• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"You're a very good guardian, my friend. I trust you with my life. Both our lives." Akira looks back up. "Don't be apologetic -- it's wonderful to have you around."

"Aww thanks, it's great to have you too!" She said. "I'm so glad you came to life! my two best friends are my bestest friend now!" She said affectionately.

As Akira said it, Danielle yawned, the adrenaline disappearing. "Oh, wow.. I yawwwn am kinda sleepy."

She hadn't expected this, and either way she didn't mind she collapsed on the spot. she started to snore.

Akira giggles. "Even Danielle can't quite avoid my psychic skills. I hope she rests well. As for me, well..."

The Pikamew floats to where the chocolate bar fell and scoops it up excitedly.

"Now's my treat time!"

It's unclear whether Akira ever goes to sleep again, but the next day the Pikamew is the first thing Danielle sees.

"Hi! You're awake! We can do stuff now! Hooray!"

"Yeah!" Danielle said springing to her feet and bouncing. "But do you mind going to the cave first? I wanna see mommy"

"Thanks!" Said Danielle heading back to the cave. "I wonder what mommy will think about our battle yesterday."

They don't have to wait long to find out.

"Sounds like you did quite well!" Balaa begins to lick her daughter as she speaks. "You got rather messy too."

"Thanks, i didn't mean to get messy but it was lots of fun!!" She said licking back at her mother affectionately.

"I don't know, I hadn't thought of anything, What do you think Akira?" She asked her friend, happy just to be there.

Danielle pouted a little at mommies answer, she didn't like always being in charge. "Hmm ok then, lets go" She said with a little less mirth than normal.

Danielle then noticed herself acting strange and shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Yeah mommy" She said, her smile growing back.

"I don't mean to ever imply that I don't think of you as my daughter. You understand?"

Akira watches with curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back