• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"You're in charge of them for now mommy! it's up too you" Danielle said happily.

Bryndles mouth slightly watered at the thought of food but he brushed iit off

Balaa nods. "In that case...let's try..." his eyes flash as he takes stock of the pantry, then cross lists it with ingredients lists from cooking sites. "Let's try a club sandwich. It sounds nice!"

The three humans nod in unison and head to the kitchen, leaving the Pokemon to wait.

"The Internet thing sounds fun," says Akira. "I wonder what else Balaa can do now."

"Yeah... it must be cool being able to do that!" Danielle said with glee, looking up at mommy.

Bryndle looked at Danielle and looked back at his wife. Soon we'll have someone who looks at us that way. He thought imagining a small shaymin, idolizing her parents.

It's only a few minutes before the three humans have finished, and they gently set down several plates of sandwiches in front of the Pokemon.

"That will be all for now," says Balaa, and the three stand at attention while waiting for further orders. "Enjoy, everyone!"

If the humans could think, they'd likely be horrified by the mess that follows. Akira is as messy as Simon ever was, and since none of the Pokemon have hands anyway except Akira, the chomping and swallowing alone creates a mess. Nonetheless, it's quite enjoyable.

"I could get used to this," laughs Akira. "Thank you...er...Balaa. And Danielle, of course!"

Malea nods. "Seems humans do have a knack for flavor -- but I am impressed at Balaa's knowledge."

"I can learn things quickly," Balaa says shyly. "It's part of my new...self."

Danielle ate happily, though took multiple pauses to look at everyone else happy to see everyone happy after all of that stuff. She licked some crumbs off her paw before diving in once more.

Bryndle ate like a starving dog, his appetite seemingly boundless, though he made sure not to over-indulge. He paused to look at his wife and take in her beauty again.

When the last of the sandwiches are complete, Balaa nods at Danielle.

"I suppose you'll want to finish with them, hm?"

Malea is so stuffed she lies down and goes right to sleep.

Akira giggles. "It's almost too bad. I like being cooked for!"

"Yeah, but I guess we gotta tell them to han themselves over right?" She asked rhetorically, and did so.

Bryndle snuggled up with Malea falling asleep next to her.

You could see the conflict on Danielles face as Akira says this. They deserve a lot worse.... but it's not what you do. "Akira... we should let him go."

Akira nods. "Yes, Danielle. You're right."

Balaa curls up around his daughter as the three humans leave.

"The house is all ours now, it seems."

"Yeah! though I guess more humans might show up later." Danielle said thoughtfully, not wanting to run into any more.

"I doubt it," says Balaa. "Hunters try to keep to themselves, so it's likely no other humans know where this place is. If another human arrives it will be on accident."

"So we can keep it?" She asks excitedly, almost like a girl getting a puppy.

"I don't see why not," says Balaa. "If you want to make this our home we can take it for ourselves. I know how to use this tech, too."

Akira smiles. "Sounds good from where I am!"

"Cool!" Danielle said snuggling closer to mommy. "And since you know how to use all of this stuff, we can help people even better now!"

"Not all of it was designed to help," admits Balaa, "But we can learn how to make it helpful and put it to good use!"

Akira begins to doze, leaving only Balaa and Danielle fully awake.

"Im so glad you're back mommy" Danielle said, seeing everyone had fallen asleep she figured she might as well follow suit, taking in the warmth of her mommy.

"It's good to be back," replies Balaa warmly. Even as the others begin to doze the Absol stays alert, keeping his eyes open and thinking about what the day has been like.

"Whew...what a journey. I'm going to have to get used to being...this way."

"Yeah....being an absol.." Danielle yawned mid statement "It must be real.. really weir..." Danielle succumbed to the sleepiness as her eyes drooped.

Bryndle slept soundly, and could be heard chuckling in his sleep, having apparently pleasant dreams.

Danielle keeps peaceful in her sleep comforted by mommies warmth.

The next day comes without much event. Balaa stays alert the whole night, and when the sun rises can still be found near Danielle.

Danielle woke, forgetting where she was at first, she smiled when she remembered. "Good morning mommy" She said locking up to her.

She smiled, loving the pet name. "I hadn't thought about it, after everything was so crazy I didn't really know what to do after." She then coll cocked her head "have you been awake for all night?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back