• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Akira laughs. "I've never felt both so old and young at the same time before. It's lots of fun and-- wait...Danielle...they're back. Don't you sense them?"

Danielle bolted upright. "Yeah.. I do, we should hide again." She said running behind the shrine, waiting for Akira to do the same. "We can't risk you getting hurt.

Akira follows dutifully. "Do you think they sought us out? Not too many humans come this way."

Outside some vague speaking can be heard.

"I guess so, why would they hunt us like this though?" Danielle asked, just wishing they'd leave Akira and her alone. She hushed her breathing. It's just like playing hide and seek.

"Yeah... i guess so." She said, though she noticed the poor pikamews confusion. "Are you alright? are you still getting used to your new form?" She asked temporarily forgetting the danger, more concerned for her friends health.

"I'm okay," Akira nods earnestly. "I'm still trying to get used to being two Pokemon in one."
"Scope it out, Antoine. See what's inside, will you?"

"Yeah, it must get kinda confusing, if there's anyway I can help just tell me." She said before silence fell.

A moment later some sniffing is heard, and then the muzzle of the Houndoom appears in the doorway.

"We have company for sure," the Pikamew says telepathically.

She yelped a little before covering her mouth. "I forgot, what do we do?" She said panicking a little. "Can you turn us invisible again?

The moment she says it, it happens, and both Pokemon become completely transparent once more. The large canine steps fully into view and looks around, rather awestruck at the place. A moment later the trainer appears.

"You don't think they can find us do you?" She asked her friend, they were invisible... there was no way right?

"W-well, Houndoom does have a good nose..."

"There's something here for sure," mutters the Houndoom. "Something old...and beautiful."

"Awww, shucks," Akira blushes.

Normally Danielle would've laughed at this reaction but she was to preoccupied. "Is there anything we can do to mask our scent?"

Danielle kept silent. "She wants to fight? Why would she want to fight?" She asked her friend who knew more about the topic.

"Oh, a challenger!" Akira says eagerly. "When a human encounters a strong Pokemon, they'll challenge it in an attempt to prove their battle."

"W...why would they do that, seems like an awful way to make friends." She said, thinking while ordeal Quite strange.

"Some people think a show of strength is also a show of respect. As the shrine guardian...as mine, you do not have to accept the challenge. This is your field."

The human stands at attention, waiting to see, holding her breath.

"Do you think she's dangerous? I mean if all she wants to do is show respect then will she hurt us?" Danielle Aasked.

"I don't think so, but that capsule she has looks familiar. Part of the tradition is that the loser must serve the winner."

"That doesn't sound very safe, and I don't wanna be anyones master.. i think we should just keep hiding.. can you keep us invisible for much longer?"

"If you want me to I can keep us invisible forever," says Akira.

The trainer looks around.

"Perhaps they're not home. Well... there's no harm in camping out here for the night. Maybe we'll meet them later!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back