• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Danielle laughed at her friend burying themselves, but looked at her father kindly licking him some. "I am." She said "But i'll never stop needing you."

"It happened so fast...it feels like...like..." Balaa isn't sure how to finish the sentence and simply brings his head down. "I'm...very glad to have had this adventure with you, my favorite."

Akira has evidently fallen asleep.

"You're far prettier than any Ninetales the forest ever saw," says Balaa.

Danielle put her head beneath her mothers, bringing it back up.
"I can think of one a lot prettier than I ever will be." She chuckled. "Though, im afraid, shes on the wall behind us."

Balaa chuckles. "She was nice, but her daughter was already far more beautiful. Her life may have ended but the result was more than anyone could have hoped for. She lived well, since her greatest treasure became you."

Danielle smiled warmly, her face flushed with emotion. "Well, maybe now you're my father, but you'll never stop being my mommy." She said, getting closer and rubbing her head against her affectionately.

Balaa smiles. "Thank you. Well, forest guardian and treasure of my life -- how may I serve you today?"

Akira's head pops out but it remains firmly lodged in Danielle's tails.

The two Shaymin begin to stir.

"Well, it appears Aunt Malea and Uncle Bryndle are waking up, I bet they need more help than I do, though I do admit having this many tails is slightly confusing." Danielle said smiling at the pikamew comfortably in her fur. So this is what it felt like for her

Balaa nods. "I shall assist them -- Shaymin prefer to be alone when expecting, so I imagine they'll need to be transported to a quiet and obscure location. I'll return after I have executed that task."

With that, the Absol leaves the room towards where the Shaymin are starting to wake up.

Danielle walks in a circle or two, still looking at her new body, then once again looks at her friend sleeping comfortably in her tails and chuckles. They're so cute. She thought. Not sure what to do she lied down, and tried to make her tails as comfortable as possible.

Last edited:
After a while, Balaa returns with a smile.

"They should be safe and happy. They also said congratulations! Now it's just the three of us!"

And then there's a knock at the door.

Danielle smiled at the news, then her head shot up, looking towards the door. "Do you have any idea who that could be?"

Danielle hid the Pikamew, obscuring its face in her tails and answered the door.

It's a Lucario, and she looks genuinely surprised to see Danielle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought--- the hunters, were here...are you...with them?" She gulps, looking at the Ninetales skin on the wall.

Danielle smiled at the Lucario. "No, we're not with the hunters, actually we made sure they wouldn't bother the forest and its pokemon anymore." She said with a hint of pride.

"O-oh...have...you maybe seen Lucas? He was caught -- I was coming to rescue him...he was my, uh...friend. I've been really worried and I--have you seen an Absol in here?"

The query is anxious.

Danielle panicked for a second... she was obviously referencing the body that Father was currently in. "Well... you see.. that's rather complicated."

"Complicated?" says the Lucario, agitated. "What's complicated about seeing an Absol? He's either here or he's not! Let me in!"

Balaa shies back, trying to keep out of sight.

Danielle stepped back. "Very well, but I warn you, for your own good, you might wish not to." She warned, a slight hint of regret on her voice.

"Is that a threat?" Asks the Lucario, dashing inside. She sees Balaa.

"Lucas! You're alive, oh thank heavens, I-- Lucas? Why...why aren't you... what's happened to you?"

Balaa begins to tear up. "I'm so sorry. I don't have any idea who you are."

The Lucario is stunned.

"I.....im afraid that when we found your friend...he.." She chocked up. "Here, i'll show you." Her eyes glowed blue and she replayed the memory in her head.

Lucario watches, eyes widening, then watering, until she finally drops to one knee and begins to sob violently.

"I....i'm incredibly sorry I know losing someone you love its.. unbearable" Danielle said, her own eyes wetting.

"I...I promised him I'd save him...I promised...and now it's just...whatever YOU are..." she's inconsolable.

"I really do regret what had happened... is there any way we can help?" Danielle asked, feeling partially responsible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back