• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL] where is everyone? I don't know how to join in :/
A battle in the forest just ended. Some characters are being held by death eaters in a manor and the others are still in the forest, I'm guessing they'll be going to the castle soon.

Where should I be? Like how about Damen and Night Wing were at the castle the whole time in the Ravenclaw common room.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Where should I be? Like how about Damen and Night Wing were at the castle the whole time in the Ravenclaw common room.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So I can be a 3rd or 2nd year student?

[/QUOTE]
Your character would have to be 12 or 13

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Is it too late to join this? It seems like a wonderful story.

[/QUOTE]
You can join!

SomatoToup123 said:
Another update on the plot? Pretty please?
The fight is over and the tree students were captured, they're all in a guest room in the manor with the other death eaters. Michael is in the manor and Robert returned to the school to tell the other students their friends were dead.

Okay, so our targets were captured and they're being held in a guest room by death eaters. Now Robert (a death eater right?) is going back to tell the rest that their friends are dead even though they're not?

SomatoToup123 said:
Okay, so our targets were captured and they're being held in a guest room by death eaters. Now Robert (a death eater right?) is going back to tell the rest that their friends are dead even though they're not?
Pretty much

Right, I'll jump right in! And sorry about not being on earlier, the only time I'm free is at night. :/ Except on weekends of course.

No worries, she doesn't remember any of it when she wakes up, the spell hit her in the head. just looking for something to post, that okay?

DarknessSpirit said:
No worries, she doesn't remember any of it when she wakes up, the spell hit her in the head. just looking for something to post, that okay?
No, I don't think it's okay but I'll allow it since you already made two posts about it, just don't make it count further into the rp and don't do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back