• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๖ۣۜ༻ ...

Comet said:
So tell me what's going on??
@Scaver

My @RP Marshall 's summary of the story so far:

The RP started in Florence, where Cynthia Parker aka Thea @Ayane is a part of the Defenders of Arcandia. Placing posters across the city, Cereth Pavette @Devious Dilbert , Private Caleb Andreas @MuffinRPs and Morgan Locke @RP Marshall and their persona's joined her on a quest to stop the Troops of New Arcandia. Traveling to The Severed Tops on a Skyship, the group met Ian Charles @Epax , Yvon Le Roux @arialc , Sergent Conor Nero @MuffinRPs and Luka Vandevelde @Miracle Corgi who also joined the group. The Troops of New Arcandia entered a cave to resurrect dead personas to fight for them. Their members include Tyra "Ghoul" Harper @Ayane , Lance Rhenson @Devious Dilbert , Lois Le Roux @arialc Jonah Sunore @Miracle Corgi . The Defenders of Arcandia defeated the dead personas but the Troops of New Arcandia fled. Traveling back to Florence, the Defenders of Arcandia are now at an inn, their HQ. Thea @Ayane met an old aquaintance of her's named Rei Kiro @Shiro kurogane . The group is having a good time eating and talking about their next steps for the fight with the Troops of New Arcandia.

Sorry for the vague synopsis. Please feel free to tweet it @Ayane .

Also, read the character list, lore, overview and organization pages for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
That's huge. xD
Where can I join in exactly?
I think you could probably be at the inn as well and just overhear the group rambling about the new troops or something, if not we could think something up differently. I also think the baddies are either approaching or now in their HQ as well, and i think someone else was planning on having their baddie just waiting to meet up with the others at HQ.

Im in love with your icon/avatar

Comet said:
That's huge. xD
Where can I join in exactly?
Depends on your characters, the evil people are kind of away for a while, idk when they'll be mentioned again

If you're on the good side, you could probably slip in right now

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34298-scaver/ said:
@Scaver[/URL]

The RP started in Florence, where Cynthia Parker aka Thea @Ayane is a part of the Defenders of Arcandia. Placing posters across the city, Cereth Pavette @Devious Dilbert , Private Caleb Andreas @MuffinRPs and Morgan Locke @RP Marshall and their persona's joined her on a quest to stop the Troops of New Arcandia. Traveling to The Severed Tops on a Skyship, the group met Ian Charles @Epax , Yvon Le Roux @arialc , Sergent Conor Nero @MuffinRPs and Luka Vandevelde @Miracle Corgi who also joined the group. The Troops of New Arcandia entered a cave to resurrect dead personas to fight for them. Their members include Tyra "Ghoul" Harper @Ayane , Lance Rhenson @Devious Dilbert , Lois Le Roux @arialc Jonah Sunore @Miracle Corgi . The Defenders of Arcandia defeated the dead personas but the Troops of New Arcandia fled. Traveling back to Florence, the Defenders of Arcandia are now at an inn, their HQ. Thea @Ayane met an old aquaintance of her's named Rei Kiro @Shiro kurogane . The group is having a good time eating and talking about their next steps for the fight with the Troops of New Arcandia.

Also, read the character list, lore, overview and organization pages for more info.
Nice summary bro

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34298-scaver/ said:
@Scaver[/URL]

thanks for the summary

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Pretty sucky but it will do for now. Please tweet it if you want.

[/QUOTE]
It was actually pretty spot on lol

[QUOTE="RP Marshall]Pretty sucky but it will do for now. Please tweet it if you want.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]It was actually pretty spot on lol

[/QUOTE]
i second that, it was a great summary!

Scaver said:
Also is this a modern style of dress or a fantasy style of dress
Motor wise

a bit of both. it is a modern rpg with fantasy style (like personas, goblins, naga, etc)

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I left quite a bit of opportunity out for you, lol I'll edit my post to go with yours

[/QUOTE]
oops, haha thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back