• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Whoops. I copied the entire 1st page... I suck at this

akumashioni said:
What's going on? I don't wanna read 11 pages, how could I incorporate my character without pissing everyone off?
Here's a good briefing:

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34298-scaver/ said:
@Scaver[/URL]
My @RP Marshall 's summary of the story so far:

The RP started in Florence, where Cynthia Parker aka Thea @Ayane is a part of the Defenders of Arcandia. Placing posters across the city, Cereth Pavette @Devious Dilbert , Private Caleb Andreas @MuffinRPs and Morgan Locke @RP Marshall and their persona's joined her on a quest to stop the Troops of New Arcandia. Traveling to The Severed Tops on a Skyship, the group met Ian Charles @Epax , Yvon Le Roux @arialc , Sergent Conor Nero @MuffinRPs and Luka Vandevelde @Miracle Corgi who also joined the group. The Troops of New Arcandia entered a cave to resurrect dead personas to fight for them. Their members include Tyra "Ghoul" Harper @Ayane , Lance Rhenson @Devious Dilbert , Lois Le Roux @arialc Jonah Sunore @Miracle Corgi . The Defenders of Arcandia defeated the dead personas but the Troops of New Arcandia fled. Traveling back to Florence, the Defenders of Arcandia are now at an inn, their HQ. Thea @Ayane met an old aquaintance of her's named Rei Kiro @Shiro kurogane . The group is having a good time eating and talking about their next steps for the fight with the Troops of New Arcandia.

Sorry for the vague synopsis. Please feel free to tweet it @Ayane .

Also, read the character list, lore, overview and organization pages for more info.
Also, We have just been split into teams, one group is gonna go to Linewell and the other to Whisville.

It depends on the roles of your characters. If you're good, you could just be at one of the cities and we'll pick you up somehow.

If you're evil, you could be one of the people attacking those cities.

I didn't receive notifications on some of the newer posts, so I'm also catching up. But I don't think we progressed any further than that. We're all still at the inn.

Thanks I feel a bit more oriented, I'm a good guy, and just helped @Alphaius bring down the assassins guild.

I'm a highly skilled assassin who wishes to join the defenders.

Can I show up at the inn or whatever?

akumashioni said:
Thanks I feel a bit more oriented, I'm a good guy, and just helped @Alphaius bring down the assassins guild.

Oh yeah, sure. I don't think we'll progress anyway without Ayane so yeah go ahead

Epax said:
ForumsRoleplays>Fantasy>
Casual ๖ۣۜ༻яєα¢н ωιтнιη (Open to all!)

Discussion in 'Fantasy' started by Ayane, Saturday at 2:13 PM.

Tags:

Unwatch Thread

Page 1 of 11

12345611Next >

More Roleplays by Ayane

1. Saturday at 2:13 PM#1

Ayane~Batgirl~
    My new rp!!
    Ayane, Saturday at 2:13 PMReportBookmark
    #1+ QuoteReply

• enjoyablerp.gif
      Enjoyable RP x 2
    • List

[*]Sunday at 7:21 AM#2

Ayane~Batgirl~

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 7:21 AMReportBookmark

#2+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 8:33 AM#3

Devious DilbertI am not actually devious, nor am I Dilbert

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 8:33 AMReportBookmark

#3+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:06 AM#4

Ayane~Batgirl~

"What a bustling city," Cereth said to nobody exactly. "So, I finally understand why I avoided this place for so long..."

"Who are you talking to?" Liafort, her lovely persona and childhood friend, asked.

"Hm? How rude! I was talking to you!" She wasn't really, she was talking to herself. It was kind of something she picked up a while ago.

While she disliked the crowds, the city itself had amazed her. It was stunning at the least. A city like this offered many opportunities. She wasn't sure exactly why she had came here, but she tried convincing herself (And Liafort) that it was because she was low on money and that she needed a job. Well, why not one of the other cities? There's bound to be some folks hiring just about anywhere you go.

You got her there. She really just wanted to visit the grand city of Florence. Although she wasn't used to being around so many people at once, it was an overall positive experience for her.

"Stop the rolling tides..." She had read aloud a sign post. "What could this mean, Liafort?"

"Why don't we find out?" Her companion replied.

"Hm, should we? What if its something I really don't want to be apart of?"

"What if its something you really do want to be apart of?"

"...Alright fine. I *am* quite curious actually."

She stopped her conversation to notice a younger girl near the sign. Would a child really know anything about this? She decided to ask.

"Hello there, Do you know what this sign is referring to?"

