• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Balaa nuzzles her daughter proudly. "You are a very good girl, Danielle. Any mother would be proud to have you. With that, she follows the others, leaving only the fusion and the Vulpix together."

She absorbs her mothers words like a sponge, cherishing each one. She turned to her (new?) friend. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Oh come on." She said, how come she was always being put in charge? "You have to have a favorite thing to do right?" She asked.

"I have several favorite things to do!" the fusion replies. "I like mind tag, and hide and seek, and sneaking up on larger Pokemon with gifts, and..." the list goes on and on.

"What's mind tag?" She asked tilting her head, whatever it was it sounded fun.

"You try to guess what the other Pokemon is thinking, BUT the catch is that you can only do it by trying to find where they've put that thought in their mind, and they can move it anywhere they like!"

"Sound like lots of fun!! You wanna be it or me?" She said, assuming that's what they would play, she never got to play with her powers before, at least not with someone else who could.

She immediately thought of mommy, and led her under her a tree of things she liked.

The fusion immediately pushes their thoughts into the Vulpix's mind, dashing around inside and searching for the key idea.

"I'm gonna catch you!" Akira laughs.

She decided to move it behind the cave of things she doesn't like since she obviously liked her, so it might be confusing.

"In you're dreams!" She replied

The fusion has a much faster mind than Simon did alone, so it's much more of a chase, but it's also fairly neck and neck.

"You're really good at this!" says Akira, searching near a meadow full of pleasant memories.

"You too!" She said keep ing mommy where she was for now, seemingly going undetected.

After about fifteen minutes of dashing around, Akira finally pauses.

"Okay...I need to be more methodical. Where have I not looked?" And with that the train of thought slowly creeps closer to the thought Danielle is hiding.

She panicked a little, she had to hide somewhere else without getting caught. She made an occupant in the cave of dislikes, a ghastly into this case, fly out of the cave.

Akira, however, is unfazed, and ends up dashing right in past all the other scary stuff. A vague holographic image of Balaa appears within her line of sight.

"Al...most....there!" the fusion shouts.

She made a mad dash for it, trying to stay out of sight but more focusing on speed than grace.

"Nuh-uh! I've got you for sure!" Akira sprints after, throwing full power into the chase. It's actually a little overwhelming.

She couldn't keep up the pace and started to slow. "Yeah-huh" she said despite her pace slowingn

A moment later, however, Akira makes contact, tumbling and laughing as the memory and the Pokemon's psyche make contact.

"That was fun! You alright?"

Akira waves their hand in front of the dazed Vulpix.

"Yeah I'm alright just a bit tired." She said a little shaky. "Youre really strong."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Akira's big eyes turn purple -- apparently emotion now changes the eye color of the Pokemon. "I wasn't trying to play too hard...I'm sorry."

"No don't worry, I'm not hurt just a bit sleepy is all!" She said, trying to comfort the sad pikamew. Poor thing seems even more fragile than Simon She thought.

Akira floats around and settles on Danielle's head, latching on and looking her in the eyes from overhead.

"Sleepy? Do you want more energy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back