• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Looking For More People!)

thefan1 said:
Victoria couldn't help but to laugh at Alexander's words. Even the stranger knew what was going on with James and Andrew, how wonderful. "I wasn't lying." She replied, grabbing the blanket from the floor and folding it. She doubted James' parents would appreciate their unwanted guests leaving stuff on the floor for them to clean up after them. There were other things to pick up but Andrew could take care of that once he woke up. "Everyone knows I'm not in love with Andrew, lying about my feelings would be pointless. Still, it was a good way of driving you away from the conversation. Well, at least it seemed like a good idea back then." She replied, a small smile forming on her face. "The snake can eat him after the wedding. I already bought the dress and I plan to use it. Thank you for the offer though." She said playfully, looking down at Andrew and poking him with her feet. "How did you find out about the Order? Did anyone tell you?"
He snorted and waved his hand dismissively. "If I couldn't find out about an Order forming in my own school I would not be deserving of my current reputation in my household. I might have no intention of being a dark lord nor would they accept me since i'm muggle born the reputation is good to cowl the ignorant." He said fixing her a look before his eyes not so secretly traveled her body quickly before grinning. "I think you would look quite good in a dress, remind me to attend that wedding and ill give you use of my Jörmungandr. He's a very valiant snake and loves defending maids trapped in unfulfilling marriages." He said playfully and the snake almost as if reacting to her words the snake slid forward, its bulk stretching almost to its full length as it came in front of Victoria, fixing its eyes on her before actually laying its head on her lap. "See? He likes you." He said a quiet chuckle escaping past his lips, still aware of the sleeping Andrew. While his snake was similar to Voldemorts own it was not inherently hostile and usually seemed in tune with Alexanders mood and relaxed as he was so to the snake was relaxed as long as his master was not threatened. Though if James came down that might change, it never forgot a face that once threatened its master.

Victoria nodded slowly, pretending to accept his vague explanation. She still hadn't gotten the answer she wanted and wasn't going to give up on getting it. After all, Alexander could be a perfect traitor and the fact that he was a muggle born didn't make a difference. Her father wouldn't want him in his ranks but he could change his mind if he turned in the Order. She made a mental note to pay a close eye on him and try to get closer, perhaps forming a friendship could help her gain more information. When his eyes traveled down her body, she smiled proudly in a typical pureblood manner and smiled wickedly. "We could work together. I'll get married a thousand times and your snake can kill my husbands. That way I'll get their property, your snake will get to eat and I'll get to use my wedding dress a thousand times." She replied playfully, taking her hands away from her lap when the snake settled itself there. Being a Slytherin, she knew very well how dangerous snakes could be and wasn't going to let her guard down with this one. "How flattering!" She exclaimed, hiding her alarm and touching the snake's head with her fingers. Once she knew it wasn't going to hurt her, she began to gently caress it's head. "Who would've though snakes could be so adorable?"

