• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Yes, come to think of it. Her friends seemed to come out of them! But... how could this hold an entire Pokemon? It's so small!"

"Yeah! How does it do that?" Danielle said nosing them around some, smelling them as if it might be the key to figuring it out.

"Woah! Akira?" Danielle asked, moving erratically towards the group of balls, not sure which one Akira touched. "Akira can you hear me?"

*wobble -- wobble--*

Akira bursts back out in a beam of light, looking rather stunned. "Hi, Danielle. Yeah, I could hear you. That was weird!"

"The ball just sucked you up, what happened in there?" Danielle asked, partially in worry and partially out of curiosity.

"Well--- it was strange -- I suddenly lost my shape -- I couldn't feel my body anymore. Then I suddenly found myself in what felt like a warm bed. It was cozy, but I was so surprised that I was struggling -- and then I popped back out here feeling exactly like I did before I was inside!"

"Weird.... what do you think was happening? I mean, the way described it I sounded nice.. but why would the humans have it?"

"I...I dunno exactly. I get the idea that if I wanted to I could have stayed in there and it would have just...kept me inside until someone else pushed the button on the outside. Maybe it's designed to make it easier to get Pokemon from one place to another?"

"I guess that makes sense." Said Danielle thoughtfully. "Well, do you wanna keep looking at more boxes?" She asked, her head and ears perking.

"Yeah, sure. I think there must be tons of--"

Akira is interrupted by Balaa's voice.

"Danielle? Akira? I brought the stones you requested!"

Danielle smiled, mommy was back. She ran to meet her. "Hi Mommy? Did you have fun?" She asked, hoping that the answer would be yes.

"Yes, and I found a few different stones. I hope you like them!"

Akira dashes after Danielle and looks. "Wow...fire stone, water stone, dusk stone, hard stone -- you went all out!"

"Making you happy makes me happy," Balaa says with a blush.

"You always make me happy Mommy" Danielle said once more running to and nuzzling her mother. "And they're all so pretty." Danielle said, a red stone catching her attention. "Ooo, and this ones really pretty."

Danielle only half heard what mommy said, the stone nearly entrancing, something in her compelling her, she inched closer.

Danielle is taken aback by this and sits, slightly dazed.

"Woah.. I feel ...tingly." She said, a strange sensation running through her body.

"R...really?" Danielle asked, as her body started to glow. "Woah...."

The energy flows through Danielle and she begins to grow. Additional tails sprout -- those that exist lengthen, matching her gained height. The other Pokemon stand or float in awed silence.

Danielle looks at her new body, slightly in disbelief. "I'm a ninetails…" She said simply, her mind switching somewhat, learning how to move her new tails, and elongated limbs, while also maturing.

"How, um, how do you feel?" asks Akira.

Balaa looks over his daughter with a mix of concern and excitement.

"I... I feel fantastic!" Danielle said, running over to her friend and moth...father and nuzzling them both, though not used to the feeling of actually reaching her father.

"I guess...my daughter is all grown up now, huh?" Balaa says with just a hint of a choke in his voice.

"You're so fluffy!" shouts Akira, burying themselves in Danielle's tails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back