• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Ayane said:
Sure, let it have a cooldown if you don't mind
Ok that was sort of the plan, its a massive drain on his energy to use it and its still a prototype so.... , That's why he wanted to make sure about how fast you needed to get there.

Scaver said:
Ok that was sort of the plan, its a massive drain on his energy to use it and its still a prototype so.... , That's why he wanted to make sure about how fast you needed to get there.
Ahhh okay

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Lance is seperated from Ghoul and friends rn, How are they gonna meet if Sana is being held hostage though?

[/QUOTE]
Ohh okay so Lance is just out of it?

I'm not sure, maybe just disregard it?

@RP Marshall

I'm not sure how to deal with Roma unconscious. Maybe catch a skyship to Florence where they all are heading?

sorry, I hope you understand I'm not ignoring you

Ayane said:
Ohh okay so Lance is just out of it?
I'm not sure, maybe just disregard it?
Well, I could make Lance appear anywhere now that he's seperated.

I think it would be interesting to have them work together.

Maybe Sana could escape, Meet Lance on her way back to Florence

Not sure how that would play out though

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Well, I could make Lance appear anywhere now that he's seperated.
I think it would be interesting to have them work together.

Maybe Sana could escape, Meet Lance on her way back to Florence

Not sure how that would play out though

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, maybe!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]He's one hell of an emo kid though, It'll be hard persuading him to help her lol

[/QUOTE]
Lol YIKES

Ayane said:
@Miracle Corgi Where is Luka and Jonah atm?
Balnor atm. I can have Jonah trek it back to evil, wherever they are, and we dont have to do the whole hostage thing. itll be hard pulling that off when the only people left in Balnor probably dont care enough or w/e. Luka can try chilling it out there, or maybe because she used to live there she might know a guy with a small airship that could bus a couple people back. I can get creative with it. If Luka pulls out Locke @RP Marshall could probably get a ride back too. They could spot Yvon @arialc and Edgar @akumashioni on the way out too maybe and give rides? y/n? She worked part time for a mechanic for a while probably, and he'd probably do her a favor.

But I could also have Jonah be taken as hostage by Luka, or just have him wander back to evil

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Was Jonah also left behind?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Covered in mud. You know he just might look for a bath before he looks for evil hq.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]tbh i was thinking same thing, so its fine with me whatever happens

[/QUOTE]
Coooooool, Whisville and Balnor are pretty far from each other on the map, But Summerfields is right in between them. Maybe they can meet there, or wherever really

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Coooooool, Whisville and Balnor are pretty far from each other on the map, But Summerfields is right in between them. Maybe they can meet there, or wherever really

[/QUOTE]
Summerfields and unknowingly stay with Luka's fam

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Summerfields and unknowingly stay with Luka's fam

[/QUOTE]
Woaaah. Mind blown. I'd wanna see that

Miracle Corgi]Locke fambam still there too right? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32683-rp-marshall/ said:
@RP Marshall[/URL], maybe at least. it could be a thing
Sure. I kind of want Locke to visit it again, while we are at your character's farm.

I'm not sure about his family. I'll figure it out later if we go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]This mission has been sad

[/QUOTE]
True that! I liked that your "villain" helped out some of the injured inhabitants of Balnor.

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]True that! I liked that your "villain" helped out some of the injured inhabitants of Balnor.

[/QUOTE]
he cant just talk the talk and not walk the walk, besides his hands were already dirty anyway but thank you for liking that ;-;

but on this topic Locke has been on an emotional ride and it hurts me in the good way that rps should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back