Thea was so deep in thought before Sana tapped her with her tail. "Aha...hello, hello, yes I do! I put that sign up myself actually." She fumbled her words as she quickly swtiched from her native tongue. "They call themselves the Troops of New Arcandia...wanting to destroy Acandia from ground up..." She showed the older woman a blurry picture of a persona that was black with red eyes. "That, I believe, is a persona brought back to life. It kept mumbling 'Troops of Arcandia will rise!' and attacked me. If we stop this tide, imagine the riches we'll get!" Thea's eyes glistened as she thought about money in her mind. Sana spoke up, "What she means is that they are a threat." Thea nodded as she got out of her day dream. "Defenders of Arcandia...it sounds great!" Some people turned to stare at the girl and shake their heads. Thea's brown smiling eyes looked at Cereth.

@RP Marshall @MuffinRPs @arialc @Epax

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 9:06 AMReportBookmark

#4+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:42 AM#5

MuffinRPsCan't love yourself how do you love anybody else

Listen up,

The Future is Bulletproof,

The Aftermath is Secondary,

It's time to do it and do it loud,

Killjoys Make Some Noise!

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 9:42 AMReportBookmark

#5+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:43 AM#6

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 9:43 AMReportBookmark

#6+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:46 AM#7

Listen up,

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 9:46 AMReportBookmark

#7+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:51 AM#8

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 9:51 AMReportBookmark

#8+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 9:58 AM#9

Ayane~Batgirl~

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 9:58 AMReportBookmark

#9+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 10:17 AM#10

RP MarshallMember

RP Marshall, Sunday at 10:17 AMReportBookmark

#10+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 10:27 AM#11

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 10:27 AMReportBookmark

#11+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 10:31 AM#12

Listen up,

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 10:31 AMReportBookmark

#12+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 10:47 AM#13

RP MarshallMember

A loud bang shot out through the air, which Cereth recognized as the blast of a gun. Even her companion, Liafort, had jumped.

A boy had just fallen from onto the streets from out of nowhere!

"Wha' the- What??" Liafort squawked.

"Oh my! Are you alright?!" Cereth yelled while running over to the boy. It was her first instinct, and this boy also looked very young.

This day has been getting weirder and weirder for Cereth. Is this what the big city is like? Do these things happen everyday? Cereth had only been here for a short while but things were already getting spiced up.

"Just what is going on today?" exclaimed Liafort. He seemed to have read Cereth's mind.

Seeing a lady running straight for them, Locke immediately stood still as Roma turned them both invisible in an instant. Hopefully the lady and her persona would not know they were still there only invisible. Looking passed the lavender haired lady and her dove, Lock noticed another person @Ayane standing near one of the weird Rolling Tide signs with a water Nymph as her persona.

"Locke," said Roma, "I highly doubt that she knows about the party fiasco. We don't have to be invisible-"

"Shh!" Locke hiss at the persona. The boy remained still praying that the lady hand not heard the raccoon's pesky voice.

RP Marshall, Sunday at 10:47 AMReportBookmark

#13+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 11:27 AM#14

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 11:27 AMReportBookmark

#14+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 1:50 PM#15

Ayane~Batgirl~

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 1:50 PMReportBookmark

#15+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 2:10 PM#16

arialcRank-S Titan

Detailed - 《analog nightmares》

arialc, Sunday at 2:10 PMReportBookmark

#16+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 2:22 PM#17

RP MarshallMember

Thea wasn't much fazed by the strange actions until the raccoon person came about. "Welcome to Florence." Thea's persona mumbled what Thea was just thinking in her head. She looked at Caleb with a laugh. Sana spoke up for Thea, "What, you're with them? And what job anyways?" Thea then said, "We're the good guys here!" Sana rolled her eyes as she looked at Caleb, "They are promoting themselves already. We need to stop them before Arcandia is destroyed. I'm Sana, by the way. The more...serious side of this child. She's actually eighteen." Thea eyed Caleb before looking at Cereth. "You in?"

@Devious Dilbert @arialc @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs

Hearing the water nymphs speech about Arcandia being in danger, Roma said to the boy, "We should join, Locke. This sounds serious!"

"Shut up!" Locke yelled at his persona.

"Aw- quit it already! You are as visible as a morning sunrise."

Locke looked down at his body and jolted at the sight.

"Thanks for nothing Roma!" Locke said as he crossed his arms.

"Quite! I want to her more. Sana. Thea. Please explain... Who is going to destroy Arcandia?"

RP Marshall, Sunday at 2:22 PMReportBookmark

#17+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 2:38 PM#18

Listen up,

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 2:38 PMReportBookmark

#18+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 2:52 PM#19

Thea wasn't much fazed by the strange actions until the raccoon person came about. "Welcome to Florence." Thea's persona mumbled what Thea was just thinking in her head. She looked at Caleb with a laugh. Sana spoke up for Thea, "What, you're with them? And what job anyways?" Thea then said, "We're the good guys here!" Sana rolled her eyes as she looked at Caleb, "They are promoting themselves already. We need to stop them before Arcandia is destroyed. I'm Sana, by the way. The more...serious side of this child. She's actually eighteen." Thea eyed Caleb before looking at Cereth. "You in?"