thefan1 said:
Victoria nodded slowly, pretending to accept his vague explanation. She still hadn't gotten the answer she wanted and wasn't going to give up on getting it. After all, Alexander could be a perfect traitor and the fact that he was a muggle born didn't make a difference. Her father wouldn't want him in his ranks but he could change his mind if he turned in the Order. She made a mental note to pay a close eye on him and try to get closer, perhaps forming a friendship could help her gain more information. When his eyes traveled down her body, she smiled proudly in a typical pureblood manner and smiled wickedly. "We could work together. I'll get married a thousand times and your snake can kill my husbands. That way I'll get their property, your snake will get to eat and I'll get to use my wedding dress a thousand times." She replied playfully, taking her hands away from her lap when the snake settled itself there. Being a Slytherin, she knew very well how dangerous snakes could be and wasn't going to let her guard down with this one. "How flattering!" She exclaimed, hiding her alarm and touching the snake's head with her fingers. Once she knew it wasn't going to hurt her, she began to gently caress it's head. "Who would've though snakes could be so adorable?"
Alexander laughed a little louder this time, watching the snake actually scoot farther on her lap and seemed very relaxed and pleased like any regular dog or cat. "That's just him, he's a big softy for the most part, really atypical really." He said teasing the snake who just flicked its tail a bit at him lazily. "He's gotten used to people, most snakes tend to be lazy and feel quite superior considering the most venomous of them can put down something many times their size. A snake can wait for days without doing anything just soaking in the sun, its all about opportunity for a snake." He said a little bit randomly though it was obvious he had a point to make. "The reason I joined the order is I saw my opportunity, I may practice black arts but I care little for ones elitist blood views, talent and skill is not measured in the strength of ones blood, the potters family friend Hermione Granger is one such wizard." He said fixing her with a gaze. "I believe the order can fight the ministry given time and I agree that the ministry needs a change in management. You will have little reason to doubt mine or Jörmungandr loyalty as long as the dark lord is in power. Afterwards depends what the winners plan to do with the government after they've won." He said making his opinion clear, he came to see Victoria partly because she interested him partly because he saw her as a leader. He wanted her to know his loyalties were clear. @thefan1

Cassandra woke somewhat peacefully, although she wasn't a morning person- which any fellow Gryffindor probably knew. She got up slowly, and spent quite a bit of time on her morning routine- showering, changing, etcetera, so by the time she went downstairs, at least a half hour had passed. She passed the room where Victoria was talking to snake-boy... She had to remember to get some introductions today... And the girl stepped outside, letting the cold air fully wake her up.

Victoria's smile slowly began fading as Alexander revealed why he decided to join the Order in the first place. Now that was the answer she was looking for. While it didn't convince her enough to reveal every single one of the Order's plans, it was enough to make her realize that he wasn't as untrustworthy as she'd imagined. His words also forced her to think about the future. What if they did win this war? She knew a new Minister would be chosen, however, would things really go back to the way they used to be? Probably not. After two wars, things would probably change. More security, less freedom, maybe more illegal spells and laws to keep everyone safe from more Dark Lords. "I understand." She finally replied after thinking about this for about a minute. "Well, I better go get ready. You can stay here and... I don't know, see if you can wake him up." She said, gently pushing the snake off her lap and grabbing the bag with her belongings. It was about time she did something productive anyways. She headed to one of the bathrooms upstairs and closed the door.

(I have to go for a few hours, sorry.)

thefan1 said:
Victoria's smile slowly began fading as Alexander revealed why he decided to join the Order in the first place. Now that was the answer she was looking for. While it didn't convince her enough to reveal every single one of the Order's plans, it was enough to make her realize that he wasn't as untrustworthy as she'd imagined. His words also forced her to think about the future. What if they did win this war? She knew a new Minister would be chosen, however, would things really go back to the way they used to be? Probably not. After two wars, things would probably change. More security, less freedom, maybe more illegal spells and laws to keep everyone safe from more Dark Lords. "I understand." She finally replied after thinking about this for about a minute. "Well, I better go get ready. You can stay here and... I don't know, see if you can wake him up." She said, gently pushing the snake off her lap and grabbing the bag with her belongings. It was about time she did something productive anyways. She headed to one of the bathrooms upstairs and closed the door.
((Real life calls, i understand. Theres always more time in the future if needed.

The snake almost seemed affront that he been moved but after a quiet almost humorous hiss from Alexander he quieted down now looking at Andrew almost expectingly. Alexander also turned to Andrew consideringly, really he didn't like people like Andrew at least if his arrogance yesterday was any measure of his character and he had been told to wake him up. Hissing something to the snake he had the snake slither to Andrew around his body, his face hovering only less then a foot away Andrew's. Then he cleared his throat and then walked up to Andrew and kicked his foot to wake him up. "Andrew...." He said his voice kind of musical, though it hinted with a bit of an expected glee. "Wake up!" He said this last part is parseltongue as he stood out of view and his snake opened its mouth wide making it look like not only was it speaking but about to bite him. @thefan1 @EmilyPower

