• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Sounds easy enough. How hypnotized is He?" Danielle asked, hoping he wouldn't pull anything.

"Y....Y'don't think....." He Saud getting the same idea.

"Just enough to let him act natural while still doing whatever I say," replies Akira.

As if I'm response, the strange scientist picks up both Pokemon gently to carry them inside.

"The curse is a myth!" Says the one with less certainty in his tone than intended. "A dead Pokemon is a dead Pokemon. Simple as that. Maybe you just need to lie down."

Danielle tried to act natural not sure how a prisoner should act she pretended she was asleep.

"Yeah.." He said about to do so before he saw the doctor. "Hey doc, woah what do you got there?"

"I found them just outside. A Vulpix, and... whatever this is. I'm thinking we run some tests on both."

"They're both very cute. Do you think they came because of that Ninetales?"

"Possibly. Vulpix are known to follow their mothers, even into a trap."

"Well, she's a keeper."

Akira acts quiet, but takes in the room around them.

Keeper? what does he mean? Danielle wondered while scanning the room herself.

" What in heavens name is that other one though?" he wondered getting closer "almost looks like...." He couldn't believe it if it was true.

"I'll take them out back, and to answer your question -- I think so. I think this might be a Mew -- or at least something related to it."

"When he takes us out back, that's when we assume full control and go from there, okay?"

"You sure this isn't a reason for us all to be worried? Mew's pretty powerful -- and we do have...ya know."

"Well, my concern is prepping them for you, so I'll let you worry about that."

"Alright" He said, still shocked that they got a find like that. He went to get one of hteir hanguns before stopping as his hand drew near. It shook for a little before he grabbed it and stuffed it the holster quickly.

"Alright." Danielle replied with determination. These guys are going down.

As soon as the Doc steps into the back room, Akira's eyes glow and he stands stiff upright.

"Okay, coast is clear. Let's get to work and try to figure out what all this is," says the fusion. "I don't know what some of these do and -- hey, an Absol...and it's still breathing."

Danielle looked in the direction she indicated. She smiled when she saw him, maybe they could make allies. She nearly spoke with her telepathy when she remembered he was a dark type. "Hello"

"Hello," replies the Absol in exactly the same tone as Danielle's telepathy.

Akira notices this. "Um...let's look closer." As the Pikamew approaches, they spot a screen to the side with a bunch of hard to read figures and things -- and there's a picture of the Absol on it.

"I wonder...do you think the humans did something to this?"

"I don't know... what could they have done?" She asked. "Hi Absol whats your name?"

"Hi Absol. What's your name?" it repeats back.

"Okay, that's not normal." Akira's eyes glow and then it looks back up. "Danielle? I...I don't know how but there's something in Absol's head...and it's not its brain."

"What do you mean?" Danielle asked before looking herself, her eyes glowing blue once more. "Oh.. that looks weird.. do you think that's whats making him.... weird,"

"Yeah...I..." Akira looks at the screen. "Let's see if I can translate this..."

"Subject's brain removal was successful. Attempting insertion of substitute to see if it is accepted by the body. If so, will begin uploading imitation protocols to retrain subject as drone."

...Akira shudders. "I don't know what all those words mean, but I think this poor Absol had it's mind removed and replaced with something else."

"The poor thing...." Danielle said, looking at it. "Wait.... what about Aunt Malea and Uncle Bryndle!?" She asked suddenly springing back to Akira "You don't think..." Her breathing intensified but she kept herself under control.

"I don't...this project took months, it looks like. Bryndle and Malea are nearby, and healthy, far as I can tell. It's sad...but...well...we can get back to it. Right now we need to restrain the humans."

"Right." She said nodding, putting the Absol behind her. "Do you think just using telekinesis would be enough?" Danielle asked.

"Telekinesis might stop them from physically attacking, but we could just make them all go to sleep for now."

"Something about this doesn't sit right with me. It's too quiet in there."

"Good idea." Daniele said.

"Yeah, Doc's machines aren't running. They should be by now" He said listening close.

(Gtg CYA!)

"Think we should go in there? It's possible he's just taking a break -- remember what happened last time we interrupted?"

"Okay. I'll get him to sleep first -- then we'll get the other two. Then we free the Shaymins -- then we figure out what to do with this stuff..."

(Ciao!)

He winced and rubbed his arm, a scar reminding him what happens. "Good point. We'll wait for him to come out."

"Alright... you should get the one that i... the one with the gun." Danielle said. :You're stronger than I am, and he might resist more this time."

The one tilts his head back, then darts a side glance at the phone. "The good news is that the Ninetales payout should keep us running for at least two months solid."

"I am not stronger, but I can handle him," says Akira simply. "Okay, ready? 3...2...1..."

"Wow, I knew it was gonna pay good but that's nice" He said to his partner.

Danielle focused her eyes glowing blue. "You need to sleep NOW"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back