• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its so spicy in the rp rn im so hyped i can barely think of a reply

[/QUOTE]
Introduce your characters! I'm really loving it too lol

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Introduce your characters! I'm really loving it too lol

[/QUOTE]
Cereth is so adorable, xD

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Really? Lol I was hoping she'd be somewhat annoying to the group, but thanks! I love playing her

[/QUOTE]
Yeah really xD

I mean I see how she's annoying to the group fr

but she's cute xD

I actually didn't mean for her character to turn out the way it did lol, But with all the more interesting characters in this rp I figured I'd tone her down and make use of her as the balance lol But thanks!

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]i dont know if i did that post right, but i do know that cereth is a qt

[/QUOTE]
Your post is great!

thank got, i was worried i did it wrong. im going to try and copy everyones formatting with the quotation jazz now, and i guess ill have Jonah exit with Ty?

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Who's personas are attacking who?

[/QUOTE]
The 'dead' ones from the Panadoriam

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]thank got, i was worried i did it wrong. im going to try and copy everyones formatting with the quotation jazz now, and i guess ill have Jonah exit with Ty?

[/QUOTE]
Don't be nervous :D

And ok only if u want to

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yeah, I'll have Lance exit too, cuuuute, we're an evil little team

[/QUOTE]
Muawahahahahah

just to let you know, Ty (aka Tyra aka Ghoul check her bio xD ) probably trusts Lois the most.

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL]
By the way, can personas be hurt?
Yeah, yeah of course. Think them as like real creatures that are just spiritually attached to their owner. When they have to attachment, they are like lost.

Shiro kurogane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL] Can i get caught up on whats happening? plus, idk how ima enter Rei and Gyo, to their respective sides.
They travlled to the Severed Tops to see that the Troops of New Arcandia were there. They escape leaving a horde of dead personas (think of zombies but not all humanoids) and the group (self proclaimed defenders of Arcandia) is dealing with them

For Gyo, he can be at 'HQ' which I'm going to request a tab for the Troops of Arcandia. Rei maybe can meet up with the group when they go back to Florence, the main city. I'm not sure how long this will take though

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayane said:
They travlled to the Severed Tops to see that the Troops of New Arcandia were there. They escape leaving a horde of dead personas (think of zombies but not all humanoids) and the group (self proclaimed defenders of Arcandia) is dealing with them
For Gyo, he can be at 'HQ' which I'm going to request a tab for the Troops of Arcandia. Rei maybe can meet up with the group when they go back to Florence, the main city. I'm not sure how long this will take though
okay, just tag me when the defenders get back to the city. and also tag me for when the troops arrive back at HQ.

Totally unrelated but I just added some dope ass themes for my characters, lol anybody listen to The Neighbourhood?

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Totally unrelated but I just added some dope ass themes for my characters, lol anybody listen to The Neighbourhood?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, I'll reply soon I'm realllylyllyyy busy.

And no, should i know them D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back