• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

explosiveKitten said:
Am I moving the story along too fast? I feel like I'm moving too fast.
Just think about the fact that it's the first day of school and some characters have already been kidnapped by Death Eaters and there are only 9 pages. Trust me, the story is the one moving too fast. Don't worry about it.

thefan1 said:
ALL OCC COMMENTS GO HERE. Whether you want to chat, ask questions, plan something or do whatever you want. All OCC comments in any other tab WILL BE DELETED.
How do I join? Sorry I'm kind of new on this site

Saru said:
Ok no problem and thanks. I remember McGonagall retiring around this time and Flitwick was either still teaching or retired as well. Professor Sprout I believe retired her post and passed it on to Neville long bottom. But that's all i know for the year the rp is in.
Ok cool, thanks for checking
I'll just use McGonagall as the Headmistress.

Esmerelda said:
How do I join? Sorry I'm kind of new on this site
You go to the character sign up tab and complete the character form. Then I'll see if your character is accepted or not and then we'll tell you how you can jump in.

Iak Destler] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL] does it have to be realistic, I've never used realistic and don't know where to begin looking?
You can use a brief description of your character until you find a picture. I'm trying not to accept anime pictures

ok, well I just found one that suits my character thanks to my friends (thank everything) so I will get on making a CS.

@thefan1 That depends on how they are going to get out of the house. Right now he's only just inside the house. I was waiting a bit before posting again. Don't want to step on other's toes. :)

@KalenNighteyes Well, they're pretty much just looking for a way to go that doesn't involve using one of the exits guarded by Death Eaters. I was just asking out of curiosity since he's already inside the house.

@thefan1 Right. I mean, they most likely will run into him on their way out. He's probably going to head upstairs and check on the status of the students taken from the school.

Just a thought but maybe make a tab and list the characters by House and the names of the characters, years and ages. Also put something on there so we know who are Death Eaters or Aurors. It would make things easier I think. @thefan1

Everything has been under control since the RP began and we haven't had any problems. You can make the list if you want to but I don't think it's necessary. @Eclipse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back