@Devious Dilbert @arialc @RP Marshall @MuffinRPs

"Am I in...?" Cereth wasn't used to the city. She had just met these kids and her little day visit was turning into something else.

"Are you asking me to pick your side? I'd rather not fight this war, and saying that I'm on anybody's side is basically throwing myself onto the field."

"Oh come on, Cereth. Did you not hear the girl? Riches. Riches is the only thing we're after. We're in." Liafort joined in.

"Uh-no It's really not. And this isn't your choice-"

"Don't mind her, Where do we sign up?" He looked to Thea.

"Liafort..."

Cereth sighed.

"I won't fight this war... But I'm willing to help with what I can. Besides... Liafort is half right. I do need some cash..."

These kids are very enthusiastic about this whole thing... Would they really let kids do this? The boy, Caleb, is in the military... Will they let kids fight if this really does turn into a war? Maybe I've been away for too long...

"That's my girl!" Liafort added.

Still motionless, Morgan Locke listened in on Thea @Ayane , Cereth @Devious Dilbert , Caleb @MuffinRPs and their persona's conversation. Roma, annoyed that Locke was still persistent in remaining undetected, lifted its invisibility power making them both visible. Unbeknown to the boy, Locke continued his lifeless stance. The raccoon looked in vexation at the idiotic looking boy and sighed.

Hearing the water nymphs speech about Arcandia being in danger, Roma said to the boy, "We should join, Locke. This sounds serious!"

"Shut up!" Locke yelled at his persona.

"Aw- quit it already! You are as visible as a morning sunrise."

Locke looked down at his body and jolted at the sight.

"Thanks for nothing Roma!" Locke said as he crossed his arms.

"Quite! I want to her more. Sana. Thea. Please explain... Who is going to destroy Arcandia?"

"You!" She exclaimed.

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 2:52 PMReportBookmark

#19+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 2:58 PM#20

Ayane~Batgirl~

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 2:58 PMReportBookmark

#20+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 3:05 PM#21

Listen up,

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 3:05 PMReportBookmark

#21+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 3:12 PM#22

"Hah, a kid." Thea pronounced as she smiles at him. "What is the point to attack you when we can team up? I got a lead that said to go to The Severed Tops!" Sana then finished for her, "They can help us locate the base of the Troops of New Arcandia, hopefully. And if it's true that the personadium exists there, we'll see one of them. If nothing is there, we can take a skyship back." Thea liked Cereth's persona a lot as she told him, "With all this work, he might as well take half his castle!" Sana sighs, and looks at Cereth with reassurance. "You seem very responsible, Cereth. I think it would be best if you came." She looked at Thea smiling, and smiled. "I don't think I can stand to see her...gone." She looked over at Caleb, "Will you join us?"

@RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @MuffinRPs @arialc

"May I ask where you got that lead from?" Cereth was curious.

"Does it matter? Do you not understand the situation? We are going to be rich. Stop worring about the details."

"You know well enough to be cautious, Liafort." She shot him a glare.

"... Ahh! Enough already! Fine, you take your time. I'll be right here with you."

He looked to Thea. "You're damn right! I'll be fightin' for my share, that's for sure!"

Then he paused.

"But only if my lady agrees, right?"

"Oh, knock it off..." Cereth replied with a slight tone of annoyance. "But- yes. I'll come with." She smiled.

She looked to Sana, "Don't worry, we'll be fine. But... I have to ask... You both are such opposites! How did this come to be?" She giggled.

"You both remind me of us." She glanced at Liafort.

"What?" He wasn't paying attention.

Devious Dilbert, Sunday at 3:12 PMReportBookmark

#22+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 3:16 PM#23

RP MarshallMember

"Am I in...?" Cereth wasn't used to the city. She had just met these kids and her little day visit was turning into something else.

"Are you asking me to pick your side? I'd rather not fight this war, and saying that I'm on anybody's side is basically throwing myself onto the field."

"Oh come on, Cereth. Did you not hear the girl? Riches. Riches is the only thing we're after. We're in." Liafort joined in.

"Uh-no It's really not. And this isn't your choice-"

"Don't mind her, Where do we sign up?" He looked to Thea.

"Liafort..."

Cereth sighed.

"I won't fight this war... But I'm willing to help with what I can. Besides... Liafort is half right. I do need some cash..."

These kids are very enthusiastic about this whole thing... Would they really let kids do this? The boy, Caleb, is in the military... Will they let kids fight if this really does turn into a war? Maybe I've been away for too long...

"That's my girl!" Liafort added.

"You!" She exclaimed.

"You?" asked Locke in annoyance. " You who? Who are you you-ing?!"

"Stop being a jerk," Roma said to Locke as the raccoon whacked the boy's head with its paw.

