• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Well... I think i'll be happiest when everyone else is happy." She said with a smile, finally her decision was made.

"So you want me to let everyone decide, huh? That's...sorta the opposite of what I intended," even so, Cass still sounds calm and kind.

"Im sorry if I didn't choose the right thing..." She said, still calmed by the wonderful feeling the mew was providing.

"It's alright," says Cassiopeia. "I did say the decision was yours."

"I can almost say with certainty that Liese will leave...Malea and Balaa will remain at odds...Simon's love will remain unrequited...but...this is how it is...I guess."

"So you don't want me to change a thing?"

That second thing caught her attention. "W..what do you mean Simons love we love Simon too." She said, not quite understanding.

"Oh, never mind that, sweetie," says Cassiopeia. "It's not quite what I meant." She suddenly flushes. "You're both rather young for this stuff -- and I didn't mean to share all those thoughts. Sorry!"

Her head falls once more, she was probably going to make all of her friends fall apart somehow maybe... Maybe it's better if she mettled? "Well... Maybe.. Maybe change a few things.." She said, if she can make things better... At least for Simon, she didn't want the poor mouse to not have love. That's an awful feeling.

Cass feels guilty. She'd meant to think those things to herself, but she knows she can't take them back.

"Danielle, I'm not asking you to change anything. I want you to decide for yourself if anything needs to be changed. Simon will be fine. I promise."

"Well.. I … I still want Simon to be as happy as possible, so I still want that thing," She said, still not understanding.

She struggled internally, wishing that it could've been up to mommy or aunt Malea. "Ok... well... I don't want Simons love not to be given back that seems wrong, and I want Liese to make her own decision... but besides that.. yeah." She said, still 100% clueless as to what the mew actually meant.

"Wait.. that's not what I said though..." She said, Cass was avoiding the thing with Simon?

"Well.., you said poor Simon wasn't going to get the love he wanted.... I want to give him loads! an with plenty to spare." Mommy gave her more than enough love, its only fair Simon got just as much.

"Ok... then yeah i guess" She said, afraid that her family might fall part but... she would still have mommy and Simon and they loved her.

"Oh.. and I don't want to hurt people around me any more..." She said sheepishly, knowing that it was all her fault anyway.

"Why, sweetest, who have you hurt? I sense all this guilt...why do you berate yourself over things you can't control?"

Cass looks concerned.

"Because if it weren't for me none of these awful tings wouldn't have happened" She said, depressed though keeping her composure thanks to Cass

"That's not true," replies Cass. "We all have decisions we make, but you can't blame all the bad things that happen on yourself. And maybe this can be a chance to challenge them!"

"Well, the decisions you make can create a fresh start. Once this is over a lot of things may be different, but by working together...and by you thinking about what you want, maybe we can find a way to prevent more of the same kinds of bad things, like your fears. Besides, time doesn't apply while you're in my mind!"

"So....I wont have to be afraid anymore?" She asked the mew, her tails now wagging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back