"I can see that," says Liese with a nod. "Do you plan on learning all about its contents?"

"As a matter of fact," replies Balaa -- "We were hoping to use it to learn techniques for helping Pokemon."

"We were actually just looking in the inventory to find anything that could help" Danielle said. Maybe we could find something to help us with Maleas delivery.

"Did you find anything of interest?" asks Liese.

"We did discover quite a few capture balls for Pokemon," replies Akira.

"Is that so?" asks Balaa. "Seems rather tame for this house..."

"As well as some collars that share attributes to collars that we saw earlier tat essentially hypnotizes pokemon with no effort." Danielle adds.

"Really? In that case...we should probably determine how they work, don't you think?" Liese asks.

"How do you propose we do that?" asks Balaa.

"Simple. Attach one to me, and observe its effects as well as how it functions internally. I trust you -- I'm not afraid of what will happen."

No one notices Akira has gone upstairs.

Danielle frowns in thought. "I don't like the idea.... though it does provide merit, hmmmmmm You do realise that means all of your freedom will be completely drained?"

"As I said, I consider my freedom already yielded to you -- and I would make an excellent test subject to help understand the technology that did...what it did. Balaa should be equipped to analyze it, am I correct?"

"Yes," says Balaa quietly.

Danielle pondered this for a little longer. "We're not even sure if these are the same collars, I mean what if these ones have a different effect? One that we're not prepared for?"

"Then we shall learn of their effect," replies Liese simply.

"As I am considered an extension of the computer system, I should be able to regulate the behaviors of each collar," says Balaa.

".....Alright then," Danielle says, her voice betraying a little fear. "Let's do it." She said, turning around to leave before she noticed a lack of weight on her back. "Wait... where's Akira?"

"Akira!" Danielle screamed running up the steps praying her friend was ok. :Akira are you alright?"

The others are close behind -- Akira can be seen near an odd machine with a tube and a drop chute attached -- a moment later it covers the struggling fusion with an unusual soil like material. Akira's movement slows and stiffens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back