When he felt something touch his head, he expected to see Victoria gently waking him up to give him a potion that could help with the strong pain his back was in after spending the night on the floor. He understood why James had forced him to sleep on the floor. They hated each other, he was engaged to his friend and he was trying to make his life miserable by reminding him about the marriage every time Victoria left the room. Or at least that was the plan. However, he couldn't understand why Victoria had been forced to spend the night in the floor as well. That seemed like something James Potter wouldn't do, especially to one of his attractive female friends. Unfortunately, he wasn't greeted with Victoria's face. No, Victoria was certainly not a snake trying to eat him alive. When he realized what was going on, he quickly grabbed his wand and pointed it at the snake. He was about to cast a spell to kill the beast once and for all when he noticed Alexander looking down at him and raised his eyebrow, finally understanding what was going on. "Why would you do that?" He exclaimed, standing up and placing his wand on the table. "And where is Victoria?"

thefan1 said:
EmilyPower said:
When he felt something touch his head, he expected to see Victoria gently waking him up to give him a potion that could help with the strong pain his back was in after spending the night on the floor. He understood why James had forced him to sleep on the floor. They hated each other, he was engaged to his friend and he was trying to make his life miserable by reminding him about the marriage every time Victoria left the room. Or at least that was the plan. However, he couldn't understand why Victoria had been forced to spend the night in the floor as well. That seemed like something James Potter wouldn't do, especially to one of his attractive female friends. Unfortunately, he wasn't greeted with Victoria's face. No, Victoria was certainly not a snake trying to eat him alive. When he realized what was going on, he quickly grabbed his wand and pointed it at the snake. He was about to cast a spell to kill the beast once and for all when he noticed Alexander looking down at him and raised his eyebrow, finally understanding what was going on. "Why would you do that?" He exclaimed, standing up and placing his wand on the table. "And where is Victoria?"
Alexander took one look at his face and suddenly laughed uproariously, causing his loud laughter to resound around the house as he put a hand on the table to keep himself from falling over from the strength of his convulsions. Jörmungandr took one look at him with a kind of contempt before sliding back to his master who was trying to get control over himself with tears with tears in his eyes. "Ah the look on your face, that was great." He said steadying himself finally enough to talk though his voice was a bit trembling. "Also your an idiot aren't you." He said looking at him with some amusement as he calmed himself down. "Obviously if I planned for Jörmungandr to eat you I would have killed you in your sleep and even if you woke up by chance it's stupid to try and grab your wand when it's already in striking distance, dodging might have been the better option. Then again maybe im not giving you enough credit, maybe your just not a morning person." He said smirking as his snake slithered onto his body, wrapping around him lightly. "Either way arranged marriages are a funny thing, something tells me your girl would have reacted to that. You lack her sense of calm, I take it she wears the pants in your relationship." He said taunting him with some glee as he started walking away. "Oh and Victoria's outside, I'm not exactly sure where so you'll have to find her." He said going to find Victoria upstairs. "I'm gonna go wake the others up."

@EmilyPower @thefan1

Andrew gave Alexander a fake smile as he remembered he couldn't kill him, yet. He was there to befriend whoever Victoria was hanging out with and find out what they were up to. If they were actually the Order then he'll just turn them in to the Minister. He'd kill everyone for sure but he hoped he'd leave Victoria alive. He wanted to marry into the Knight family, who didn't? And Victoria wouldn't make a terrible wife. Alexander was just being stupid, he would've killed the snake if he hadn't remembered where he was. Killing anything was a bad idea at the moment. He also didn't like the way he spoke about Victoria wearing the pants in their relationship. That's were he out his foot down, he wasn't about to let a mudblood mock him. "Trust me, kid. Victoria wears anything but pants in our relationship. " He replied, standing up and grabbing his jacket to head outside and look for Victoria.

