• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Even if we're asleep? Cause I don't think I can say awake much longer." She said slightly swaying where she stood.

"I can make us invisible regardless," replies Akira, watching with some curiosity as the trainer sets up camp. A strange brown sweet smelling block falls out of the bag.

"Oh, that smells sweet...I want that..." Akira says, drooling just a bit.

Danielle panicked a little. "Nono Akira don't do anything that might get us caught" She said, trying to keep her friend safe.

"I...." Akira begins to protest, "I just want to try it. I don't know what it is and..." The Pikamew quiets. "Yes, Danielle. Sorry..."

The trainer doesn't seem to notice the chocolate and leaves it where it fell.

"Night, Antoine," she says, before rolling over and dozing.

Houndoom nods.

"we should get some sleep too" She said, walking in a circle before settling down. "Goodnight Akira."

Akira nods even as its eyes wander back to the forbidden treat. The Pikamew curls up into a tight ball and forms a bubble around the both of them.

Later that night, the chocolate appears to move all on its own.

Danielle dozes, stirring a little . "hmmm are you ok? Akira?" She asked half asleep.

Akira is asleep, but the floating chocolate continues in their general direction. The Pikamew giggles a little, probably dreaming

She giggled a little as well in her sleep, her friends happiness being contagious.

Danielle still sleeps, though lightly. She giggles just a bit more now. "Hehe akira stop tickling me,"

Danielle stirs a little and opens her eyes. "Oh hi.. antoi….eep" She started a little, bolting upright standing stark still. "Akira...?"

"What is it?" asks Akira, still asleep but responding telepathically.

Antoine noses around.

"I should probably tell Moira about this..." he mutters.

"Houndoom knows we're here." Danielle said to her friend her breathing intensifying. She stared at the scary pokemon.

"Want me to use Teleport?" asks the Fusion, without even waking up.

Antoine turns around and goes back to the trainer, nudging her. "C'mon, Moira. There's something there. I can smell it."

"Theres no knowing where we'll end up if you do that." She said, sweating a little. Maybe the trainer would just think her pokemon was crazy.

"What is it, Antoine?" asks the trainer sleepily. When Antoine gestures to the duo she smiles.

"I knew it. Go, Antoine! I choose you! Start with Dark Pulse!"

Akira snaps awake and quickly lifts Danielle out of the way of the attack.

"Ahh" Danielle quikly was upright, even in the air. "How did she see us?" She asked , getting prepared for her next attack

"She didn't," replies Akira. "It was a blind throw, hoping to smoke us out."

"Alright, now Shadow Ball!" calls Moira. Antoine pitches it, and again Akira dodges.

"We gotta move" She said darting to the left and hoping they wouldn't be able to track them. "C'mon Akira" She said.

"I don't know but we gotta get out!" She said running and dragging Akira with her.

Once outside, the two take a breath.

"It's...my fault. I was dreaming of the food the trainer had...I didn't even realize I was moving it." Akira looks a bit ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back