• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

Holy shit, I didn't know this RP was still going! I am SO sorry for never making the other character! I thought it had died forever! I noticed only two people (@Prouvaire @thefan1 ) were posting and since I feel so bad I was wondering if I could help bring in more people? Maybe even writing a plot? Because this is honestly the best Harry Potter role play I have ever seen and it would be a pity if it died.

EmilyPower said:
Holy shit, I didn't know this RP was still going! I am SO sorry for never making the other character! I thought it had died forever! I noticed only two people (@Prouvaire @thefan1 ) were posting and since I feel so bad I was wondering if I could help bring in more people? Maybe even writing a plot? Because this is honestly the best Harry Potter role play I have ever seen and it would be a pity if it died.
*GASP!* Oh thank you so much! You're literally Superman coming down to save this RP! YES! YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO INVITE PEOPLE AND HELP WRITE THE NEXT EVENT! I LOVE YOU!

thefan1 said:
*GASP!* Oh thank you so much! You're literally Superman coming down to save this RP! YES! YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO INVITE PEOPLE AND HELP WRITE THE NEXT EVENT! I LOVE YOU!
Well, glad to see you're enthusiastic :)

I was thinking of making a thread in the RP interest checks to invite more people and make some kind of event that anyone could go to. Still, it's you're idea so you're the boss!

EmilyPower said:
Well, glad to see you're enthusiastic :)
I was thinking of making a thread in the RP interest checks to invite more people and make some kind of event that anyone could go to. Still, it's you're idea so you're the boss!
I think the interest check is a great idea! I was thinking of the next even being more relationship-driven than the last one. Since the last one was really dramatic and had a lot of action. Of course, the next even would also have action and drama.

thefan1 said:
I think the interest check is a great idea! I was thinking of the next even being more relationship-driven than the last one. Since the last one was really dramatic and had a lot of action. Of course, the next even would also have action and drama.
Well, in school role plays there are dances and parties were things usually go crazy. Maybe there could be some kind of ball to celebrate something important, people would get in relationships, fights would break out and I have no idea what to do for the action. Were there any plans in the rp?

EmilyPower said:
Well, in school role plays there are dances and parties were things usually go crazy. Maybe there could be some kind of ball to celebrate something important, people would get in relationships, fights would break out and I have no idea what to do for the action. Were there any plans in the rp?
Well, some characters were planning to make my character kill someone to expose her dark mark. Maybe the action could come from there ? Death Eater students vs the others?

thefan1 said:
Well, some characters were planning to make my character kill someone to expose her dark mark. Maybe the action could come from there ? Death Eater students vs the others?
I think that's a good idea. I think that would really divide the school in two groups since I feel like Victoria is one of the most influential characters in the RP and I feel her friends would stick with her. I'll start making my characters right now.

@redwood

Alright, so the RP began when the students were arriving to Hogwarts, during the sorting ceremony. A group of students decided to explore the forbidden forest since the teachers wouldn't be paying attention to them. So they go, only to find out the Death Eaters were after the two purebloods (Dorian and Victoria) and a half giant (Thaddeus) to recruit them. There's battle, the three students are captured and taken to a mansion.

In the mansion, Victoria is tortured until she accepts to join and receives the Dark Mark . She gets out and tries to rescue her friends. Which works and they escape when the others come to rescue them and she kills her death eater boyfriend, Robert.

The next day, they've just woken up and gone to the Great Hall to find out the Slytherins are after them.

Okay. I just have two questions:

1. Why are the Slytherins after them?

2. Since Valentina is a Slytherin, I assume she is also after them?

And thanks! I’ll just jump in at the Great Hall then.

Well, most of the Slytherins are after them because they side with the Death Eaters and they are currently in Voldemort's wanted list. That, and Victoria killed Robert. Who was a Slytherin, a Death Eater and their friend.

Veyd Sahvoz]@TheSolvakiGuy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5382-iak-destler/ said:
@Iak Destler[/URL] @thefan1 Where are you guys? I'm kinda behind, didn't get notifs. Is it like still morning or what?
Still morning. Victoria, Thaddeus and Dorian just left the Great Hall after a fight with Valerie.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, so is Night Wing still with ya? :3

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so, it depends on if she decides to follow them or not

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm pretty sure she was a crow and on Victoria's shoulder xD lmao

[/QUOTE]
No, she turned into a human and began talking to the others a while ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back