EmilyPower said:
Andrew gave Alexander a fake smile as he remembered he couldn't kill him, yet. He was there to befriend whoever Victoria was hanging out with and find out what they were up to. If they were actually the Order then he'll just turn them in to the Minister. He'd kill everyone for sure but he hoped he'd leave Victoria alive. He wanted to marry into the Knight family, who didn't? And Victoria wouldn't make a terrible wife. Alexander was just being stupid, he would've killed the snake if he hadn't remembered where he was. Killing anything was a bad idea at the moment. He also didn't like the way he spoke about Victoria wearing the pants in their relationship. That's were he out his foot down, he wasn't about to let a mudblood mock him. "Trust me, kid. Victoria wears anything but pants in our relationship. " He replied, standing up and grabbing his jacket to head outside and look for Victoria.
"Probably because she can keep you out of her skirts. And she knows you don't know how to work buttons and you need an heir eventually." He chortles loud enough for him to hear as he walks upstairs to find Victoria. He finds it easier then someone else might thanks to his snake easily identifying different scents for him, by testing the air it could track quite well though in a much shorter range then any real blood hound. Once he realized she was in the bathroom he just went back to his room to get a few more supplies before doubling back, he kind of wondered what she thought of that laughter earlier. @thefan1

Last edited by a moderator:
Even after everything that had happened, James had found finding sleep to be difficult. He had remained awake for another couple of hours, tossing and turning, his thoughts filled with images of Victoria and Andrew: married, kissing, showing affection, you name it. Just the thought sent disgusted shivers down his spine. Once he managed to fall asleep though, he was out cold. He hadn't even been woken by Greyson which is really surprising because James was usually a relatively light sleeper. Finally, once most of the other people in the house were awake, he came to, sitting up and raising his arms above his head in an elongated stretch as he let out a long yawn. Honestly, he wasn't really looking to today. He'd have to explain to his parents how they gained six more guests over the course of the night, deal with Victoria and Andrew, and take part in the initiating process of the new recruits. Though that last part could be fun with Andrew and Alexander. Not bothering to put a shirt on, seeing as he was the less gentlemanly between himself and Greyson, he slipped on a loose pair of old sweatpants and made his way downstairs as he ran a hand through his messy hair. He was still half asleep and not really aware of the world around him or the people who were moving past him. There to greet him at the bottom of the stairs was Andrew who looked a bit peeved at a smug Alexander who was passing James on the stairs. James had never really been a fan of either boys but he liked Andrew less of the two so, at that moment, Alexander was his new favorite person. The aroma of delicious breakfast foods was wafting into the rest of the house from the kitchen and, from the bottom of the stairs, James could hear his mother and father's voices.

Ginny was bustling about the kitchen, slightly annoyed the growth in the amount of guests seeing as that meant more cooking and dish washing for her, but none the less, she seemed in a cheery enough mood. Harry was sitting at the dining table, drinking a mug of steaming coffee and reading the daily prophet. They were laughing and joking with each other, along with the occasional moment of flirtation. But the mood seemed to turn a bit negative once James entered the room, shirtless to his mother's disappointment. "
James Sirius, we have guests. Female guests. Is it really necessary for you to walk around half clothed?" Ginny huffed as she flipped a pancake before turning to face her eldest son, wiping her hands on her apron before crossing her arms over her chest, "And why did I wake up to six more guests than I had when I was asleep? How did they get in? We told you all to go to sleep when we went to sleep." Harry shook his head with a slight smile on his face as his wife lectured their son. He seemed to be in a much better mood than he was yesterday despite two more Slytherins, both supposed dark lord sympathizers, being in his house. Perhaps his wife had slipped him a potion in his coffee to keep his anger at bay. "Ginny, dear, let the boy be. Of course he's going to be shirtless. There are girls, cute girl nonetheless, in the house. Boys will be boys, after all." he sent a wink to James as he spoke causing Ginny to roll her eyes.

