• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

I used to bump the album Wires was off of a while back, but Wires was one of my fave tracks for sureee

I cant associate my charas to music yet because i didnt listen to anything when I wrote them except for maybe one or two tracks off the steven uni soundtrack and a bunch of dumb sailor moon dub clips

also unrelated but i just realized ive been quoting funny lmao

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]I used to bump the album Wires was off of a while back, but Wires was one of my fave tracks for sureee
I cant associate my charas to music yet because i didnt listen to anything when I wrote them except for maybe one or two tracks off the steven uni soundtrack and a bunch of dumb sailor moon dub clips

also unrelated but i just realized ive been quoting funny lmao

[/QUOTE]
My fave track from nbhd was Afraid. I was just listening to some random tracks and decided to give mine a theme lol, i put in a spirited away track for Cereth, and the instrumental for wires is Lance's theme! I love when people put themes to their characters

Afraid was another good one! I did listen to Kanye by the Chainsmokers while writing out a bit of Jonah's, but I wouldnt call it an official song for the chump

lol smh youre right, i wrote him too much like an old man than some young pretty boy. i really want something sparkly for my themes though, you know? like almost bee and puppycat bg tunes

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]lol smh youre right, i wrote him too much like an old man than some young pretty boy. i really want something sparkly for my themes though, you know? like almost bee and puppycat bg tunes

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what bee and puppycat is but it sounds cute

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]*is silently lurking in the thread*

[/QUOTE]
Why not lurk loudly, heeeyy

I think that was lame to say but sfjfdgf

Ayane said:
LURKER d:
HISSSSSSSS! i've been found!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Why not lurk loudly, heeeyy
I think that was lame to say but sfjfdgf

[/QUOTE]
how loudly?

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]*is silently lurking in the thread*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]HISSSSSSSS! i've been found!
how loudly?

[/QUOTE]
As loud as you want, btw nice signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back