• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Don't think I have to check." Hikari mumbles "See I just left someone for your ANBU to find who didn't give me much information besides the rant about the fact that the Kazekage is a monster and doesn't deserve what he has, also he wanted to poison you with these." she says showing a few kunai laced with poison "Fast working by the looks of it. You would've been dead before midnight." she says.

Gaara folds his arms at that."I'm used to that, call me whatever a demon, a monster, a freak." He mumbled."That's if they could get through my defensive sand, I have a strong defense but I'll have them go get this person, you did good work." He tells her.

"I am your bodyguard." Hikari says "Would be a terrible one if you got poisoned before my first day." she adds and she inspects the cut on her hand, glad she always carries a variety of antidote on her, well Sasori would be disappointing if she didn't.

Gaara grabs hold of her wrist and he checks the cut, his brows would furrow if he had some but he let's go of her."Do you need me to get someone for you?" He asks her.

"No." Hikari says "I carry antidotes with me." she says "Good thing too, I wouldn't have been able to find you otherwise." she adds with a sigh "However, I don't know where they would've gotten this poison, it's not commonly used."

Gaara gets open the door for his home, he had his sister and brother staying with him."You must be well prepared, that's you're a smart girl and have been well trained." He nods."Then they should be interrogated." He tells her.

"Of course I have been trained well." Hikari says with a grin "I travel a lot and you never know what kind of people you find on the road." she says and she nods "I'll head back home now, there are more people who use this poison." she says "Goodnight." she says and she heads off.

Gaara waved as she leaves before stepping inside and sliding the door closed, he goes to set the gourd full of sand down and he takes off his shoes and he goes to check on his siblings quietly.

"So, any idication that she knows we have people spying on her?" Temari asks "And I heard someone tried to kill you?"

Hikari enters her house and sees Sasori's summon with a note, so she reads it before writing one back and handing it to the summon with an empty pouch, she used up the last of that antidote.

Gaara sighed."She already knows about the ANBU Temari but she's suspicious herself saying Sasori is not Deidara's partner and acting like she knows alot about them, she even tried saying she's gotten away from her encounters with him." He explains to her."There is definitely more to her in the subject." He ells her.

Nina just standing behind her with a brow."So what's that?" She questioned her.

"Oh, that was my fathers summon, I used up one of my antidotes, but I can't get new ones myself." Hikari says and she sighs "What have you been up to?"

"Well, it's true they're not partners, Sasori is partners with someone only known as the Black Demon or something, though I guess he still partners with Deidara when he has no other choice since they don't act alone." Temari says and she thinks for a while "And given that she could've killed you ten times already I don't think that's her goal." she adds "But what was that I heard about some assassins in the city?"

Nina shrugged."Just got done with the walk and there were some people grouping outside the village, though I just got back here though I didn't know he had summons." She tells her.

Gaara takes a seat."But there's something about her...what if she's the one the one who is his new partner or whatever?" He turned to her."Dont worry about it Temari, they won't get to me and you know it..." He tells her.

"Would she be stupid enough to come here to work if she was his new partner?" Temari asks "Best we can do is keep her at arms length for now. Also I did some research about her Kekkai genkai." she points out putting a book in front of Gaara "They say that the dragon clan is extinct, but they're travellers, they don't have matching last names and rarely are from the same village." she says.

"It's how we communicate when I'm on a job." Hikari says and she looks at her hand, narrowing her eyes, something was very off about that way too obvious assassination attempt, not to mention that the kunai had been coated in so much poison it was dripping from it.

Gaara was a little quiet for a few seconds, rubbing his chin a little."She probably would be stupid enough to come here if she is his partner." He placed his hands in his lap before taking the book from her."What about it though? They're probably peaceful as it seems they take in refugees." He tells her.

Nina placed a hand on her hip."Uh huh...okay whwts gotten you on edge? Did you do a little bodyguarding and get into some trouble with people?" She asks her.

"Someone tries to kill Gaara, very poorly and obvious I might add, the poison was dripping from the kunai." Hikari says "So yeah, I'm a bit on edge."

"No, the clan is juat that big, clan members usually marry people outside the clan, hence why Hikari's an Uchiha, but someone else could be an Uzumaki." Temari says "Though their kekkai genkai isn't too special, they see chakra as an aura around someone, so they don't have to focus on sensing it, I imagine they could see the tailed beast chakras too."

Gaara hands the book over to her."So they do, though what about it? Just seems like a refugee kind of Clan in a way that is." He shrugged."Or are you just trying to inform me about them?" He asks her.

Nina bites her lip a little."Uh huh so maybe you should check into this, what if this person was a decoy for someone else or part of the plan? That could could something." She tells her.

"Gaara, this clan is a myth." Temari says "Aside from what they made publics years ago no one knows anything about them."

"I thought about that." Hikari says "But the guy didn't exactly give me information." she adds sitting down.

Gaara sighed."I think she's proof it's exist or a reason for us to perhaps try to find out more on this clan." He shrugged."Though let's get to bed, it's late." He tells her.

Nina grabs a small yogurt, her brows furrow."Then maybe you should go, make sure and I could come with you." She offered.

"With an ANBU watching my every move?" Hikari asks "Besides, I don't have anymore antidotes and it's poison you don't usually use for assassinations, unless you don't want witnisses." she explains "Besides, I need to get to bed if I wanna get up on time."

Temari nods "It's a secretive clan though, we won't learn much else from books." she says.

Gaara stands and leaves to his room."So you said Temari...just get to bed." He slides the door closed before climbing into bed, putting the gourd to the side before that.

Nina stretched a little."Not like you'd be doing anything you're not suppose to but I guess it's time to hit the hay." She nods at her,

The next morning Hikari has a pile of unconscious assassins waiting for the ANBU and she dusts off her outfit "Now that that's taken care off." she says and she hides a yawn, she couldn't sleep, she tried, but she couldn't, so she went out into the village to round up some more assassins, which was the right call, but now she's tired."

Temari arrives at the office and stops seeing the pile of unknown ninjas "Well I see you've been busy." she deadpans "That all of them though?" she asks while looking at Hikari.

Nina just went outside since Hikari had left for her little bodyguard duty, she glanced around at the village people and she went for a small walk.

Gaara went for a little early stroll, he didn't flinch though as the sand manages to stop an incoming attack and he gets the person restrained quick enough which Hikari must've missed one of them, the sand moving around their mouth as they start spitting insults at him.

"They were pretty scattered and went into hiding after I found about... half of them." Hikari says and she sighs, now to hope she didn't fall asleep during the day "They don't carry headbands, but I'd say rogue sand nin, since they had more knowledge on the city than I had."

Temari sighs, well that's no surprise "Go find Gaara." she says, calling some ANBU to clean up the mess and interrogate these nin.

Gaara walks towards his office and he releases the nin to give to Temari, he greets them before stepping into his office."Why didn't you get to bed Hikari? It could make you sloppy." He tells her.

Nina goes to grab a few things from the market to bring to the house and she goes to sit down.

"Couldn't sleep." Hikari says and she sighs "Besides, it was eventful, given that I took out a bunch of assassins." she says with a smile "And well, my antidotes work for about two hours, soooo"

"We'll get them interrogated, Gaara, your new stack of work." Temari says "I'm going to head to the market and see if they know something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back