• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

explosiveKitten said:
....*me looking at prospective ships like*
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11407-1399060718-13.gif
There was no better gif than this

First I was thinking, "Okay. Which Death Eater can my lady turn back to the side of good?" Which ended up turning out Micheal but actually now that I think Joey would really HATE Micheal and would never get into any relationship with him. Plus blood purist, death eater, he would probably try to kill her. um... So yeah, LionLion is out. Wait WAIT- Shit I just came up with ship name for it! UGHHH

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]Anyone wanna help work Charlotte in still, ahaa. I was at work and school so I missed out, again lol.

[/QUOTE]
We're all in the infirmary or most of us at hogwarts are there. While Indigo and his character Ashlyn have entered as well. If that helps any :)

Also Johanna/explosive kitten is heading for the library.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Where is everyone? I for some reason wasn't getting alerts and I'm so lost :P

[/QUOTE]
Most who are at hogwarts are in the infirmary. Johanna is heading for the library and Victoria, Dorian, Thaddeus, Robert and Avery are at Voldemorts manor. Rosemary I believe is wih her sister in the slytherin commom and Sarah/Sioof I am uncertain exactly where but is at hogwarts.

I'll post a reply of Dorian trying to escape later today, I'm at college all day but I got a free around noonish

I know :( So sad! I'm actually doing a Harry Potter Marathon now :) Will be watching Galaxy Quest, Dogma, and Die Hard at some point too! I'm trying to talk myself into watching The Deathly Hallows Part Two. I've yet to succeed.

I thought I may have been one of the few fans of Galaxy quest for reasons I don't know for sure. But it seemed like that movie has been forgotten or never talked about. Anyways cool to see another who watches that movie.

Die hard, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.... So many good movies and the Harry Potter series atop it all. Huge loss and sad to hear about and learn of

Edit: @Keyana Veronica would you like to respond before I make a post?

@KalenNighteyes Since Victoria is in no state to do anything right now and Emily said she probably won't log in today do you want me to play a teacher to go question your character about the attack? I must warn you, I'm in band practice so my replies might not be so fast.

I think a professor coming in would be good. @thefan1 though out of curiosity who are the professors in the present year of hogwarts? I know some who still teach or I assume do. While others could be near retirement by this time or have retired already.

All I could find is McGonagall becoming the Headmistress, Flitwick and Slughorn apparently continued teaching and Neville became the new Herbology professor.

thefan1 said:
Let me look it up first
Ok no problem and thanks. I remember McGonagall retiring around this time and Flitwick was either still teaching or retired as well. Professor Sprout I believe retired her post and passed it on to Neville long bottom. But that's all i know for the year the rp is in.

Ok cool, thanks for checking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back