• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"My name is Danielle, it it's nice to meet you Liese." Danielle said, returning the bow. "I wish we could help more, is there any way I could assist you?"

Danielle was surprised by this response. "You barely scan know me, and I'm afraid we haven't made a very good first impression, why would you want that?" She asked, cocking her head.

"You're the forest guardian. In your service I could gain valuable experience. And...I could work through my grief more easily if I stay busy."

Danielle smiled warmly. "We would be glad to help you then. Let me introduce you to the thing we're protecting then." She said indicating the pikamew. "This is Akira, she is the life of our forest."

Akira grins. "I'm a silly one and can be quite a handful! It's nice to meet you."

Liese nods. "This creature is the charge? I did not know it was a living being -- does that make it harder?"

"Well, they can be a handful that's for sure." She said smirking at her friend. "But it makes it a lot less lonely." Danielle finished nuzzling her friend some, and thinking how weird it was that her head was newly as large as them.

"This is my father Balaa" Danielle said. "Well, obviously not biologically"

"Nice to meet you, Liese. I hope I can be a force of good in your life."

Liese nods. "So you have a dad, a thing you protect...what role would I best fill for you?"

Danielle smiled at her willingness. "I'm not sure I could assign you anything, I haven't had a liese before how about you try that?" She said humorously.

"I understand. And what am I to call my new mistress? If I am to train under you I wish to call you by a respectful title."

"Sorta formal, huh?" whispers Akira.

"well that's not up to me." Danielle said. "And you are among friends here, no need to stand at attention."

Liese nods. "I have trained extensively under many masters -- all of whom used a title. If you wish for me not to do so I respect that."

Balaa's eyes flash. "A scan of her brain reveals a highly disciplined, intelligent, and powerful mind."

Akira giggles. "We could make quite a team!"

"Well I suppose you should call me Danielle, anything else would get rather confusing, and as for what to call our charge her, that's up to them" Danielle said before tickling her friend with one of her tails a little.

Akira giggles at Danielle and lets out a happy sigh.

"Very well," Liese replies. "I pledge my strength to assist and serve your purpose for as long as I live or until you choose to release me." She bows once more.

Balaa does the same.

Danielle smiles again at the Lucario, it's ways so strange to her. "Thank you." She said, slightly awkwardly. "And please, I'm not a superior you need to bow too, after all I am still lesser than everybody here in years and wisdom."

"You are my superior nonetheless, having been assigned the role of keeping our homes safe," says Liese graciously with a hint of a smile.

"Well I guess by rank alone." Danielle admitted bashfully. "But anyway, welcome to our family, I hope you'll be happy."

"Thank you for your kind words," says Liese. She then walks to Balaa.

"So the entire consciousness is in this horn?" She asks.

"It appears so, without it Father would be a simple drone." Danielle replied looking at Balaa.

"I see," replies Liese, gently removing it.

Sure enough, Balaa's eyes deaden and the Absol becomes statuesque.

"Imagine transporting an entire life in such a small accessory," says Liese almost to herself.

Akira watches with surprise.

Danielle moved forward, shocked by her actions. "Liese? Please put the horn back" Danielle said.

"No harm done..... though I would request you not do that any more." Danielle replied, acting cautiously, not sure what really happened. Her entire mood seemed to shift in a matter of seconds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back