Just as Ginny was about to make a smart remark to both her husband and son, Iggy came in from outside, carrying an armful of fresh eggs from the chicken coop. "
Oh, goody, sleeping beauty is awake." she said as she caught sight of James. She laid the at least half a dozen eggs on the counter top next to the stove and smiled a 'you're welcome' to Ginny when she thanked her.

After a while, Serenity went to the bathroom, changed her clothes, and washed her face. Feeling better, she went to the kitchen and smiled, seeing the Potters. "Morning..." She mumered, sitting at the table. She still wasn't feeling great. She glanced over at James, wanting to ask about last night's noise, but didn't want him to get in trouble with his parents, so instead, she asked something else. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt? Aren't you child?"

Victoria came out of the bathroom drying her wet hair with a towel just as James walked downstairs. While the fact that he was shirtless was enough to distract her for a few seconds, she managed remember why she needed to talk to him in the first place. "James! Wait!" She shouted to no avail, seeing that James had ignored her and gone downstairs. Perhaps trying to speak to him wasn't such a good idea at the moment. She'd ask his close friends to help her try to get him under control. She knew he wasn't going to listen to her after their fight but he'd probably listen to his friends. Right? Well, at least she had a plan. Turning her attention to Alexander, she sighed and tried to forget about James for a second. Hadn't she heard him laugh just a few seconds ago? "What were you laughing about?" She asked, hoping whatever he was going to say actually made her laugh. She really needed something to raise her spirits after last night's drama.

thefan1 said:
Victoria came out of the bathroom drying her wet hair with a towel just as James walked downstairs. While the fact that he was shirtless was enough to distract her for a few seconds, she managed remember why she needed to talk to him in the first place. "James! Wait!" She shouted to no avail, seeing that James had ignored her and gone downstairs. Perhaps trying to speak to him wasn't such a good idea at the moment. She'd ask his close friends to help her try to get him under control. She knew he wasn't going to listen to her after their fight but he'd probably listen to his friends. Right? Well, at least she had a plan. Turning her attention to Alexander, she sighed and tried to forget about James for a second. Hadn't she heard him laugh just a few seconds ago? "What were you laughing about?" She asked, hoping whatever he was going to say actually made her laugh. She really needed something to raise her spirits after last night's drama.
As she came out the bathroom he saw her start to go after James who just ignored her which caused him to just watch with a bit of sympathy in his eyes. When she turned back to him and asked what he was asking about he smiled looking impish. "Well." He said in his best story telling voice which made it obvious whatever happened which made for quite the story. "You told me to wake up your arranged husband, so I had Jörmungandr hover over him and kicked him awake while yelling at him in parseltongue." He said with his grin widening and a distinct tone of amusement entering in his tone. "Then when he asked where you were I told him you were outside, thats where he should be searching right now. He also made a rather amusing joke about who wheres the pants in the relationship so I responded in kind." He said looking outside. "How long till you think he notices?" He said with extreme amusement in his voice.

Victoria knew the story was going to be disastrous from the moment Alexander mentioned waking up her future husband. That meant Andrew was going to have a hard time making friends with the members of the Order and he now had two sworn enemies. She had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from laughing when he told her about the amusing way Andrew was woken up. She knew she should be mad at Alexander but she simply couldn't help herself. Just thinking about Andrew's possible reaction made her begin to laugh. She didn't forget to slap his arm when he admitted he'd sent Andrew outside, the man was probably frozen to the bone now. "He'll find out soon enough. He might try to kill you though." She finally replied, uncovering her mouth after her laughter finally ceased. "Why did you have to give him such a hard time? He's done absolutely nothing wrong!" She scolded him, placing her hands on her hips as she waited for him to explain himself and apologize.

