• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Though I think all the other characters are sleeping lol oh well

[/QUOTE]
I'm just waitching nostalgia critic

I just started GoT and painted my nails. Lets hope I dont ruin them by typing. My old computer had two different polishes on the keyboard hehahhah hhhha

time to start thinking of stories for luka

I just found it actually! I'm on episode 3, they're short so I figured I can finish the whole thing tonight! I heard it was good

LMA O MY STORY WAS A MAJOR COP OUT

but I think we should tuck our characters to bed soon so when everyone else is up they can do things? yes no?

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]LMA O MY STORY WAS A MAJOR COP OUT
but I think we should tuck our characters to bed soon so when everyone else is up they can do things? yes no?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. I'm actually in bed right now. It was cool that you included the farm drought in your story.

I just finished it, OH MY GOD

If these episodes were all put together, this would make an amazing like advante garde short indie film

Isn't this like a kid show?! That was some deep shit

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]RIGHT ugh it was such a ride. I remember I was so emotional after finishing it

[/QUOTE]
I was so heartbroken. Like it took so much out of me not to shed a tear, frickin, When Gregory mans up I'm just like "The god of character development"

Last edited by a moderator:
I can already tell I'm not, The ending really stunned me. It's so amazing when you feel inspired after enjoying a great work like this.

I'm gonna go to bed now lol, Probably cry a little bit, think a little about a deeper meaning to life, something like that

Goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back