• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I gotta find a place to fit in my other character lol

[/QUOTE]
Tyra is there. Just say he came with him maybe?

Oops should've said this earlier.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I think that would be a good idea, we should give everybody a chance to be a part of it if it's going to be important.

[/QUOTE]
I'm off to sleep, I only started the scene. Goodnight all!

yeah, it moved pretty fast lol.

We're now at the severed tops, got a few evil people there, shits about to go down.

You can still appear there, just say you took another ship I guess, Ayane has paused it though

Would anyone mind catching me up whats happening? I had to do a bunch of work and this RP moves much faster than even aome simple RPs do.

I might be wrong, but that good group of kids that congregated to take down the new troops took off from the city in an airship, landed in the severed tops close to a cave and a village, and are currently meeting up with more people who are easily sold into defending Arcandia from the New Troopies. In this same location are two of the Troop baddies and they are currently planning on mugging the airship for cash?

I think thats what's happening but I'm about to go to sleep myself so I'm practically sleeptalking here and I could be wrong.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]I might be wrong, but that good group of kids that congregated to take down the new troops took off from the city in an airship, landed in the severed tops close to a cave and a village, and are currently meeting up with more people who are easily sold into defending Arcandia from the New Troopies. In this same location are two of the Troop baddies and they are currently planning on mugging the airship for cash?
I think thats what's happening but I'm about to go to sleep myself so I'm practically sleeptalking here and I could be wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Close

The two badies are more like mugging the cave inside of the three mountains for these stones to keep dead personas more stable so they could fight.

Ayane said:
@MuffinRPs are you referring to Ty in the cave, or?
I updated my CS to include Caleb's love interest and Conor was already there. He is ignoring his team because he just wants to finish this.

MuffinRPs said:
I updated my CS to include Caleb's love interest and Conor was already there. He is ignoring his team because he just wants to finish this.
Oh okay so he's in there, got it

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]btw, Ayane, I don't think Thea knows Lance's name yet, in your post as Thea you used his name

[/QUOTE]
Oh, my bad. I will fix. I didn't even notice quite honestly.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]its so spicy in the rp rn im so hyped i can barely think of a reply

[/QUOTE]
Lmao xD

I would think that Ghoul would like some backup > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back