• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

thefan1 said:
As in a blood traitor?
No, I was thinking about making a bad character who acts like he doesn't support Voldemort but he secretly does. I just read all off the IC posts and I thought it could be interesting for this rp.

EmilyPower said:
No, I was thinking about making a bad character who acts like he doesn't support Voldemort but he secretly does. I just read all off the IC posts and I thought it could be interesting for this rp.
Sure, ahead!

I hate to do this but can someone catch me up with what's going on with the RP? I don't want to waste time reading through all the posts so I can just jump right in.

Sorry for making you wait, I didn't get a notification.

Pretty much everyone has decided to go to the forbidden forest during the sorting hat ceremony. The Death Eaters are going together while pretty much everyone else is in a small group. The Death Eaters are already there and the others are still walking around the castle.

I am interested in your role play. Would it be alright if I made a transfer student??? If not, I'm still joining. It won't kill my interest. Just wanted to know if I can or not.

[QUOTE="Indigo Knight]I am interested in your role play. Would it be alright if I made a transfer student??? If not, I'm still joining. It won't kill my interest. Just wanted to know if I can or not.

[/QUOTE]
Sure you can!

Char woke up late and just stuck her head into the great hall, obviously she'll see no-one. So if someone want's to somehow notice she's late (again) and like, involve her...she'll find you baes.

[QUOTE="Keyana Veronica]Char woke up late and just stuck her head into the great hall, obviously she'll see no-one. So if someone want's to somehow notice she's late (again) and like, involve her...she'll find you baes.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone is in the woods so you might want to find a reason for her to go there

thefan1 said:
Everyone is in the woods so you might want to find a reason for her to go there
Yeah, I'm trying to think of how. I'm thinking maybe she hears a 2nd year kid getting excited and she pulls them in. I feel like she needsa friend o join up with, so if anyone wants a Ravenclaw with Slytherin traits as a friend...hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back