• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play, Accepting)

Keir sighed, he had to get back to the group of students before they became impossible to track down. He put the tips of his fingers against each other and sat down, eyes closed, blocking out all the sounds around himself. He sat there for a few seconds before he reached out his hands and started moving them randomly and in no particular pattern. A few seconds later he opened his eyes and followed Valentina. "I'm not coming with you, I just need you to punch me when we get out of here then I'll take my leave."

// @thefan1 @redwood

Valentina looked down at Keir at her side. “Mhm,” she said. “Child of a hit wizard and younger sister of three boys. Where do you want me to hit you, and how bad do you want it to hurt?” She joked easily, happy to be out of the tension-filled atmosphere of the dining hall. “I’m skipping Ancient Runes, so you’re more than welcome to tag along.”

Keir smiled as they walked, Micheal in tow, before turning a corner outside the great hall and opening his arms. "I want you to hit me as if I just revealed you to the entire school, I can heal most of it anyway. Just not the balls, little bit of honour please"

Valentina laughed. “I’m not hitting you, buddy. Ask Michael, I’m sure he’s brute enough to hit someone who’s unarmed and smaller,” she said. Sometimes, Valentina figured, she had morals; it was her brothers’ stance on hitting her. No hitting Valentina, she’s tiny and she’s unarmed. No way I’m risking Mom’s wrath. “Seriously, ask Michael,” she said, pushing Keir’s shoulder.

"You're telling me you've never hurt your brothers before?" Micheal replied while rolling up his sleeve in preparation to the punch Keir was about to receive. He was more than comfortable with hitting someone younger than him, after living with Victoria for sixteen years it was impossible not to be used to it. "Victoria and I would spend most of our time trying to kill each other when we were children, how ironic to have history repeat itself" He mused, just before bringing his fist down on Keir's left eye.

"Wow, our own little order. Will we have a name? We can't be taken seriously without a cool name, right?" Victoria replied, placing the books in the bag and yawning. "Man, I wish I'd known we'd be doing this today, maybe I would've actually slept for more than five minutes."

Valentina shook her head, frowning slightly as she thought back in her memory. “Never. We all get along. Plus, my parents never really enjoyed us as kids. The last thing we needed to do was to attract attention to ourselves by fighting and hurting one another.” She watched Michael punch Keir, without a flicker of emotion. She only said: “That’s going to leave a decent size bruise for awhile.”

Dorian nods excitedly "We can have a cool name! Maybe something like wizards against assholes?" He suggest jokingly, and sighing at the weight of his bag with all of the new books pulling on his shoulder. As Victoria yawns he looks over in concern "Do you want to go for a nap before we buckle down?" he asks her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back