"Ow!" Yelped the boy.

The Persona introduced Locke and itself to the group while the boy rubbed his aching head, "Roma at your service. And this ill-mannered individual is Locke."

"Hey!" The boy said, not liking the fact that his persona was giving out his name to the strangers.

"Hah, a kid." Thea pronounced as she smiles at him. "What is the point to attack you when we can team up? I got a lead that said to go to The Severed Tops!" Sana then finished for her, "They can help us locate the base of the Troops of New Arcandia, hopefully. And if it's true that the personadium exists there, we'll see one of them. If nothing is there, we can take a skyship back." Thea liked Cereth's persona a lot as she told him, "With all this work, he might as well take half his castle!" Sana sighs, and looks at Cereth with reassurance. "You seem very responsible, Cereth. I think it would be best if you came." She looked at Thea smiling, and smiled. "I don't think I can stand to see her...gone." She looked over at Caleb, "Will you join us?"

@RP Marshall @Devious Dilbert @MuffinRPs @arialc

"We heard of these Troops of new Arcandia. They were having a pretty stupendous fundraiser in one of those builds up there. We tried to rob them but they got wind of us and we bolted. In fact, we were almost shot in the process."

"Your fault!" Chimed in Locke.

"Whatever! It's time for some pay back. We are happy to join."

"Roma!!" Yelled the boy who had no desire to get involved.

"Shush! We can't be criminals all our life. It's time to do something for the good of Arcandia."

"Oh brother! Someone just grew a conscience!"

@MuffinRPs

RP Marshall, Sunday at 3:16 PMReportBookmark

#23+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 3:20 PM#24

Ayane~Batgirl~

Caleb looked at Sana with a look that said 'seriously' and spoke, "I'm a private in the military. Of course I'm coming."

Bear looked up at Caleb with puppy eyes, "But...cars."

"We're not gonna run after those tin cans with wheels."

"But Caleb!"

"No,"

Bear pouted, "Fine,"

"Aha, the kid says he's a private, hahaaha. I'm sorry, but when do you see privates at times like this? What a joke." Thea said as Sana rolls her eyes. "She's actually quite weary of you as I am." Thea rolls her eyes at her persona, but didn't say anything. Sana turned to Cereth as she was a bit embarrassed to say. Thea spoke up, "We went in places we weren't supposed to...who knew the massive lake in front of the castle led to that room!" Sana sighs as she remembered that it was her suggestion. "Ahem. I don't know why. Maybe she keeps her serious thoughts with me. Trust me, she's not always like this." Thea looked at the raccoon persona and guy with a smile, "We should check if they are still there! Cereth, you can fly, right?" Thea points to her persona.

@Devious Dilbert @MuffinRPs @arialc @Epax @RP Marshall

My new rp!!

Ayane, Sunday at 3:20 PMReportBookmark

#24+ QuoteReply

[*]Sunday at 3:26 PM#25

Listen up,

MuffinRPs, Sunday at 3:26 PMReportBookmark

#25+ QuoteReply

236 more messages...

Page 1 of 11

12345611Next >

(Hide Me)

-Important Links-

BBcode Guide | Site Rules

RpN 5.0 (Blue)

Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd. | | Post Macros by Liam W ©2013-2015 Liam W

Quality Add-Ons by WMTech © 2016 WebMachine Technologies, Inc.

Oh cool. I can quote that

akumashioni said:

Yeah show up now before they leave. Sorry, I was not home.

I'm off for the night, take care guys. I'll be up early so ^^

Hopefully this ooc is still functional when i return

LOOKING AT YOU @Epax

Unexpectedly now going to be on at odd hours just when we were getting tense lmao fml, itll only be for the next couple days though. Im going to make just a little post for Luka where she's being dumb still, but should Jonah be at Whisville or Balnor? Or nah. u right. im lame.

I'm thinking he should be at Whisville with Lois, cuz rn I think shes by herself, but go to Balnor if you want

Its k

we lame

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Unexpectedly now going to be on at odd hours just when we were getting tense lmao fml, itll only be for the next couple days though. Im going to make just a little post for Luka where she's being dumb still, but should Jonah be at Whisville or Balnor? Or nah. u right. im lame.

[/QUOTE]
Wait if you're gonna be with Ghoul and Lance, you're in Balnor not Whisville

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL],
So just to be clear, Team Alpha is going to be fighting with Lois @arialc and an undead persona army in Balnor. Correct?
Yee... I think

But I'm going to bed. Its 11:51 and I need to get up early. Gnite

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL],
So just to be clear, Team Alpha is going to be fighting with Lois @arialc and an undead persona army in Balnor. Correct?
Yes.

Alpha ----> Balnor with Lois

Gamma ------> Whisville with Ghoul and Lance (if you want to be in whisville)

you evil peeps can choose where to go :)

@Devious Dilbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back