• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Ayane said:
If you can fit it in, but honestly I would wait ^^
I should have said alter ego, I meant he can show up as a masked assassin and help, later revealing that it is him. Totally spaced out when I said persona, his persona "she-lob" is always with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
akumashioni said:
I should have said alter ego, I meant he can show up as a masked assassin and help, later revealing that it is him. Totally spaced out when I said persona, his persona "she-lob" is always with him.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh okay yeah sure

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Thanks! And maybe I'll make Lance and Cereth interact, I'll have to make it really interesting, I feel like their personalities clash really well

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great! I agree.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Jonah Sunore (hi im sorry if ive overstepped my bounds with this one, but i sorta daydreamed this and thought it would give the situation some weird depth, if it is not what you wanted if can just be forgotten and Jonah couldve just set a brothel on fire or something.)
Jonah admired Ghoul and the others, he saw them as incredibly powerful individuals that he believed could change Arcandia. Of course, they had the brute strength and ability to do so. As Rauda reunited herself with Jonah in the crowded and burning streets of Balnor as it burnt, Jonah knew he wasn't as strong as either Ghoul or Lois, there was even the possibility that Lance was much stronger than him as well. But, Jonah believed he had something they lacked. He saw groups of villagers congregating in major squares, looking for safe places and watching what little they had burn.

He took the chance to make up where he thought the others lacked in constructing a new Arcandia, or what he believed was the new Arcandia they were building. The Flag of Arcandia in hand, he climbed up the next building to be burned and suddenly projected his voice to the groups of villagers in the area.

"To the rest of old Arcandia, this town was only a cheap resource!" He began, yelling over the chaos as best he could. "They didn't see you as people! They never tried to help you! This is why we're going to burn their economic crutch up! We will force them to notice you, to finally look at the town of Balnor and no longer ignore it!" He was yelling at the lop of his lungs. "And we'll change Arcandia, for the better!" He finished, looking down now to see he got the attention of some. He pulled a lighter from his pocket and lit the flag, and held it in the air. After a moment, Rauda rose and grabbed the part not yet burnt by the flame, and took the cloth flag from Jonah. She began to fly about the city, spreading the propaganda. Jonah frowned, seeing the town burn. It was sick, but he believed that what he said was true. Balnor could not be ignored, the movement for a new Arcandia must be realized. He hopped off the building, and then continued to spread fire. He passed an alley way and noticed Lois fighting. He bit his lip, she was getting distracted. He drew his sword, holding it ready knowing that the resistance was present and could attack him at any time.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god I really love Jonahs part

Comet said:
Zuri was soon in a different town, a factory looking, steampunk kind of style town.(can't think of the nam) she walked around with Luka by her side, heading to her next business meeting with a few people here in this town.
Just checking, you know that Whisville is on fire right? And there would probably be a lot of dust in the air since I blew up the base of one of the towers causing it to colapse.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]aww fam ;-;

[/QUOTE]
It's all good.

Don't be shy to rp what you want :)

I'll tell you if its shit, trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back