• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

That silver wind would do a lot to Akira but not to her so she got in front of Akira and used ember on the ribombee. "You should go after the houndoom, I have advantage on the other one."

"Okay!" Akira giggles, then turns around and fires a Bubble Beam at the opposing Houndoom. It's a glancing blow, but even so it makes a difference.

"C'mon, Antoine! You got this! Turn it around with a Dark Pulse! Marlene, Dazzling Gleam!"

Both execute their attacks -- it's hard to see through the fairy type move.

"Aghhh hold on." Danielle closed her eyes and tried to focus, she fired an ember at where she thought she sensed the ribombee.

It hits, forcing the Bug type back.

"Having fun yet?" laughs Moira. "Antoine, let's give them another Dark Pulse!"

Akira quickly sidesteps, then replies by using Discharge, nailing everyone but Danielle and Moira.

A smile broke out onto Danielle's face, she wasn't as worried anymore, though she v was still careful. "Nice shot Akira!" She said, using the opportunity to float above them for a short time and push down with a wave of force.

This beats them back again.

"C'mon, Antoine! Show them your Mega Evolution! Marlene, use Bug Buzz!

As the Houndoom begins to grow and power up, Ribombee's move makes contact with Akira. Despite its effectiveness, the fusion still looks pleased.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you? Why thank them?" Asked before realising once more they were in a fight and really focused trying to send a big ember at the bug pokemon.

"Oh that's would make more sense." Danielle said feeling rather silly. She turned and stared in the face of the dark pulse and braced for it, letting out a little yelp of surprise.

The move hits hard, but both endure it.

"Don't hold back, Antoine! Flamethrower, now!"

A moment later the room is ablaze. Akira scrambles to lift Danielle away from the fire, then uses Fly.

Danielle avoids the fire mostly and prepares another blast of psychic power. "let's hit him at the same time."

"Yay!" Danielle said skipping around in joy. /she looked at the two fainted pokemon though. "We didn't hurt them did we?"

"Nothing a revive and some berries can't help," replies Moira. "Your small size betrays your sheer power. I can see why you're in charge. You have my thanks."

Akira smiles. "It was a pleasure."

"It was lots of fun!" Danielle said skipping around a bit, she ran up to the human and nuzzled her a little, not sure why but she felt very emotional.

"Well, affectionate, aren't you?" asks Moira, stooping down to pat the Vulpix's head. "I daresay I should head home, though. It was nice to meet you!"

Danielle affectionately rolled her head in the nice humans hand. "You too, safe travels!" She said, rather liking the human.

Moira leaves, Poke balls and all.

"Whew...what an evening, huh?" asks Akira, giggling with excitement. "We make a wonderful team!"

"Yeah! That wasn't as scary as I thought it would be!" She said running back up to Akira and nuzzling them.

"See why I told you not to be scared? You can't let yourself be afraid of everything, especially when you're so strong and kind." Akira leans back.

"Sorry, I was just worried about not being a good guardian." Danielle said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back