• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Not as cool as the dank memes I posted but he's pretty cool

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]this makes me so happy omg im glad he isnt too boring or weird ahhhh

[/QUOTE]

Good night @RP Marshall !

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore
"Is that so?" Jonah said, steadying himself. Every time, he had to approach and initiate the attack. It made him anxious, following the same attack pattern when he should be retreating. Alternatively, Jonah probably couldn't match the speed of the kid if he was to attack. Jonah stood still, knowing the kid was going to let him initiate the move once again. He replayed the evasion from his last strike, noticing that he reversed in order to dodge the attack. Jonah took in a deep breath, he had to put on a show too. He flexed his arms, holding tightly onto his blade as he stared Ian down. He had to look intimidating, strong, if he could get the kid nervous enough he could falter. He took slow steps forward this time, approaching Ian. "For your sake, I truly hope I miss." He said, his face straight. His blade slowly raising, as he took another step forward he put his weight onto the foot and then lurched forward in another quick charge. He was swinging for his right leg until he sidestepped past Ian, behind him, hoping he would've stepped back to dodge the initial dummy swing and went for a strike in the left calf muscle.

Luka Vandevelde

Luka kept running through the alleys until she heard faint but familiar voice:

Her heart stopped, hearing what she thought she heard. She turned her head quickly, her sprint now faster as she tried to follow the faint sounds she heard through the alleys. She almost passed the connecting alleyway that brought her to the origin of the noise. She rushed towards Locke, her eyes widened to see Roma's condition. Her throat was dry, all she could say was "Locke..."

[/QUOTE]
Are you going with the hostage thing?

Devious Dilbert]Good night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32683-rp-marshall/ said:
@RP Marshall[/URL] !
Are you going with the hostage thing?
I want to and I have no self control, but im just killing time until I get a def no/yes on wether or not Jonah should while keeping his actions open if that makes sense

goodnight @RP Marshall !

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Devious Dilbert" data-cite=""Devious Dilbert" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="219698" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lol I feel like Jonah's character with his morals would make him surrender, but idk your character</div></blockquote>

<p>

its just so hard, like part of me just sees him being smiley and trying to be witty even though he's tied up in a closet at the inn or something and getting to have someone like Jonah challenging the thought process of defenders casually in their own hq is fun. i could see if there was some serious persuasion he'd be contesting his own decisions, but he is stubborn. it all depends on how it goes, ahhh, i need to watch my physics lecture but it's so hard to do it when this is on my mind. im just so hype. for whatever. I need to reread his chara form and make sure im doing it justice</p>

Im going to bed. It's like 1:25 and my head hurts G'nite

Night @Epax

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its just so hard, like part of me just sees him being smiley and trying to be witty even though he's tied up in a closet at the inn or something and getting to have someone like Jonah challenging the thought process of defenders casually in their own hq is fun. i could see if there was some serious persuasion he'd be contesting his own decisions, but he is stubborn. it all depends on how it goes, ahhh, i need to watch my physics lecture but it's so hard to do it when this is on my mind. im just so hype. for whatever. I need to reread his chara form and make sure im doing it justice

[/QUOTE]
Lol I have the same problem being Cereth sometimes. I've never played such a 'passive' character before so it's hard cuz I'll come up with something really cool for her to say but I'll have to tone it down because it's out of her character

<p>Her whole confrontation with Lance was hard to write lol</p>

<p>

<span style="font-size:10px;">(Kind of why I cut it short and gave her less dialogue)</span></p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel better @Epax ;-;

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Her whole confrontation with Lance was hard to write lol

[/QUOTE]
cereth is precious but that part was good n brutal i thought, but yeah i can relate bc Luka is actually what I'm worried most about, because now Im actually throwing more into her backstory than I originally thought and she isnt as smiley as I put her to be ahhaahah whoops

Miracle Corgi]Feel better [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35635-epax/ said:
@Epax[/URL] ;-;
cereth is precious but that part was good n brutal i thought, but yeah i can relate bc Luka is actually what I'm worried most about, because now Im actually throwing more into her backstory than I originally thought and she isnt as smiley as I put her to be ahhaahah whoops
Loool, I have yet to be presented with a situation where I have to talk about Cereth's backstory. And I am so glad.

I've given hints about her bio, but I have no real one for her, so like I'll just have to come up with some instant backstory if a situation ever comes up where I have to talk about her past lol

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Should Jonah just know to retreat to Linewell, or I can be a lil piece of ish and have Jonah surrender himself on purpose as Rauda flies to Linewell and shares vision with Jonah to give Ghoul and Lois the low-down on the defenders? Or both Jonah and Rauda get caught and they're both just useless hostages? I wasn't sure if we needed another weird hostage situation with Lance and Sana being in interesting predicaments.

[/QUOTE]
Sure

Interaction with Lanca and sana could be cool

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I thought gamma was going to Balnor?

[/QUOTE]
I think it would be easier if we just met at the inn.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Oh alright

[/QUOTE]
I hope that's alright. It's sorta dragging (like snail) right now

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]We'll have some interesting conversations when both the teams are back at base

[/QUOTE]
Yesssss!

@Ayane

Sorry for going AFK just went back to school so the work was real. I wanted to ask before I posted is it okay if there is a device in the ship that allows Amos to amplify his powers to teleport the entire ship and all its passengers.

Scaver said:
@Ayane
Sorry for going AFK just went back to school so the work was real. I wanted to ask before I posted is it okay if there is a device in the ship that allows Amos to amplify his powers to teleport the entire ship and all its passengers.
Sure, let it have a cooldown if you don't mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back