thefan1 said:
Victoria knew the story was going to be disastrous from the moment Alexander mentioned waking up her future husband. That meant Andrew was going to have a hard time making friends with the members of the Order and he now had two sworn enemies. She had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from laughing when he told her about the amusing way Andrew was woken up. She knew she should be mad at Alexander but she simply couldn't help herself. Just thinking about Andrew's possible reaction made her begin to laugh. She didn't forget to slap his arm when he admitted he'd sent Andrew outside, the man was probably frozen to the bone now. "He'll find out soon enough. He might try to kill you though." She finally replied, uncovering her mouth after her laughter finally ceased. "Why did you have to give him such a hard time? He's done absolutely nothing wrong!" She scolded him, placing her hands on her hips as she waited for him to explain himself and apologize.
Alexander laughs at her hit, just seeming amused by the entire situation. "He can try, I promise to try not to hurt him. If you want to the truth though the reason I initially taunted him because yesterday he was acting like he owned you and it annoyed me, never did like that kind of arrogance from anyone but perhaps me. He only confirmed my suspicion with his reaction so I can't say I have many regrets." He said laughing. "Besides you looked like you needed a laugh, that situation yesterday can't have been easy on you and I felt he can suffer a bit for your happiness if he plans to marry you." He said with a bit of sympathy for the girl. He was new to the situation and even he could see that the situation between James and Andrew was far from harmonious and this poor girl was caught in the middle, he had to admire her strength of will not to bang her head against the wall. @thefan1

Last edited by a moderator:
Paige & Greyson Kingsley

Voices arose, one by one, as each person began to awake. Their voices traveled through the home and into the rooms upstairs, making their way into the unconscious ears of a sleeping doll named Paige. Her eyebrows furrowed and twitched as she stirred in her sleep. The girl was being pulled from the REM stage of sleep back into consciousness. (WTF daniel radcliffe just popped into this movie xD anywayy...) The last few seconds of her dream flickered through her mind. The images of Greyson and herself seperating disturbed her. She tossed and turned, as her dream continued. Paige was battered, with cuts and bruises and so was her brother. But no matter how hard she tried to reach for him the two just couldnt meet.

Paige had a rude awakening, suddenly sitting up with a sharp gasp, obviously disturbed by the story her mind had put together. The dream was actually a nightmare and hated it. But it was just a nightmare...right? Ocean blue eyes searched the foreign room, almost forgetting where she was,"Potter's house..." she whispered, remembering by the distinct scent filling the house. Her slender fingers ran along the soft smoothness of the sheets under her. Her hair, wavy and tousled in a hot mess, swished when she turned her head to look at the door. Tossing the blankets off and over to the other side of the bed, she swung her fair-skinned legs to touch the floor. Paige slid off the side of the bed, and quickly caught the end of her night gown before it rode up and flashed the inanimate objects in the room. Even though there was no one with her, she wouldve been just as embarassed if there was.

The bedroom door creaked when she opened it just an inch to take a look at who was up in the hallways. It was Victoria and Alexander. Paige wasnt one to hold grudges, and had no resentment toward Alexander. She believed in chances and the like and only showed any signs of agression or defense when she or her brother felt something was wrong. She payed no attention to their conversation as she was too preoccupied with over coming her own shyness than focusing on them.

She decided that she would pretend they dont exist, in hoped that they wont pay attention to her either. She pushed the door farther, just enough for her to slip through, and silently went past the two in the middle of the hallway, with out eye contact or any words. Before leaving the room, she grabbed a book that was on a night stand right by the door. Paige studied when ever she had the chance, and at this moment, she could use the book to hide behind and to keep others from speaking to her. In the hallway, she opened it immediately and escaped into a world of black and white words. She pretended they werent there and hoped in return they did the same. Her bare feet, padded against the stairs and she slowly made her way down. At the bottom, she turned, still keeping her eyes on the book and walked toward the kitchen. Her steps were slow, cautious, since she wasnt exactly paying attention to where she was going. In the kitchen she stopped, the aroma of food, and the sound of sizzling distracted her. With the book still infront of her face, her luminous eyes raised from the pages to see Ginny and Harry already in the kitchen.

