• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gaara sighs."So you leave me by myself with her? Oh boy." He rubs his cheeks a little before leaning against a wall, he knew she'd probably meet with them there."If she does try to do something?" He questions her.

"Regardless of how strong she might be, I think you can handle her." Temari points out "I mean, you do have the one tail, having said that, I told none of the anbu exactly where you're going, they have instructions to follow you, so if you tell Hikari where you're headed and you are being tracked while she hasn't send any messages we can assume they don't need inside information."

Gaara shrugs."I could handle her probably or if she was to actually bring reinforcements?" He puts a hand on his hip."If you would, do some of my paperwork here?" He asks her.

Temari nods "If she is a spy and has reinforcement then you will have reinforcement." she says with a smile.

Gaara smirks a little."Here I thought you would've wanted to visit Shikamaru too." He waved a hand before stuffing the rest of the rice ball in his mouth quietly.

"I do, but someone has to keep an eye on things here." Temari explains "And maybe you can convince him to visit me instead of me constantly visiting him."

Gaara chuckles a little."I'll try what I can to convince him to come by, you my sister must not have to do all the work." He smiles a little at her."Make sure you take a break too." He tells her.

"I'll take breaks, don't worry." Temari says with a smile "You just enjoy yourself alright?" she asks.

Gaara steps away from the wall."I'll try, I should probably be back late at night so don't bother to stay up waiting for me here." He tells her.

Gaara nods at her before he goes to stop by Hikari's house, he was going to check on her so he knocks on the door once he got there knowing she'd be by herself too since Nina was helping out in the market.

Hikari walks down while running a hand through her hair "Need something?" she asks, slightly surprised Gaara came over.

Temari goes through the market to get some food for tonight and she sighs, she knows her brother can handle herself, but still, if the Akatsuki is as strong as everyone says they are.

Gaara steps away from the door when she opened it."Got something to do in the leaf so coming with me or do you need to stay here? Temari is staying here." He tells her.

"You realise that I have to go with you as your bodyguard right?" Hikari asks and she sighs "Just let me get ready. Give me one minute."

Gaara shrugs."I could've just left to the village without you, not like I need a bodyguard." He waits outside for her and that's when Nina comes home and she raises a brow at him before stepping inside the place.

After changing into her uniform Hikari walks down, tying her headband around her neck and putting on her gloves she heads back down "Ready." she says and looks at Nina "I trust you can keep an eye on my house while I'm gone." she says.

roxas roxas SilverInu SilverInu The Silent Z The Silent Z

Gaara folds his arms and leans against the wall as he waited for her, he turns to her once she was outside."Then we should get going then." Though her next response earns a nod from Nina.

Hikari nods slightly "Yep, let's go." she says and adds "I brought whatever we might need, will I be the only one to accompany you?" she asks as she walks over to him.

Gaara nods at that."Smaller group would draw less attention as we travel." He explains explains, though who knows if his sister would decide to follow after them.

Hikari nods slightly, maybe she'd see her aquantances again, they did live in the Hidden Leaf after all, she stretches and adjusts her gloves "Shall we go then?" she asks with a smile.

Temari's watching the house from a distance, Hikari couldn't have send a message that fast to someone, unless she had a summon that is, but Gaara had backup and he can take care of himself.

Gaara steps outside once she was ready, he knew his way to the hidden leaf village and so he would take the lead but he didn't let his guard down either."So have you been?" He asks her.

"To the hidden Leaf?" Hikari asks tilting her head "As a young child, my father took me with him when he had to go there for a trip.", it would be clear she meant Roku and not her biological father though "Couldn't stay long though, but long enough to met a few cousins."

Gaara goes with her and gives a slight nod to show he was listening to her speak, he glanced behind them as Nina coming along with them."Let's try not to draw too much attention there." He tells her.

"Uhhuh." Hikari mumbles and she looks at the sky "Nina why are you coming? I thought I told you to keep an eye on the house for me?", she trusted Nina enough to leave her at her house, not to watch her back while traveling.

Nina holds out a bag."You forgot to grab the food that was prepared for you to take with you." She throws them to her."If you insist." She sighed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back