• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]he cant just talk the talk and not walk the walk, besides his hands were already dirty anyway but thank you for liking that ;-;
but on this topic Locke has been on an emotional ride and it hurts me in the good way that rps should

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I like to torture my characters psychologically and physically (>BD)... Am I a bad person?!

@LilyannaGaming

Ah, they are going to an inn in (inn in lol) Florence, so maybe see a sign and go over to the inn? also they are all outside so even just walk up to them

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Yeah. I like to torture my characters psychologically and physically (>BD)... Am I a bad person?!

[/QUOTE]
Nah.

maybe.

Just so everyone remembers, Luka @Miracle Corgi, Locke and Roma have not yet arrived at Florence. They are still riding on an airship belonging to an old friend of Luka's from Balnor.

I would like to wait for @Miracle Corgi next post until we land in Florence.

Sincerely,

-RP Marshall

im sorry im an ish-bag and disappeared, and im probably going to disappear again for the weekend until late sunday night? I didn't anticipate i'd be this cut off, im sorry! just a little bit more and things will go back to normal ;-; in the meantime, if any of my characters are needed for anything, someone can take over. I think for the weekend I can just have Jonah wandering his way to Summerfields and Luka sick at the inn? I was intending that she was actually hiding a couple injuries while she attempted to leave Balnor so maybe they got infected or something

anyway im sorry ;-;

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]im sorry im an ish-bag and disappeared, and im probably going to disappear again for the weekend until late sunday night? I didn't anticipate i'd be this cut off, im sorry! just a little bit more and things will go back to normal ;-; in the meantime, if any of my characters are needed for anything, someone can take over. I think for the weekend I can just have Jonah wandering his way to Summerfields and Luka sick at the inn? I was intending that she was actually hiding a couple injuries while she attempted to leave Balnor so maybe they got infected or something
anyway im sorry ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Okay, no problem thanks for telling me

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]its okay... >.> i definitely didn't think i'd been forgotten... xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD

RP Marshall]"Funny. There's a member here that has the same name [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35871-miracle-corgi/ said:
@Miracle Corgi[/URL]. My name's Locke by the way."
Locke glanced at the other new members in sadness @akumashioni @LilyannaGaming @Ayane @allnewcharacters. Why did they join the Defenders? Did they really what to help the people of Arcandia?

Locke, hearing Cereth saying she had finished healing Roma, scurried to his persona and looked for any sign of life.

"Uhh..." the raccoon moaned as she shivered on the table.

The persona's wound had shrunken in size and her fever hand gone.

"Roma," Locke whispered softly in her ear. "I- I'm so sorry... I will never hurt you again. I won't let anyone hurt you again. But you have to do something for me. You need to get better. Please get better my dear Roma. Your son loves you!"

Roma's eye fluttered open, making Locke tear up yet again.

"My boy!" the persona said weakly but in delight at the sight of her son.

Smiling with delight Locke lifted up the raccoons body and cautiously took her upstairs.

Before leaving the dinning hall, the boy bowed his head to Cereth and said, "Thank you ma'am! You too Liafort. I- can't thank you enough. Roma will need to rest in her room. I'll make sure she's safe. I have my earbud if anyone needs me... Thank you!"

Locke left the group, happy to be reunited with Roma.
I WISH I COULD TRIPLE THE "<3 Aww!" RATING

I think I'm gonna drop out. I haven't been posting to this that much :/ sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back