She couldnt believe it, how rude of her to not notice. She snapped the book shut and lowered it to her lap. Her free hand quickly pushed some locks of her honey brown hair behind her ear and straightened the hem of her night gown that was just above the knee, in attempt to make herself somewhat presentable. She opened her mouth, trying to find the courage to greet good morning...until her eyes landed on James. Her mouth instantly shut, her doe eyes widened, and her pale face went full on flustered when she saw the shirtless boy. In a panic she spun on her heels and made a brisk walk to the living room, and plopped herself onto the couch, facing away from the family. She opened her book again, and from behind, seemed to be reading once more. But she was actually trying to stop the blood from rushing to her face. She felt the heat on her cheeks, and the butterflies im her stomach, and the sudden nausea, none of the symptoms subsided. Paige felt like she wanted to disappear, and quite honestly hoped the mystery girl from the night before, would swoop in with her invisibility cloak and save her.

@indiedarling

Mentioned: @thefan1 @Akio

Cassandra stood outside, enjoying the solitude a little, when Andrew came outside. She raised an eyebrow- he seemed like the type of person that considered himself too good to go into the snow for no real reason. "...What are you doing?" She asked, shoving her hands into her pockets. "If you wanted to play, wouldn't your fiance be a better playmate?" It was a joke, or an attempt at one. Cassandra had no opinion on him whatsoever so far, so was gauging his reactions. She'd decide if she liked him or not based on them.

The time seemed to slow down into a near crawling pace, all the while Arnaldus looked to the sky still gazing into the natural world outside. Nothing more then a clear expression with little to offer ones eye for hints at his mood or present state other then perhaps he was in thought to which he was indeed, many thoughts crossed his mind, many ideas for the future of his own tactics moving forth. What methods of training he would put himself through, how he would adjust his work in order to complete his invention, the spell he had intended to have created by now but hadn't yet reached fruition. What he would like to see from himself in the near future to meet his own goals, but most of all there was one thing that was at the forefront, one subject he couldn't shake nor would he attempt so, the future of the order and their ultimate goal. He had contemplated several potential outcomes, multiple potential issues along the way, many twists and turns just from what he could foresee becoming a possibility if they were sloppy or gods forbid out maneuvered by the opposed faction, the ministry. Everything crossed his mind, tactics were his favored hobby outside of Dueling and Qudditch, so naturally he a chess player and Quidditch captain practically breathed tactics and lived historical documents on past wars and battles and other forms of tactics and their study. All the more clear were such thoughts when his mood was decent or even great for he had less on his mind to worry about, less stress.

Today this very morning his mind was clear and his mood rather good in standing so far atleast. After some time passed Arnaldus returned his eyes to reality and his mind to the present, looking outside still but toward the ground or closer to as two figures were noticed by his eyes the first was the girl from last night, she was the one who wanted to join and would keep a watchful eye on them all. What was her name? Cassandra? Arnaldus pondered recalling her name from school and last night then turned his gaze toward Andrew........ The slytherin friend of Victoria's, but what was he doing here? When did he get here? Just what all happened after Arnaldus came inside and to the den? He shook his head a bit surprised by the arrival of Andrew. After a moment as the smells of food caught his nose, the aroma enticing his senses and reminding him he was hungry and could use some food to eat. Arnaldus turned toward the kitchen and began to walk into the room taking notice of Serenity, Paige and Iggy then Mr. potter before looking toward a shirtless James. Once again his eyes were shocked to see new faces in the potter home. "Good morning all...... I see much has happened since I last saw all of you. Perhaps more then I know. Right? After all James is shirtless.." Arnaldus ended with a joke as a grin crossed his lips, before giving a nod and greeting to Paige and Iggy, a quick wink to them both before looking to Mrs. Weasley giving a charming smile and gentle look from his eyes. "Ah Mrs. Potter everything smells delightful and quite enticing to the senses." He spoke kindly

