• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"No," she says, fists clenching. "Because I'm going to tear this place to the ground and you along with it!"

She begins charging up an Aura Sphere.

"Woah, take it easy please.... There's a child present." Daniel said hoping to calm her somehow.

"Take it easy?" She practically screams. "You turned my loved one into a...a puppet!"

Akira stirs. "What's going on?"

"We did no such thing." Says Danielle trying to reason. "It appears, Akira that the Absol father is in was her friend and now she isn't very happy."

"I'm sorry, I really am, but your friend... He was nothing but an empty shell when w found him, he didn't have any thoughts other than what one's gave him...we tried to fix him but we couldn't."

Upon hearing the new voice Lucario seems to be caught off guard, and stops forming the attack.

"I--I know...I...I'm sorry -- he meant everything to me....and seeing him alive...but still dead...it's more than I can bear...please...if...if you could do that...you can change me..."

"She's heartbroken...poor creature."

"The poor thing is confused and grieving.." Danielle's eyes glowed blue as she looked at the lucario. "What is it you would like me to do?" She asked the grieving pokemon.

"Make me forget..." she says, breathlessly. "Make me forget it all..."

Akira watches with pity -- Balaa looks genuinely repentant.

"Perhaps," he whispers, "Perhaps I could be Lucas?"

"But lucas's memories and personality were destroyed..." Danielle said, afraid she knew where this was going.

"I know," says Balaa. "But...I could be modified...made like Lucas, just a bit...and Lucario could only forget...some things...and she'd get her love back. I...I don't mind if you don't."

Lucario's breathing is somewhat more regular, but the tears continue to fall.

"No!....I.. I can't lose you.. not again" Danielle's own tears now flowing, she couldn't think of any other options, but she couldn't just give him up.

"You don't have to lose me...just change a few things for both of us -- I don't want to forget everything, but...I want to serve...to make others happy...I'm in a body that isn't mine -- this is the least I can do..."

Akira watches anxiously.

Balaa nuzzles his daughter. "You mean more to me than anything, favorite. I love you more than any Pokemon I've ever seen. I wish to follow your path and advice and desire, no matter what."

"But, to be truly like Lucas.. could you still even be my father? I doubt this poor lucario would accept that." Danielle asked, afraid.

"I could, though it would mean she became your mother. She's willing to accept anything right now."

Lucario looks up at Akira and, more out of desperation than anger, grabs the fusion and pulls them to her chest.

"I'm...being...impaled," complains the Pikamew.

".. ok" Danielle replied, looking back at the lucario. "We...we're going to bring Lucas back.. But I need your help, also I'm afraid your impaling my friend." She added with a small smirk.

Lucario quickly releases Akira, who floats away in a dizzy haze.

"You're...what? H-how? I thought you said he was...gone...how do we get him back?"

"Well, I have a... Special power, I am this forests guardian and with that I have the ability to change people's personalities and memories." Danielle explained, pausing to let it sink in.

She looks confused. "Please go on. I don't fully understand, but I'd do anything to have Lucas back, even if it meant being skinned alive like that poor creature on the wall -- I'd give up my free will for him, I'd...please...is there really a chance?"

"Yes but I would need your help asking with your permission to alter your memories, see Lucas personality has been permanently deleted, but if you could help and give me your knowledge of him as well as your memories.. We could modify his brain to make him into Lucas, though theres one condition."

"I'll give you all the information you want. What's that condition? Is...is he okay with it?"

Lucario shakes a bit, unsure what to do.

"Well yes he is but, he's my father... And I'm but ready to lose my parent... I knew that, this is a rather bad deal but... I need him, so either he things he was a single parent at some point... Or that he had me.. with you."

"Yes, you've been wronged and us out job to fix it" Danielle said. "Butt.. you realise what this means for you rightm all of us are going to have our l memories altered, and you're ok with this?"

Lucario thinks long and hard, then finally shakes her head.

"No. I...I let my emotions get the best of me. I'm sorry. Your offer is kind, but...I don't think it's fair to you...or your dad, or even to me...and it's not what Lucas would have wanted. I'm sorry for my outburst. I should not have taken my pain out on you."

She bows slightly.

Danielle smiles warmly. "There is no reason to apologise, loss does.. horrible things, but know we are willing to do anything to help you, heh it is my job."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back