• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Okay!" Akira responds, following. "I haven't seen one of these in ages!"

The trainer doesn't seem to notice anything.

"A...are they friendly?" She asked, more out of curiosity. Her backing became slightly faster now.

"It...kinda depends, actually. Some are very kind. Others less so."

Houndoom sniffs the air again and gestures in the duo's general direction. The human looks curious.

"Something in the bush? Let's see."

She fully panicked now. "We need to go" She said and sprinted away as fast as possible using her own powers to make sure Akira was going at the same speed.

Akira follows, half flying half dragged, until the two are far away from the trainer and Houndoom.

"Looks like we gave them the slip!" laughs the fusion.

"Yeah.." She said tired but not to much thanks to Akira. "Thats was really close." She said looking at her friend. "We need to be more careful."

"Aw, you really think we were in danger?" Laughs the fusion, locking eyes with Danielle. "We coulda won a battle with them if we really needed to!"

(Ciao!)

"Maybe... But we cat risk it." She said, wanting to be a good guardian. She wandered around a little. "What next?"

As she asked it she yawned a little, strange she didn't feel that tired before... "Yeah a little." She said.

She pondered this before yawning once more and giggling. "We better r stop yawning or well never stop" she said smiling. "We should probably go home now."

Danielle had meant her cave, though it made sense for the new to go towards the shrine. "Oh, yeah I'm coming, I should tell mommy that I'm not coming backdrop the cave though." She said.

"You can send the message to her brain!" Says Akira, stating the obvious.

"This should be fun! I love slumber parties!" The Pikamew bounces up and down.

Danielle squinted a little. "Mommy? Akira wanted to sleep at the shrine, and I can't leave her, is it ok if a stay here or should we head back with you?" She asked.

Balaa's not a telepath, but the two way communication allows her response.

"Of course, my dear. You don't answer to me, after all. Do you wish for me to meet you there?"

"Your mom is really cool," Akira says. "It must be nice for her not to have to guard me in that orb anymore."

"No that's ok, though I will miss you. I love you mommy." She said, wishing that she would be there but not wanting mommy to have to come ask the way out her.

She turned around, a goofy grin on her face. "Mommy said I could stay!" She said running back up to Akira

"Of course!" laughs Akira. "After all, you and I are inseparable!"

"Danielle and I will be together...hopefully forever!"

The Pikamew darts a playful glance at Danielle then looks at the starry sky.

"Yeah! We're gonna be best friends forever!" She said happily before looking at the sky with Akira. "The stars are really pretty."

"Yeah, they are," says Akira wistfully. "I've never been among them...but I wish I had. They look so wonderful -- I wonder if I'd be a pretty star."

"I bet you'd be the prettiest star" Danielle said smiling, and nuzzling her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back