Andrew wouldn't be surprised if he found Victoria playing in the snow like some small child, in fact, not finding a couple of snowmen outside was a miracle. He knew about Victoria's obsession with the snow since they were children and she'd tried to force him to sneak out to play with the snow. Robert always managed to get her though, and Andrew knew the way he punished his children wasn't different from the way he punished his worthless followers. He knew Victoria would see the fact that she was away from her house for a while as an advantage to play in the snow with the other children. By the time Cassandra arrived, he was still waiting to hear her laughter. When the girl joked about playing with his fiance, he finally came to the conclusion that Alexander had tricked him and groaned. "I though Victoria would be here, do you know where she might be?" He asked the girl, remembering he had to be nice to the order members and smiling. "We didn't introduce ourselves last night did we? I'm Andrew Williams and it's a pleasure to meet you ,miss."

As much as Victoria wanted to go downstairs and curse Andrew for his behavior, she was able to control herself for the time being. While she didn't appreciate him thinking he owned her because they were going to marry in a few months, she understood why he was acting that way. After all, in most pureblood marriages the man was more powerful than the woman. Something that lead to several pureblood men thinking they actually owned their brides because of their higher status and power. She knew this was the case for her family and she wasn't surprised that Andrew had grown up with the same ideas related to marriage. She didn't want to curse Andrew for an argument that could be fixed with words. Ruining their friendship seemed unnecessary. "Thank you for trying to defend me but we both know I can take care of myself . I did need a good laugh though." She replied with a soft smile. The delicious smell of the food downstairs reached her ears and her smile became bigger. "How about we go downstairs and greet the others?"

thefan1 said:
As much as Victoria wanted to go downstairs and curse Andrew for his behavior, she was able to control herself for the time being. While she didn't appreciate him thinking he owned her because they were going to marry in a few months, she understood why he was acting that way. After all, in most pureblood marriages the man was more powerful than the woman. Something that lead to several pureblood men thinking they actually owned their brides because of their higher status and power. She knew this was the case for her family and she wasn't surprised that Andrew had grown up with the same ideas related to marriage. She didn't want to curse Andrew for an argument that could be fixed with words. Ruining their friendship seemed unnecessary. "Thank you for trying to defend me but we both know I can take care of myself . I did need a good laugh though." She replied with a soft smile. The delicious smell of the food downstairs reached her ears and her smile became bigger. "How about we go downstairs and greet the others?"
"Indeed you can take care of yourself but this guys trying to work on my chivalry." He said scratching his snakes head who was wrapped around him again. He turned to grin at her, he was far from innocent but he was earnest, she had earned his respect and therefore his loyalty. He could probably consider her a friend, one if his first. "Let's go." He agreed letting hus snake slither from his shoulders which slithered downstairs alone. "He's gonna go find out if the Potters have a rat problem." He commented as he started walking downstairs. When he got to the table he looked at the owners of the house very curiously. He had never seen the famous Harry Potter before. His reputation and the fact he had defeated the dark lord in the past was enough to make him incline his head. "Good morning." He said greeting them and sitting at the table. "Looks good." He exclaims looking at the food starting to serve himself a plate, leaving a place for Victoria by him if she decided to sit with him and continue their conversation. @HoneyBear\-Kat

"Victoria was still inside when I came out here. I haven't seen her, so I would assume that she's still inside." Cassandra said simply. She wasn't impressed when he introduced himself, considering he did that the night before. Either he forgot, or he's being a jerk. She decided. "I know. You introduced yourself last night. The Potters will have breakfast started now, so she could be in kitchen." She suggested, then turned to walk back inside.

"Wonderful" Andrew groaned as the girl stepped into the house. Well, he wasn't surprised that most of the people there hated him, James probably told them why he was such a horrible person while he was asleep. At this point, he didn't really care. He'd ask Victoria if they were here for the order and take her with him if that was the case. He wasn't about to let one of his best friends and future bride get involved in some suicide squad while they could have so much power. He finally wen't back inside and took a look into the kitchen, narrowing his eyes when he saw James and Alexander but quickly leaving when he realized Victoria wasn't there. Without anything else to do, he leaned against a wall to wait for Victoria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back