• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

Just curious about something. How does that side-along apparation work? Would Alexander have been dragged along as well when she did or would have to be physically grabbing onto her? @thefan1

PS: sorry for double post

DarknessSpirit said:
I'm able to make one post, sorry so late, I had fam over for the week, so anyway, where are we at now?
No problem at all, I understand. Just checking with you so we can get everyone present at the manor involved.

But we have recently arrived at the forest, where Victoria, Dorian and Thaddeus are located. Roderick has revised his plan and offered it up with a quidditch esque touch and has set the surrounding area where our friends are located aflame to cutt off easy approach to them, while also sending a blasting curse toward the in search death eaters to slow them down and keep them busy while Keir, Johanna and Damien get Victoria, Dorian and Thaddeus on their brooms. While you, I and James as well as Nightwing act as the guards and distracting and fending off any death eaters while they do.

You may control my character until I get back because I have stuff irl I have to do and I keep not getting notifications for this so if you are speaking to me tag me but either @Saru or @thefan1 may control my character until I'm back.

Veyd Sahvoz]I gots no clue what's happening xD [/QUOTE] We're just trying to get everyone back. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5174-thatguywithsouvlaki/ said:
@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki[/URL] Victoria is already speaking to Thaddeus from a broom. You might want to change that "extended arm" thing.

sprouhtt said:
Where is everyone in the post or what's happening?
So Voldemort kidnapped some students, the others went to look for them and now they're getting back to the castle. I'm trying tog et everyone back so we can skip to the next day. It's still the first day at Hogwarts and the few students who are still in school are going to bed.

Speaking about getting everyone back,

@Prouvaire I really want to skip to the next day so everyone better start making their last posts. I'll get everyone back this evening. Because seriously, this has been going on for two weeks and 17 pages now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back